American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40550 Sep 2, 2013
No doubt, also the Psychotic one too.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real Roosevelt, you are the foolish imposter, who is without a registered name. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40551 Sep 2, 2013
You read The Riegle Report?
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>what truth would that be?
That the false flags you speak of in Syria may be
Union Jacks
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics...
who

Reading, UK

#40552 Sep 2, 2013
qurious europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>if concrete proof is established,...then why should our gov't start some shit.
No end to the bloodshed
While world leaders grapple with what to do about Syria, the reports of carnage on the ground keep rising.
At least 118 people were killed across Syria on Sunday, including 13 children, the opposition group Local Coordination Committees of Syria said.
The United Nations said more than 100,000 people -- including many civilians -- have been killed since a popular uprising spiraled into a civil war two years ago.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/meast/syr...
I remember u sort of supporting the "popular uprising" in Libya and the resulting "shit"
How does the current Syrian shit differ who?
I've told you, it's the very real potential for escalation.
Gaddafi had no friends to speak of, but Syria does in the form of the Russians the Chinese and the Iranians. Once we (or rather you)attack there's no predicting where it might go.
The Russians have sent warships to the area and they also have a naval base there. Israel said that if they are attacked they will respond with force, which is not an unlikely scenario when you think about it.
Too many unknowns for me, I think our political leaders got this one right, and frankly the British public are against any involvement from the British military.
In any case how will bombing Syria improve the situation? It won't make things any better and it's more likely to make things worse.
What if one of your ships gets sunk?....could happen, Syria has the hardware.
who

Reading, UK

#40553 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>It's time to get up and shag the cows. After that I will go to the chicken coup and shag them as well. Too much idle time on your hands, may be the cause of your mental condition. Perhaps if you were to seek professional help, they would tell you the cure is a good hard day's work.
Look what you get up to down on the farm should stay down on the farm....too much information.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#40554 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Did usa1 go on vacation or die?
He probably works. You know what W O R K is, right?

You should be become a rocket scientist. Just drink a whole can of Octane booster and then fart over a camp fire.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40555 Sep 2, 2013
You ever dig potatoes by hand? That's work, hard physical work that most cannot do in this age.
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably works. You know what W O R K is, right?
You should be become a rocket scientist. Just drink a whole can of Octane booster and then fart over a camp fire.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40556 Sep 2, 2013
No more unknowns, in your explanation you revealed the unknowns and the reality is what you stated.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaddafi had no friends to speak of, but Syria does in the form of the Russians the Chinese and the Iranians. Once we (or rather you)attack there's no predicting where it might go.
The Russians have sent warships to the area and they also have a naval base there. Israel said that if they are attacked they will respond with force, which is not an unlikely scenario when you think about it.
Too many unknowns for me, I think our political leaders got this one right, and frankly the British public are against any involvement from the British military.
In any case how will bombing Syria improve the situation? It won't make things any better and it's more likely to make things worse.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40557 Sep 2, 2013
There's a Fake Schizo Roosevelt here, I'm the normal Roosevelt.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what you get up to down on the farm should stay down on the farm....too much information.
who

Reading, UK

#40558 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
There's a Fake Schizo Roosevelt here, I'm the normal Roosevelt.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that's farmer Roosevelt...Don't worry I'm on to his trolling ways.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40559 Sep 2, 2013
Tell us about farming and U.K. agriculture.

We grow organic for the same classes as the Queen who refuse to eat commercial chemical grown and laden food.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that's farmer Roosevelt...Don't worry I'm on to his trolling ways.
Nit Picker

Plymouth, NH

#40560 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You read The Riegle Report?
<quoted text>
Is that the report that gw ya read and made him think Iraq had wmd?
courteous eurohobe

Plymouth, NH

#40562 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....

a murderous thug (Ka Daffy)with no friends(and a butt load of euro needed oil)= regime change.

But a murderous thug(ASSad) with friends(and a mere relative pittance of oil)= let the alledged chem slaughter continue.

Leave it to the UN eh? Sorry Syrians you lose either way.
courteous eurohobe

Plymouth, NH

#40563 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We grow organic for the same classes as the Queen who refuse to eat commercial chemical grown and laden food.
<quoted text>
I think who once told me he was pissed at the cats that crapped in his flower gardens-- so he's probably against any and all organic gardening.
courteous eurohobe

Plymouth, NH

#40564 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You ever dig potatoes by hand? That's work, hard physical work that most cannot do in this age.
<quoted text>
sounds extremely hard(something performed in commie labor camps p'rhaps?)

use, at least shovels/spades, I've a rake with a 5 foot handle..
who

Reading, UK

#40565 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know positively nothing about agriculture...or what the queen eats, although I hear she likes swan and pickle sandwiches.
I worked on a farm briefly some years ago, it was like Auschwitz for pigs...so I left.
Put me off pork for some time.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#40566 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people still work hard these days.

You ever cut your own logs, cut them in right sizes, then split them for firewood and stack it? That's a bit rough after a few days, especially with several cords.

May I suggest you use a hoe or something instead of your hands?...lol
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40567 Sep 2, 2013
You have experience in a commie labor camp?
courteous eurohobe wrote:
<quoted text>sounds extremely hard(something performed in commie labor camps p'rhaps?)
use, at least shovels/spades, I've a rake with a 5 foot handle..
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40568 Sep 2, 2013
Organic food is so expensive only the rich can afford it.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I know positively nothing about agriculture...or what the queen eats, although I hear she likes swan and pickle sandwiches.
I worked on a farm briefly some years ago, it was like Auschwitz for pigs...so I left.
Put me off pork for some time.
who

Reading, UK

#40569 Sep 2, 2013
courteous eurohobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm....
a murderous thug (Ka Daffy)with no friends(and a butt load of euro needed oil)= regime change.
But a murderous thug(ASSad) with friends(and a mere relative pittance of oil)= let the alledged chem slaughter continue.
Leave it to the UN eh? Sorry Syrians you lose either way.
If it's a choice of doing nothing or making it worse, logic dictates that we should do nothing...at least militarily anyway.
And I've nothing yet that proves the Assad regime carried out the attacks, but I have seen reports of sarin gas being found with rebel elements.
http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-...
Syrian problems will only be solved through a political settlement, the "civilized" world should be working hard to bring such a thing about instead of inflaming what is already a dire situation.

What does your President hope to achieve?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40570 Sep 2, 2013
It's quite informing. It reveals certain information that's not public. Many troops testify about their experiences at Iraq and Kuwait in 1991.
Nit Picker wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the report that gw ya read and made him think Iraq had wmd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Catcher1 63,432
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 653,688
Fedz Pimping Poison Meat - Don't Buy 52 min HiddnNumbrz 1
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,478
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,568
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,680
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web