American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40663 Sep 4, 2013
What's your opinion on the Syria
Rebels and that who supports them and finances them?
americans slave wrote:
and thats was jesus if you didn't know

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40664 Sep 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's in the foreign media that Putin is backing Syria to the hilt with the latest military equipment that includes anti-ship missiles.
<quoted text>
A MN farmer would be working at this time. Why aren't you working? Are you a lazy farmer,or are you a foreign stooge?

Any more lectures from your Marxism 101 class, creep?
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40667 Sep 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's in the foreign media that Putin is backing Syria to the hilt with the latest military equipment that includes anti-ship missiles.
<quoted text>
Good question...I wonder how that would work out for ASSad in the long run?
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40668 Sep 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What's your opinion on the Syria
Rebels and that who supports them and finances them?
<quoted text>
Wackerdoodles
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40669 Sep 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The Best people in America are in Northern Minnesota and North Dakota.
<quoted text>
Is it your race or your heritage or just your being an American that makes you the best?
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40670 Sep 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The Best people in America are in Northern Minnesota and North Dakota.
<quoted text>
then why does jesse live in cabo
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40671 Sep 4, 2013
some more weird american shit... The walk signs at the walk crossings are white ,say should be green,,,,they drive on the wrong side of the road
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40672 Sep 4, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSSST.....They are still in the British Army meaning they are British Soldiers...The Royal Scots is NOT a Colonial unit....So now, Who's the Moron???? Hell, at least my English is better that yours, AND I AM NOT ENGLISH!!!!You ARE, you bloody Knob....
ppppssssstttt even one of them would do any american in thats a well known fact ,why don't you look into there history . thats why we recruit them and if you look int you army most have english back ground, and scotts and welsh and Irish want me to go on lol your nothing but a little baby cowboy lol what the fuck is that what you ride you mummy do you hillbilly sod
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40673 Sep 4, 2013
americans slave wrote:
According to the PEW RESEARCH CENTER 18% of americans believe OBAMA is a muslim ,most likely ,the same people also hate muslims,put it together and there's a chance the one in 5 americans hate you president because of his supposed religion...
so sad that your against muslims /moslims and that your so called american president is one lol lol lol lol you have no back bone
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40675 Sep 4, 2013
An american walks into a road house sits down ,the waiter come over and say can I take your order the man looks at her and say I will have the biggest chicken you have nothing ealse,she say the hole chicken he replies yes .after an hour she comes with the chicken the man picks up his Knife and fork, just as he begins to eat a big syrian guy sits down in front of him, and say you cut that chicken, I cut you , you rip it's legs off I rip yours off, the syrian guy says anything you do to that chicken I will do to you. the american looks at him then grabs one of the legs then the other one spreads them sticks his finger up the chickens bum, then two. looks at the syrian man and says YOUR TURN
ashliiiiiiiig

Ashley, OH

#40676 Sep 4, 2013
9-3-13

"The permit is secured, the funding in place, the final route is being mapped out and now it’s full-throttle to DC for thousands upon thousands of patriotic bikers riding to Washington on 9/11.

Organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC” have called on bikers from all over the country to ride to DC to “remember those who were killed on 9/11 and honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack,” and counter protest the “Million American March Against Fear”– formally called by the more inflammatory name, the “Million Muslim March.”
2 Million Bikers to DC

Via “2 Million Bikers to DC” Facebook

According to the group’s Facebook page, which now has over 42,000 “Likes,” DC officials have thanked the organizers for getting a permit for the 9/11 event – there are 12 other rallies in the city that day – although they were not required to do so as riding is a First-Amendment right.

Several states are in the process of organizing “overpass waves” as the bikers roll out and some groups are joining forces with the national “Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment” movement.

Though the event is financially “self-supported,” sponsors have jumped in to offer help and the group is raising funds selling merchandise for the ride through its official store.

“Any funds left over will go to an individual directly affected by 9/11 or an organization that supports victims of 9/11,” the administrative team wrote on Facebook.“It may not be much, but we hope they know how the hearts of all (past or present) team members have worked to honor them.”

With everyone on the gas next Wednesday, the thunder will be unmistakable as these American patriots ride past the Capitol and the national memorials.

“We ask that on this day of remembrance that all Americans pray for our country and for those who were lost on September 11, 2001, and give thanks to all of our service members and First Responders,” the press release stated."
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/09/03/bikers...

