American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40489 Sep 1, 2013
guess who wrote:
Now you Americans have seen the light and are following the democratic example set by the UK, I expect to see congress vote no to intervention in Syria.
Monkey with a hand grenade see, monkey with a hand grenade do.
This makes you our poodle....LOL!!
This is merely how the system is designed to work. Barack Hussein Obama was a charismatic figurehead; who was foisted into the political arena by that far left extremes. He doesn't know anything about US, the constitution or how the government is intended to run. Not getting into the much debated topic of where he was born, it is a well known fact, that most of his childhood was spent outside of the states. Obama tries to run his administration like a dictator and after one and a quarter terms, there has become a reluctance to capitulate with his every whim. There seems to be a bit of a pattern going on with his foreign policy, depending on weather it's a Shiite or Sunni thing, mandates attention from his administration. As far as America following Great Britain's lead in democracy, where was your democracy during our War of Independence? Didn't you guys have a king? You've still got a queen! LOL... <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40490 Sep 1, 2013
iam an americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>so true so true
Go crawl back under the rock you slizzard out from under, stuttering little troll. <¦-o
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40491 Sep 1, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear JK and obumble are not following your suggestions who.
Samples obtained by Washington prove that Syria used sarin gas in a Damascus attack that killed hundreds of civilians, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told NBC and CNN on Sunday.
Kerry said that hair and blood samples given to the United States from emergency workers at the scene of the attack that took place on Aug. 21 in Damascus show signs of the powerful sarin nerve gas, Agence France-Presse.
He highlighted that the U.S. administration knows “that the [Syrian] regime ordered this attack.”
He added:“We know they prepared for it. We know where the rockets came from. We know where they landed.”
“We know the damage that was done afterwards. We’ve seen the horrific scene all over the social media, and we have evidence of it in other ways, and we know that the regime tried to cover up afterwards.”
Just because that bonessman said it doesn't mean it's true.
Heard it all before.
Personally I require proof, not rhetorical bullshit.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40492 Sep 1, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Just because that bonessman said it doesn't mean it's true.
Heard it all before.
Today I am tilling under this years corn field. We will allow it to lay dormant for two seasons, so its nutrients and fertility can be rejuvenated. You should come to Minnesota and see how your rude comments would be received, that is if you could handle a hard days work. I think most of my fellow farmers in the co-op, would belt you in the chops for denigrating their grandmothers. You are a real prick, a sign that your society is underdeveloped.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40493 Sep 1, 2013
americans slave wrote:
gee now america is seeking the go ahead in congress, told you that america wont go in on syira, there just following britains stand on the conflict, gee whats wrong america carn't go in without britain lol. soft as jelly
Maybe if you took a remedial English class, you might be able to better convey your thoughts. Have you ever considered working on the farm, it would be a vital character building experience to help fix your many personal flaws.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40494 Sep 1, 2013
americans slave wrote:
just heard that cos britain isn't going in on syria ,thgat america holding back maybe because of this and the american president has said till will put a strain on the relationship between both countrys .lol you GUTLESS BUGGERS told you /you carn't do anything without great britain ,thats why we are called great /britain lol hang your head in shame , why we arn't going because YOU AMERICANS lied about saddam remember GOOD LOOK BOYS BODY BAGS OVER HERE LOL BET YOU WONT GO
lol!

We aren't holding back on anything, we're about to get involved in crimes against humanity once again, you wanna place any bets? Daddy needs mo money!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40495 Sep 1, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Just because that bonessman said it doesn't mean it's true.
Heard it all before.
what kind of proof?

