Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40464 Aug 31, 2013
There is no reason to try to explain anything on any subject to you as you seem to have all the knowledge that exists in the world.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So there's a such thing as non organic potatoes, what are they then, synthetic? Maybe your harvest will be bountiful enough to feed the rest of the starving minions in your backwater Hell hole, little denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40465 Aug 31, 2013
Using you as an example, marijuana damages the brain.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, Merkle is a very handsome man! Today we harvested our co-op's organic marijuana crop. Now that it has been legalized, we can supply the nation with high quality chronic legally.
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40466 Aug 31, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I support the sovereignty of all countries.
<quoted text>
So you support the taliban? Or karzai?
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40467 Aug 31, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's all very sad, but then war always is.
Bombing Assad's forces won't make it any better, in fact it will probably make things worse.
In any case we will find out soon enough as Obama has said that Syria needs to be bombed so he doesn't look like a complete tit.
as I've said b4

Tits can make good points..
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40468 Aug 31, 2013
Who's karzai? Who's taliban?
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>So you support the taliban? Or karzai?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40469 Aug 31, 2013
Obama just lateraled the War over to Congress hoping now it will go away. It's just too bad as we need a little war in the Mideast to keep our troops tuned up and on their toes.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40470 Aug 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The creepy usa1 is pirating my username again.
<quoted text>
I see you're covering your tracks, slave. Are you afraid of what your overseers will do to you when they read your previous posts, stooge? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40471 Aug 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Obama just lateraled the War over to Congress hoping now it will go away. It's just too bad as we need a little war in the Mideast to keep our troops tuned up and on their toes.
That's how the system is suppose to work. Unlike your lard assed king Dr Kim Jong-un, Barack Hussein Obama is not a dictator, no matter how much he thinks he is. Congress must approve declarations of war. If you were from Minnesota, you'd know that, little denizen. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40472 Aug 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The creepy usa1 is pirating my username again.
<quoted text>
You don't have a username, unless you have a registered account. Why don't you register, little commie? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40473 Aug 31, 2013
Thoughts from DUNGs bung wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, Merkle is a very handsome man! Today we harvested our co-op's organic marijuana crop. Now that it has been legalized, we can supply the nation with high quality chronic legally.
If you really lived in Minnesota, you'd know that marijuana has only been legalized in two states, Colorado and Washington. I suppose you're gonna say your co-op grows for medical marijuana dispensaries, right stooge? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40474 Aug 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were up your arse, you'd know who they were, minion. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40475 Aug 31, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You shud just say know to druggs! Khat is thu onely druggs I take because it maKe me strong for pirate misshins! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
Have you sacked any pleasure boats today, CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40476 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You must be worried, that many more of your Muslim brothers will be sent to see Allah if the United States intervenes in Syria.
No...I'm more concerned with the relevance of your government.
Your government should either bomb the Assad regime to the point that they no longer exist as a military force or failing that they should just shut the F*ck up.
I doubt you'll be doing much anyway.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40477 Sep 1, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I'm more concerned with the relevance of your government.
Your government should either bomb the Assad regime to the point that they no longer exist as a military force or failing that they should just shut the F*ck up.
I doubt you'll be doing much anyway.
Why are you such a prick? Today we harvested soybeans and kumquats. We hired Mexicans to prepare and package our bounty for market. You Muslims are the biggest obstacle for Western civilization achieving world peace. Are you right in the head? Maybe you should be investigated by Interpol.
americans slave

Melbourne, Australia

#40478 Sep 1, 2013
gee now america is seeking the go ahead in congress, told you that america wont go in on syira, there just following britains stand on the conflict, gee whats wrong america carn't go in without britain lol. soft as jelly
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40479 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
The people trying to control the soveriegnty of Afghanistan. One is supported by your tax dollars, the other is not.
One of those 2 groups of people supported the killing of thousands of your fellow citizens.
P.S.
Jesse Ventura may think otherwise.
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40480 Sep 1, 2013
americans slave wrote:
gee now america is seeking the go ahead in congress, told you that america wont go in on syira, there just following britains stand on the conflict, gee whats wrong america carn't go in without britain lol. soft as jelly
Hmmmm...that's not how the rooskies see it scouser.

Yet it was The Independent newspaper’s cryptic headline,“A tale of two wars,” that summed up best why Britain’s junior partner/cheerleader/poodle relationship with Washington – perfected during the US-led interventions in Iraq, Kosovo, Afghanistan and Libya – had come unstuck.

Maybe the Russians saw britain tuck tail in Korea?
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40481 Sep 1, 2013
Little Britain: The mouse that (finally) roared

http://rt.com/op-edge/little-britain-syria-mo...
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40482 Sep 1, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a prick? Today we harvested soybeans and kumquats. We hired Mexicans to prepare and package our bounty for market. You Muslims are the biggest obstacle for Western civilization achieving world peace. Are you right in the head? Maybe you should be investigated by Interpol.
Maybe you should go root your granny.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40483 Sep 1, 2013
Now you Americans have seen the light and are following the democratic example set by the UK, I expect to see congress vote no to intervention in Syria.
Monkey with a hand grenade see, monkey with a hand grenade do.
This makes you our poodle....LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Good-Evil 810,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min RADEKT 269,100
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 23 min collen 49
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 34 min Rahul kamdi 54
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Qu_innocence 608,301
Koi gay sex ke liye hai Lucknow mien (Feb '14) 53 min gay love 14
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Loveismygoal 1,018
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 574,556
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,936
More from around the web