courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40533 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Syria says Obama is hiding the truth.
what truth would that be?

That the false flags you speak of in Syria may be

Union Jacks

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics...
qurious europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40534 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen enough to shed doubt on the theory that Assad's forces carried out the attack, I'd like to see concrete proof before your government starts some shit.
if concrete proof is established,...then why should our gov't start some shit.

No end to the bloodshed

While world leaders grapple with what to do about Syria, the reports of carnage on the ground keep rising.

At least 118 people were killed across Syria on Sunday, including 13 children, the opposition group Local Coordination Committees of Syria said.

The United Nations said more than 100,000 people -- including many civilians -- have been killed since a popular uprising spiraled into a civil war two years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/meast/syr...

I remember u sort of supporting the "popular uprising" in Libya and the resulting "shit"

How does the current Syrian shit differ who?
qurious europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40535 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You just answered the Schizo-Roosevelt now I'm the real and intelligent Roosevelt.
<quoted text>
Speaking of answers...You never answered.

Do you support the Talibans sovereignty or puppet Karzais sovereignty?

Giant stone Bhuddas favor Karzai

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40536 Sep 2, 2013
i am an americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut I am in a little hole it's your mothers ass
At least you freely admit to being a piece of shit. <-o
qurious europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40537 Sep 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>

bizarre little twit...LOL!!
yazzz

Larijani advises Zionists not to endanger their own security by fanning flames in Syria

Tehran, Sept 1, IRNA Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani advised the Zionist regime not to endanger its security by fanning the flames in Syria.

Addressing the Sunday morning session of the Iranian Parliament, he said the

war-mongering extremists in the US have been working hard on the idea of a military attack on Syria although many world countries are against military operations against Damascus.

He noted that the US is still trying to strike a blow to Syria though its attempts to persuade the UK parliament failed.

The speaker said the US authorities are making efforts to invade Syria on the pretext of use of chemical weapons by the Assad government in spite of the fact that the UN team has not yet completed its investigation and has produced no reports so far.

He regretted the fact that certain regional states have already promised Washington to sponsor its attack on Syria which shows all war seeking extremists are mobilizing efforts against Islam.

==========

nice to see the Iranians caring so much about the "zionists"
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40538 Sep 2, 2013
"Assad believes that no one -- not the UN, not President Obama, not other Western powers, not the Arab League -- will do a damn thing to stop him. There is a good chance he is correct."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/syr...
Nit Picker

Bangor, ME

#40542 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct, the contrite little Australian would fertilize my corn fields.
Now I don't care who you are

that's funny
----------
Wee correction tho...
he's a
Scouser to Aussieland

hasn;t that happened in the past

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convicts_in_Aust...
americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40545 Sep 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>what truth would that be?
Union Jacks
we are just trying to help gee get over it
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40547 Sep 2, 2013
No one in the United States harvests corn in August as it's about 50 percent moisture--or undeveloped--at this time.

Some don't plow and no-till crops instead but we in Minnesota plow fields simply to get a good start to the crops in the Springtime as the plowing lets the earth warm faster in the spring translating into faster plant growth and a longer growing season.

Plowing the earth here means 80 day corn instead of 70 day corn with 80 a higher yield meaning more money.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are indeed a bone head, for the corn harvest is in August thru September. After the harvest I plow my fields over and let them sit through a season. It's part of a crop and field rotation, to allow the to rejuvenate. But you're a fake and and wouldn't know the first thing about farming.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40548 Sep 2, 2013
Did usa1 go on vacation or die?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40549 Sep 2, 2013
Just explain the history of Afghanistan further and then I will answer.
qurious europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of answers...You never answered.
Do you support the Talibans sovereignty or puppet Karzais sovereignty?
Giant stone Bhuddas favor Karzai
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40550 Sep 2, 2013
No doubt, also the Psychotic one too.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real Roosevelt, you are the foolish imposter, who is without a registered name. <-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40551 Sep 2, 2013
You read The Riegle Report?
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>what truth would that be?
Union Jacks
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40552 Sep 2, 2013
qurious europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>if concrete proof is established,...then why should our gov't start some shit.
No end to the bloodshed
While world leaders grapple with what to do about Syria, the reports of carnage on the ground keep rising.
At least 118 people were killed across Syria on Sunday, including 13 children, the opposition group Local Coordination Committees of Syria said.
The United Nations said more than 100,000 people -- including many civilians -- have been killed since a popular uprising spiraled into a civil war two years ago.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/meast/syr...
I remember u sort of supporting the "popular uprising" in Libya and the resulting "shit"
How does the current Syrian shit differ who?
I've told you, it's the very real potential for escalation.
Gaddafi had no friends to speak of, but Syria does in the form of the Russians the Chinese and the Iranians. Once we (or rather you)attack there's no predicting where it might go.
The Russians have sent warships to the area and they also have a naval base there. Israel said that if they are attacked they will respond with force, which is not an unlikely scenario when you think about it.
Too many unknowns for me, I think our political leaders got this one right, and frankly the British public are against any involvement from the British military.
In any case how will bombing Syria improve the situation? It won't make things any better and it's more likely to make things worse.
What if one of your ships gets sunk?....could happen, Syria has the hardware.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40553 Sep 2, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>It's time to get up and shag the cows. After that I will go to the chicken coup and shag them as well. Too much idle time on your hands, may be the cause of your mental condition. Perhaps if you were to seek professional help, they would tell you the cure is a good hard day's work.
Look what you get up to down on the farm should stay down on the farm....too much information.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#40554 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Did usa1 go on vacation or die?
He probably works. You know what W O R K is, right?

You should be become a rocket scientist. Just drink a whole can of Octane booster and then fart over a camp fire.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40555 Sep 2, 2013
You ever dig potatoes by hand? That's work, hard physical work that most cannot do in this age.
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably works. You know what W O R K is, right?
You should be become a rocket scientist. Just drink a whole can of Octane booster and then fart over a camp fire.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40556 Sep 2, 2013
No more unknowns, in your explanation you revealed the unknowns and the reality is what you stated.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you, it's the very real potential for escalation.
Gaddafi had no friends to speak of, but Syria does in the form of the Russians the Chinese and the Iranians. Once we (or rather you)attack there's no predicting where it might go.
The Russians have sent warships to the area and they also have a naval base there. Israel said that if they are attacked they will respond with force, which is not an unlikely scenario when you think about it.
Too many unknowns for me, I think our political leaders got this one right, and frankly the British public are against any involvement from the British military.
In any case how will bombing Syria improve the situation? It won't make things any better and it's more likely to make things worse.
What if one of your ships gets sunk?....could happen, Syria has the hardware.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40557 Sep 2, 2013
There's a Fake Schizo Roosevelt here, I'm the normal Roosevelt.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what you get up to down on the farm should stay down on the farm....too much information.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40558 Sep 2, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
There's a Fake Schizo Roosevelt here, I'm the normal Roosevelt.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that's farmer Roosevelt...Don't worry I'm on to his trolling ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 98,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Tango Bravo 582,390
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 824,955
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,746
Immoral DEVILS buying up convenience stores in ... 17 min Doctor REALITY 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min lil whispers 2,239
News Bush Urges U.S. To Look Beyond Violence In Iraq (Mar '06) 20 min swedenforever 153
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blagoja 442,391
More from around the web