American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40603 Sep 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless huh you stuttering moron????
Let me see...
Parliament said NO....Canada said NO....Australia said NO..France, who started it all is now "Pussin" out...The frogs and the UK tried to drag us into it then wimped out...
I don't want the US to get into it either, as far as I'm concerned, let the 'Dune Coons" kill each other off and save us all the trouble....
BTW...
Have you heard about the 6 British Soldiers from the Royal Scots that are in Jail in New York City for assaulting 2 off duty Police officers???? 6 against 2...Real tough that lot,'Wot"???? The Defense Ministry is leaving it to the NYC Police, and after, they will also punish those "Tough Guys"....
did you hear about 9 americans assaulting a preist in east end of london 12 years prison and I think you can look that up dick head
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40605 Sep 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless huh you stuttering moron????
Let me see...
Parliament said NO....Canada said NO....Australia said NO..France, who started it all is now "Pussin" out...The frogs and the UK tried to drag us into it then wimped out...
I don't want the US to get into it either, as far as I'm concerned, let the 'Dune Coons" kill each other off and save us all the trouble....
BTW...
Have you heard about the 6 British Soldiers from the Royal Scots that are in Jail in New York City for assaulting 2 off duty Police officers???? 6 against 2...Real tough that lot,'Wot"???? The Defense Ministry is leaving it to the NYC Police, and after, they will also punish those "Tough Guys"....
psssst they weren't british they were from figi we recrute them moron
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40606 Sep 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless huh you stuttering moron????
Let me see...
Parliament said NO....Canada said NO....Australia said NO..France, who started it all is now "Pussin" out...The frogs and the UK tried to drag us into it then wimped out...
I don't want the US to get into it either, as far as I'm concerned, let the 'Dune Coons" kill each other off and save us all the trouble....
BTW...
Have you heard about the 6 British Soldiers from the Royal Scots that are in Jail in New York City for assaulting 2 off duty Police officers???? 6 against 2...Real tough that lot,'Wot"???? The Defense Ministry is leaving it to the NYC Police, and after, they will also punish those "Tough Guys"....
the u.k garged you in lol never heard so much rubbish in my life ,even if WE did would you jump off a cliff if we told you ,,,, mmm yea you probly would NO BRAIN NO GAIN LOL
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40607 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get of the drugs, stop having sex with your little brother, go to school and get a job before it's too late. Now I must get back to performing maintenance on my tractor.
go to school get a job mmmm wich one do you want me to do lol make your mind up or is it getting to over the top for you ...stillSUCKLLING YOUR MOTHERS TITS ARE YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED WITH YOUR DAD

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40608 Sep 2, 2013
i am an americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>go to school get a job mmmm wich one do you want me to do lol make your mind up or is it getting to over the top for you ...stillSUCKLLING YOUR MOTHERS TITS ARE YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED WITH YOUR DAD
I wouldn't normally agree with 'Roosevelt', but I think if he had laid out in more of a bullet point presentation, your weak little double digit IQ may have been able to process what he said. It's spot on, you sub-moronic imbecile! <¦-o
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40609 Sep 3, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't normally agree with 'Roosevelt', but I think if he had laid out in more of a bullet point presentation, your weak little double digit IQ may have been able to process what he said. It's spot on, you sub-moronic imbecile! <¦-o
stoptalking about yourselve lol see you put your piture up beside your post ,I aways said you were a hillbilly

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40610 Sep 3, 2013
i am an americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>stoptalking about yourselve lol see you put your piture up beside your post ,I aways said you were a hillbilly
You're too stupid to even realize who that picture is, it's an iconic pop culture character that goes back to the sixties. Growing up under the banner of Islam, you wouldn't of known that, pig.

1. Stop talking, NOT stoptalking!

2. yourself, NOT yourselve!