rocket fragments signed by Assad?
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40496 Sep 1, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of proof?
rocket fragments signed by Assad?
I've seen enough to shed doubt on the theory that Assad's forces carried out the attack, I'd like to see concrete proof before your government starts some shit.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40497 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Today I am tilling under this years corn field. We will allow it to lay dormant for two seasons, so its nutrients and fertility can be rejuvenated. You should come to Minnesota and see how your rude comments would be received, that is if you could handle a hard days work. I think most of my fellow farmers in the co-op, would belt you in the chops for denigrating their grandmothers. You are a real prick, a sign that your society is underdeveloped.
Oh ok.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40498 Sep 1, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen enough to shed doubt on the theory that Assad's forces carried out the attack, I'd like to see concrete proof before your government starts some shit.
The sun is hanging low in the sky, soon it will be evening and our corn fields will have thoroughly been tilled under. Next we will spread manure over them and they will perculate for the next two seasons. Perhaps if I were to draw you a picture, you might better understand what's going on in Syria? Do you have the same unwavering support for the terrible despot Kim Jong-un as you do for the Assad regime? You seem to have comprehension troubles; perhaps the excessive alcohol consumption you partake in, has addled your brain.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40499 Sep 1, 2013
There's someone pilfering my username, one Roosevelt, myself, the owner, and the other-suffering from numerous psychoses--who is not the owner, and is probably suffering from a Schizoid Personality Disorder too, SPD, and usually goes by the username usa1.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40500 Sep 1, 2013
The faker-Roosevelt here wouldn't last 5 minutes doing physical labor on a farm.

I hire members of the local football team to give a hand.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you took a remedial English class, you might be able to better convey your thoughts. Have you ever considered working on the farm, it would be a vital character building experience to help fix your many personal flaws.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40501 Sep 1, 2013
So usa1, when's the last time you were outside?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Today I am tilling under this years corn field. We will allow it to lay dormant for two seasons, so its nutrients and fertility can be rejuvenated. You should come to Minnesota and see how your rude comments would be received, that is if you could handle a hard days work. I think most of my fellow farmers in the co-op, would belt you in the chops for denigrating their grandmothers. You are a real prick, a sign that your society is underdeveloped.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40502 Sep 1, 2013
Jesse Ventura wants to raise wages.
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>The people trying to control the soveriegnty of Afghanistan. One is supported by your tax dollars, the other is not.
One of those 2 groups of people supported the killing of thousands of your fellow citizens.
P.S.
Jesse Ventura may think otherwise.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40503 Sep 1, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok.
Do you also support Iran's nuclear weapons endeavors as well? Perhaps the booze has clouded your judgement.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40504 Sep 1, 2013
Any Jihadist or Communist probably has ten times the intelligence as the anarchist usa1.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a username, unless you have a registered account. Why don't you register, little commie? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40505 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
There's someone pilfering my username, one Roosevelt, myself, the owner, and the other-suffering from numerous psychoses--who is not the owner, and is probably suffering from a Schizoid Personality Disorder too, SPD, and usually goes by the username usa1.
<quoted text>
You are a fake! You don't know the first thing about farming in a co-op. Have you ever seen a Holstein cow before? Tell me which end the feed goes in and which end the fertilizer comes out. The only farm work you have ever done is in the rice paddies of the DPRK!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40506 Sep 1, 2013
You just keep digging your hole. One-mile down the road are 50 dairy cows, guess which kind?

It's obvious you have some deep personality function problems probably beginning in childhood.

Using another person's name is disrespectful and just plain crass.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fake! You don't know the first thing about farming in a co-op. Have you ever seen a Holstein cow before? Tell me which end the feed goes in and which end the fertilizer comes out. The only farm work you have ever done is in the rice paddies of the DPRK!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#40507 Sep 1, 2013
Syria says Obama is hiding the truth.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40508 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>The sun is hanging low in the sky, soon it will be evening and our corn fields will have thoroughly been tilled under. Next we will spread manure over them and they will perculate for the next two seasons. Perhaps if I were to draw you a picture, you might better understand what's going on in Syria? Do you have the same unwavering support for the terrible despot Kim Jong-un as you do for the Assad regime? You seem to have comprehension troubles; perhaps the excessive alcohol consumption you partake in, has addled your brain.
If you actually have a point to make, just go ahead and make it.
You're beginning to bore the hell out of me.
Just because you spread shit over fields it doesn't mean you can spread shit over the internet.

BTW thanks for the farm related updates...very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min truth 596,517
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 23 min Vijji 16
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Justise League 855,435
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 55 min asian 490
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr MUQ2 663
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,715
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 hr Raje 282
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 1,035
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr End Times 612,638
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
More from around the web