Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40504 Sep 1, 2013
Any Jihadist or Communist probably has ten times the intelligence as the anarchist usa1.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a username, unless you have a registered account. Why don't you register, little commie? <-o
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40505 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
There's someone pilfering my username, one Roosevelt, myself, the owner, and the other-suffering from numerous psychoses--who is not the owner, and is probably suffering from a Schizoid Personality Disorder too, SPD, and usually goes by the username usa1.
<quoted text>
You are a fake! You don't know the first thing about farming in a co-op. Have you ever seen a Holstein cow before? Tell me which end the feed goes in and which end the fertilizer comes out. The only farm work you have ever done is in the rice paddies of the DPRK!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40506 Sep 1, 2013
You just keep digging your hole. One-mile down the road are 50 dairy cows, guess which kind?

It's obvious you have some deep personality function problems probably beginning in childhood.

Using another person's name is disrespectful and just plain crass.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fake! You don't know the first thing about farming in a co-op. Have you ever seen a Holstein cow before? Tell me which end the feed goes in and which end the fertilizer comes out. The only farm work you have ever done is in the rice paddies of the DPRK!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40507 Sep 1, 2013
Syria says Obama is hiding the truth.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40508 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>The sun is hanging low in the sky, soon it will be evening and our corn fields will have thoroughly been tilled under. Next we will spread manure over them and they will perculate for the next two seasons. Perhaps if I were to draw you a picture, you might better understand what's going on in Syria? Do you have the same unwavering support for the terrible despot Kim Jong-un as you do for the Assad regime? You seem to have comprehension troubles; perhaps the excessive alcohol consumption you partake in, has addled your brain.
If you actually have a point to make, just go ahead and make it.
You're beginning to bore the hell out of me.
Just because you spread shit over fields it doesn't mean you can spread shit over the internet.

BTW thanks for the farm related updates...very interesting.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40509 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You just keep digging your hole. One-mile down the road are 50 dairy cows, guess which kind?
It's obvious you have some deep personality function problems probably beginning in childhood.
Using another person's name is disrespectful and just plain crass.
<quoted text>
A feeble attempt at deception, by a feeble imposter. You wouldn't last an hour in the hot sun on working the fields in my co-op. Very sad indeed, perhaps you missed today's church services.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40510 Sep 1, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you spread shit over fields it doesn't mean you can spread shit over the internet.
You must come from a boring people then. You should try some good old fashioned hard work. Perhaps that will improve you're reading comprehension skills.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40511 Sep 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Any Jihadist or Communist probably has ten times the intelligence as the anarchist usa1.
<quoted text>
You're sure manage to make a lot of posts on Topix, considering all the farming you allegedly do, stooge. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40512 Sep 1, 2013
Edit *You sure*
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40513 Sep 1, 2013
You just answered the Schizo-Roosevelt now I'm the real and intelligent Roosevelt.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40514 Sep 1, 2013

It's a fact
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're sure manage to make a lot of posts on Topix, considering all the farming you allegedly do, stooge. <-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40515 Sep 1, 2013
The Schizo Roosevelt is beyond boring.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You must come from a boring people then. You should try some good old fashioned hard work. Perhaps that will improve you're reading comprehension skills.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40516 Sep 1, 2013
Not too humorous but stupid: corn fields are ready to harvest and any bonehead knows the tilling was over in the month of June.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>The sun is hanging low in the sky, soon it will be evening and our corn fields will have thoroughly been tilled under. Next we will spread manure over them and they will perculate for the next two seasons. Perhaps if I were to draw you a picture, you might better understand what's going on in Syria? Do you have the same unwavering support for the terrible despot Kim Jong-un as you do for the Assad regime? You seem to have comprehension troubles; perhaps the excessive alcohol consumption you partake in, has addled your brain.
americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40517 Sep 1, 2013
sounds like play shool is still in /HOW YOU GOING N F L FANNY LICKER ,AND U S A NUMBER 1 DICKHEAD

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40520 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You must learn basic English, before texting on topix and making a fool out of yourself!
He's doing the best he can. Lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40524 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are indeed a bone head, for the corn harvest is in August thru September. After the harvest I plow my fields over and let them sit through a season. It's part of a crop and field rotation, to allow the to rejuvenate. But you're a fake and and wouldn't know the first thing about farming.
You are indeed not an American farmer, nor an American AS you don't know American English... "For the corn harvest"...REALLY BOY??? No American, especially a 'Country" American would say it that way, AND you try to hard and put out useless facts that you're masters googled for you, I mean, who the hell really cares what your masters told you to say...
BTW, an American farmer would have said he "PLOWED" his fields, My neighbor 'Disced' his field the other day, but AS it has been raining, he'll have to wait a few days to run a 'Harrow' FOR you can't Harrow wet soil AS it does rain in Utah....What I said is true, but see how stupid it sounds when I say it like your phony ass???
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40525 Sep 1, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real Roosevelt, not you! You don't know anything about farming!
Hey dipshit..I know a bit about farming because..Well just google where I live....That said, WHAT THE HELL DOES FARMING HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD????? American Soldiers-Duty, Honor, Country..What the hell does your pretend Minnesota co op farm have to do with anything????
Well, at least you are CHEAP entertainment.....Sad...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40526 Sep 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipshit..I know a bit about farming because..Well just google where I live....That said, WHAT THE HELL DOES FARMING HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD????? American Soldiers-Duty, Honor, Country..What the hell does your pretend Minnesota co op farm have to do with anything????
Well, at least you are CHEAP entertainment.....Sad...
I think you're beating up on the wrong 'Roosevelt'. LOL
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40527 Sep 1, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're beating up on the wrong 'Roosevelt'. LOL
Sorry..This moron is more annoying than the original dung so the sarcasm went over my head...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40528 Sep 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..This moron is more annoying than the original dung so the sarcasm went over my head...
Hard to believe anyone could be that annoying? But you're right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 579,014
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min True Truth 609,820
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min lightbeamrider 817,553
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr Rohan 101
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,955
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,190
whats wrong with people that dont believe in je... (Jan '12) 1 hr Reason Personified 1,072
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 176,207
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 270,109
More from around the web