Take a remedial English class, then come back here and shoot your mouth off, ignorant Moslem. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40611 Sep 3, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>stoptalking about yourselve lol see you put your piture up beside your post ,I aways said you were a hillbilly
Huh?! lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40612 Sep 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?! lol
He can't help it, he has a small brain. LOL...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40613 Sep 3, 2013
Now you are back to your reality?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't normally agree with 'Roosevelt', but I think if he had laid out in more of a bullet point presentation, your weak little double digit IQ may have been able to process what he said. It's spot on, you sub-moronic imbecile! <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40614 Sep 3, 2013
You just side-stepped reality again?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He can't help it, he has a small brain. LOL...
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40615 Sep 3, 2013
The Poster here used the world "hillbilly" as in this instance it's moving in the right direction.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're too stupid to even realize who that picture is, it's an iconic pop culture character that goes back to the sixties. Growing up under the banner of Islam, you wouldn't of known that, pig.
1. Stop talking, NOT stoptalking!
2. yourself, NOT yourselve!
Take a remedial English class, then come back here and shoot your mouth off, ignorant Moslem. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40616 Sep 3, 2013
You are "Roosevelt" now, don't you remember, as your registered username. Who else could it be? Now Roosevelt can talk to Roosevelt, a highly Schizo behavior.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't normally agree with 'Roosevelt', but I think if he had laid out in more of a bullet point presentation, your weak little double digit IQ may have been able to process what he said. It's spot on, you sub-moronic imbecile! <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40617 Sep 3, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Yep, we went in August because we made a simple phone call to ask, "where are the bears?" They were by the shore of the bay both times we viewed them. We were only there 72 hours each time for viewing and photos, and the room rates were quite a bit less, it was considered off-season
Prime viewing is when the bears come off the ice in July or beginning in September or October or occasionally November with a late arriving winter when the bears go back on, the ice.
You have Wiki too, Churchill actually has a Selkirk St; I did not know that.
<quoted text>
What you don't know about Churchill wold fill a novel. I didn't need wiki to remember the name of a street I lived on that pretty much every community in Manitoba has.
Now let me explain some hard facts to you. Maybe in Minnesota the seasons run closer to the calendar, but in Churchill, winter pretty much starts in October. Hallowe'en, more often than not, has a good amount of snow on the ground. It's also not unusual to see the kinds trick or treating in a snowstorm.
Now, here's how things work on that day. IN the afternoon(weather permitting) a helicopter takes to the air to search for Polar Bears that are or may be in the vicinity. Once the kids head out, bear patrols patrol the streets with back up from the RCMP and there's even an army unit on standby, just in case.

However, your wiki warrior ways left you woefully uninformed about one thing. Prior to 2005, Churchill had a garbage dump fairly close to town. This would attract Polar bears looking for an easy meal even in winter, which as I said previously, arrives in October/November.
But hey, you'd know more about it than I would. After all, you claim to have spent a total of 6 whole days there(and NOT in the town proper) over two separate occasions. Whereas I only lived right in the town of Churchill.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40618 Sep 3, 2013
You like the Syria Rebels?
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So you, are "other sided"?
It was your post implying a falseflag.
The Iranians are doing what they do best, stall.
Zarif expressed hope that the UN inspectors would specify the situation, saying,“As the UN official Mr. Jeffery Feltman said, it is not the duty of the UN inspectors to identify the side that has used the chemical weapons, but only to make clear whether the weapons have been used, or not and to provide sufficient information in that respect for the international community.”
He said that Iran had from the very beginning encouraged Syria to cooperate with the UN inspectors.
The Iranian top diplomat said that although the dimensions of this inhumane crime are great, no document on their usage by Syria have been presented yet, and the prevailing documents even denoted that they might be used by the others, including the foreign backed Takfiri forces.
http://217.25.54.55/en/News/80 791890/Politic/Iran_condemns_u se_of_chemical_weapons,_rules_ out_US_attack
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40619 Sep 3, 2013
Churchill is 1,000 miles north of Minnesota, the summer season is shorter.

A rule of the thumb: For every 20 miles in either direction, North or South, from Minnesota add or subtract one day to the growing season.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't know about Churchill wold fill a novel. I didn't need wiki to remember the name of a street I lived on that pretty much every community in Manitoba has.
Now let me explain some hard facts to you. Maybe in Minnesota the seasons run closer to the calendar, but in Churchill, winter pretty much starts in October. Hallowe'en, more often than not, has a good amount of snow on the ground. It's also not unusual to see the kinds trick or treating in a snowstorm.
Now, here's how things work on that day. IN the afternoon(weather permitting) a helicopter takes to the air to search for Polar Bears that are or may be in the vicinity. Once the kids head out, bear patrols patrol the streets with back up from the RCMP and there's even an army unit on standby, just in case.
However, your wiki warrior ways left you woefully uninformed about one thing. Prior to 2005, Churchill had a garbage dump fairly close to town. This would attract Polar bears looking for an easy meal even in winter, which as I said previously, arrives in October/November.
But hey, you'd know more about it than I would. After all, you claim to have spent a total of 6 whole days there(and NOT in the town proper) over two separate occasions. Whereas I only lived right in the town of Churchill.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40620 Sep 3, 2013
It looks like Russia and China want to change the balance of power in the Mideast.
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40621 Sep 3, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It looks like Russia and China want to change the balance of power in the Mideast.
go china LIKE TO SEE THAT we will get rid of some of them hillbillys
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40622 Sep 3, 2013
A french man in paris ask one tourist -do you want to hear one funny story about stupid americans?-hey guy I'm american -no problems, I can tell this story twice, if you don't understand at first..
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40623 Sep 3, 2013
The French do not like us as they think we are super-crass and uncultivated.
americans slave wrote:
A french man in paris ask one tourist -do you want to hear one funny story about stupid americans?-hey guy I'm american -no problems, I can tell this story twice, if you don't understand at first..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 687,441
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Trump is a joke 31,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Here For Now 619,795
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min doltbuster 987,443
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web