American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
who

Reading, UK

#40571 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Organic food is so expensive only the rich can afford it.
<quoted text>
It's not cheap over here.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40572 Sep 2, 2013
It's labor intensive-expensive. I have to pay a minimum of 20 dollars an hour to get a crew to do the work.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not cheap over here.
who

Reading, UK

#40573 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's labor intensive-expensive. I have to pay a minimum of 20 dollars an hour to get a crew to do the work.
<quoted text>
I didn't earn that much an hour on the farm, and these days that kind of work is usually carried out by cheap immigrant labour.
Explains why it's so pricy over there.
What sort of things are you growing?
who

Reading, UK

#40579 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the Russian Navy is completely out classed and will back down like they always do when things get serious? It is understandable, that a double digit IQ such as yours, cannot comprehend the difference in technology between America and Russia. I must get back to painting the barn. In a few weeks the thunderstorms will set in.
I doubt Russia will get into a shooting match with US, it's other things i'm concerned about...however I can't be bothered to explain it to you on account that you're a dickhead.
If you continue to be a dickhead I will simply ignore you.
courteous eurohobe

Plymouth, NH

#40580 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You have experience in a commie labor camp?
<quoted text>
Close, I worked for my uncle one summer as a kid. Corn and Strawberries.
courteous eurohobe

Plymouth, NH

#40581 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>We grow marijuana in the off season to make ends meet. It's perfectly legal to sell to the dispensaries all over the country! The pot you smoke, may have come from my farm.
lol...
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40582 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Russia will get into a shooting match with US, it's other things i'm concerned about...however I can't be bothered to explain it to you on account that you're a dickhead.
lying #ucking $rench!!!!!

didn't they lie about Iraq!!!???? 2 ??

At least three chemical attacks were staged in Syria between April and August, a declassified French intelligence report claims, while President Bashar Assad said it was “illogical” for the government to launch a chemical weapons strike.

The declassified nine-page French intelligence report, issued by the country’s external and military services, suggests government forces loyal to President Assad were behind the attack, which took place on August 21 in eastern Ghouta, on the outskirts of Damascus.

The report alleges the strikes were directed from government-controlled areas to the east and west of Damascus and targeted rebel zones; the intelligence also describes "massive use of chemical agents" involved in the attack.

“Unlike previous attacks that used small amounts of chemicals and were aimed at terrorizing people, this attack was tactical and aimed at regaining territory," government sources commented to Reuters.

http://rt.com/news/france-syria-chemical-repo...
who

Reading, UK

#40583 Sep 2, 2013
courteous eurohobe wrote:
<quoted text>lol...
He's full of shit...the pot I smoke is grown locally.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40584 Sep 2, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Organic food is so expensive only the rich can afford it.
<quoted text>
Then how come you claim to grow it, little denizen? <¦-o

Roosevelt wrote:
Still feeling a little funny today with your quirky obsessions? The night's sleep didn't do you much good?
So what do you think about a countries' sovereignty, bad?
We'll be digging organic potatoes here soon--we hand dig so as not to bruise them--and you can come and work off your fantasies with a little sweat if you like.
<quoted text>
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40585 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>In Minnesota we have a equipment to harvest potatoes. The only place in the world, that does it by hand is the DPRK.
Sad to say but they cannot seem to agree on how to open up their joint industrial park..

I guess the N Koreans can go back to just joint rolling...

The Rodong Sinmun newspaper is a favorite rolling paper among many North Korean smokers. It is cut up into squares, then rolled into small, cone-shaped spliffs. A source confirmed to NK NEWS that they had found a half-lit joint on the ground in a rural area of the country with the Rodong Sinmun used as rolling paper. The same source noted that, tragically, the weed in North Korea isn’t very strong.

http://www.vice.com/read/north-korea-is-stone...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40586 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you'd ignore him, he keeps putting you in your place. LOL
who

Reading, UK

#40587 Sep 2, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
lying #ucking $rench!!!!!
didn't they lie about Iraq!!!???? 2 ??
At least three chemical attacks were staged in Syria between April and August, a declassified French intelligence report claims, while President Bashar Assad said it was “illogical” for the government to launch a chemical weapons strike.
The declassified nine-page French intelligence report, issued by the country’s external and military services, suggests government forces loyal to President Assad were behind the attack, which took place on August 21 in eastern Ghouta, on the outskirts of Damascus.
The report alleges the strikes were directed from government-controlled areas to the east and west of Damascus and targeted rebel zones; the intelligence also describes "massive use of chemical agents" involved in the attack.
“Unlike previous attacks that used small amounts of chemicals and were aimed at terrorizing people, this attack was tactical and aimed at regaining territory," government sources commented to Reuters.
http://rt.com/news/france-syria-chemical-repo...
Seems to me that both sides may have used chemical weapons, they both appear to have the capability.
http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-...
As for this latest attack you have to ask yourself who benefits?
It ain't Assad.

Anyway I've got to get up early tomorrow and drive to Heathrow, so I'll see you later.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40588 Sep 2, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>Sad to say but they cannot seem to agree on how to open up their joint industrial park..
I guess the N Koreans can go back to just joint rolling...
The Rodong Sinmun newspaper is a favorite rolling paper among many North Korean smokers. It is cut up into squares, then rolled into small, cone-shaped spliffs. A source confirmed to NK NEWS that they had found a half-lit joint on the ground in a rural area of the country with the Rodong Sinmun used as rolling paper. The same source noted that, tragically, the weed in North Korea isn’t very strong.
http://www.vice.com/read/north-korea-is-stone...
LOL, they need to get 'hooked up' with 'who'! Judging by the content of his posts, the chronic he gets must be quite a bit stronger!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40589 Sep 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
Denis Halliday, a former U.N. Assistant Secretary General - headed the U.N.'s food-for-oil program in Iraq:
(Target Iraq, Norman Solomon, p155)
keyword(s)
"
Have we really bought the fiction, the Washington propaganda, that Iraq is a threat? We all know—the issue is oil, oil, and more oil.
Where did you go CHOCOLATE FACE? Did you procure enough blood oil for your next pirate junket, dumb Somalian?
who

Reading, UK

#40590 Sep 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why you'd ignore him, he keeps putting you in your place. LOL
Actually he's yet to make a serious point.
You must be easily impressed.
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40592 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that both sides may have used chemical weapons, they both appear to have the capability.
http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-...
As for this latest attack you have to ask yourself who benefits?
It ain't Assad.
Anyway I've got to get up early tomorrow and drive to Heathrow, so I'll see you later.
Al Nusra has been listd as a terrorist organization by the US ,,If ASSad would like a few thousand marines to land in Syria to help mop them up, I'm sure all he need do is ,...ask.
who

Reading, UK

#40593 Sep 2, 2013
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>Al Nusra has been listd as a terrorist organization by the US ,,If ASSad would like a few thousand marines to land in Syria to help mop them up, I'm sure all he need do is ,...ask.
LOL!!
Yeah, we should send them arms and stuff.

Good night Crusty.
uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40594 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Yeah, we should send them arms and stuff.
Good night Crusty.
Your wife is hot(does she oft sleep with shoezz on!!!

uh oh

Plymouth, NH

#40595 Sep 2, 2013
NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said on Monday that a firm international response is needed to last month’s chemical weapons attack in Syria, adding that he is “personally convinced” of the Syrian regime’s usage of chemical weapons.
americans slave

Subiaco, Australia

#40596 Sep 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to believe anyone could be that annoying? But you're right!
It shouldn't be a arrow throu you head it realy should be a bullet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 654,009
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr here 64,056
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr --IslandGurL-- 3,806
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 4 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 4 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web