Never forget.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40677 Sep 4, 2013
I am an americans slave wrote:
An american walks into a road house sits down ,the waiter come over and say can I take your order the man looks at her and say I will have the biggest chicken you have nothing ealse,she say the hole chicken he replies yes .after an hour she comes with the chicken the man picks up his Knife and fork, just as he begins to eat a big syrian guy sits down in front of him, and say you cut that chicken, I cut you , you rip it's legs off I rip yours off, the syrian guy says anything you do to that chicken I will do to you. the american looks at him then grabs one of the legs then the other one spreads them sticks his finger up the chickens bum, then two. looks at the syrian man and says YOUR TURN
So you can suddenly spell now? LOL, you're just doing a copy-paste, that's why!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40678 Sep 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
What do you think of the mentally handicapped people here like usa1?
<quoted text>
Did you get any farming done? There's lots of starving North Koreans, little Kim denizen. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40679 Sep 4, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>ppppssssstttt even one of them would do any american in thats a well known fact ,why don't you look into there history . thats why we recruit them and if you look int you army most have english back ground, and scotts and welsh and Irish want me to go on lol your nothing but a little baby cowboy lol what the fuck is that what you ride you mummy do you hillbilly sod
Your arse is showing again mate.....Ever heard of American Samoa???
Samoans have served in the US Military for years...Fijians are wimps next to Samoans and Hawaiians...
Be that as it is, If the Brit Forces were so tough, then why do they have to recruit Fijians or other ethnic peoples??? Tel me, "What happened to the British Empire"???
I'll let you in on a little secret..The US Military has Troops from all over the world...We didn't recruit them, they came to us, same as we came to help the Commonwealth before the US entered WW2, because they believe in what the US stands for...Canadian, New Zealand, Mexican nationals, and many others have served in the US Military.....Your turn bozo..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40680 Sep 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you can suddenly spell now? LOL, you're just doing a copy-paste, that's why!
Re read his post...He still CARN"T spell...ie"Hole" not whole...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40681 Sep 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!!!!!!!THE RUSSIANS NOW HAVE ANTI SHIP MISSILES!!! I almost spit my beer on my keyboard....
Pssssst...Got news for you dummy...They've had 'em for 50 years or so.....GUESS WHAT!!!! THEY JUST GOT RADAR TOO!!!!!!!!!! Hell, even you NORKS have them.......
BTW.. The Nimitz Task Force can DEVASTATE the Russian Med. Fleet, and the Russians aren't going to go to war over a "Piss Ass" Country like Syria...Syria doesn't produce enough oil for their OWN NEEDS...
Maybe you should go and BUTCHER another Sardine...That is, if the State allows you to.........
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40682 Sep 4, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoans have served in the US Military for years...Fijians are wimps next to Samoans and Hawaiians...
Be that as it is, If the Brit Forces were so tough, then why do they have to recruit Fijians or other ethnic peoples??? Tel me, "What happened to the British Empire"???
I'll let you in on a little secret..The US Military has Troops from all over the world...We didn't recruit them, they came to us, same as we came to help the Commonwealth before the US entered WW2, because they believe in what the US stands for...Canadian, New Zealand, Mexican nationals, and many others have served in the US Military.....Your turn bozo..
Interjecting for other poster! The world had been fooled into serving Warmongering US militaristic -Imperialist. Know now the OVER 179 nation plus given US the Big Middle Fingers for very good reasons! The US bully is now naked for world to see! MBAHAHHAHAHAHA

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40683 Sep 4, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Re read his post...He still CARN"T spell...ie"Hole" not whole...
I just did a cursory scan. I don't spend much time reading his moronic gibberish. LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40684 Sep 4, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for other poster! The world had been fooled into serving Warmongering US militaristic -Imperialist. Know now the OVER 179 nation plus given US the Big Middle Fingers for very good reasons! The US bully is now naked for world to see! MBAHAHHAHAHAHA
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, those countries are mostly tin horn dictatorships with atrocious civil rights records. Countries like the one that spawned you, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o
americans slave

Adelaide, Australia

#40685 Sep 4, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
clueless /what happend to the british empire ..it's still here under a diffrent name pppsssstt it's called commonwealth lol fijians wimps yea ok dream land your in .you realy haven't seen them in action have you lol whimp just admitt it that you are o and you did not help the commonwealth when ww2 came there was no commonwealth and you americans came into ww2 after pearl remember hitler gave up on us and turned to russia. which we gave all are arms to so they could hold him off which they did ...how much arms did america give NOTHING pppssssttttt your turn lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 667,660
Good looking 18yo Male snap for hella nude swap 5 min Flower6063 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 92,467
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 9 min Rubs6085 70,222
Proof Donald Trump Never Mocked A Handicap 13 min Grinder1373 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min RADEKT 285,994
Get More Than 140 Paid-Up Courses For Free 22 min Stars273 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr trifecta1 979,343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lickz8951 183,615
More from around the web