ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40448 Aug 31, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
For the answer read the history of the last 800 years in Turkey. It looks like they want it back, as the same thinking that prevails in some areas of the U.K. politics.
<quoted text>
I asked no question.

And yes the lines change/d constant/ly in that neck of the wood with or W/O US intervention.

So tell me, are you a supporter of ASSad?
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40449 Aug 31, 2013
"It is very regrettable that Russia and China have refused for some time to come to a common position [with Western partners] on the Syrian conflict. This considerably weakens the role of the United Nations,"
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40450 Aug 31, 2013
sez the butt ugly german leader

http://rt.com/news/putin-us-syria-evidence-24...
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40451 Aug 31, 2013

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40452 Aug 31, 2013
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>I asked no question.
And yes the lines change/d constant/ly in that neck of the wood with or W/O US intervention.
Of course DUNG is an ASSad supporter, his fat assed Emperor Dr Kim Jong-un tells him to be one. He also fancies the Ayatollah too. Shhh, don't tell anyone, but he has a soft spot for 3rd world Moslem despots.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40453 Aug 31, 2013
I support the sovereignty of all countries.
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>I asked no question.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40454 Aug 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, little stooge who is property of the Kim family. <-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40455 Aug 31, 2013
Still feeling a little funny today with your quirky obsessions? The night's sleep didn't do you much good?

So what do you think about a countries' sovereignty, bad?

We'll be digging organic potatoes here soon--we hand dig so as not to bruise them--and you can come and work off your fantasies with a little sweat if you like.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do, little stooge who is property of the Kim family. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40456 Aug 31, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Still feeling a little funny today with your quirky obsessions? The night's sleep didn't do you much good?
So what do you think about a countries' sovereignty, bad?
We'll be digging organic potatoes here soon--we hand dig so as not to bruise them--and you can come and work off your fantasies with a little sweat if you like.
<quoted text>
So there's a such thing as non organic potatoes, what are they then, synthetic? Maybe your harvest will be bountiful enough to feed the rest of the starving minions in your backwater Hell hole, little denizen. <-o
who

Basingstoke, UK

#40457 Aug 31, 2013
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>It was none other than our last Administration that proved that Iraq had not much nuclear capability. It was depending on the UN previously.
Yup I hope to see the evidence too.
meanwhile
Estimates of deaths in the Syrian civil war, per opposition activist groups, vary between 83,175 and 106,425. On 24 July 2013, the United Nations put out an estimate of over 100,000 that had died in the war.
UNICEF reported that over 500 children have been killed by early February 2012. Another 400 children have been reportedly arrested and tortured in Syrian prisons. Both claims have been contested by the Syrian government. Additionally, over 600 detainees and political prisoners have died under torture. By early August 2013, the opposition activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported the number of children killed in the conflict had risen to 5,553, while at the same time 3,607 women were also killed. According to the UN, 6,561 children were killed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_th...
Isn;t the SOHR a UK group?
Yes it's all very sad, but then war always is.
Bombing Assad's forces won't make it any better, in fact it will probably make things worse.
In any case we will find out soon enough as Obama has said that Syria needs to be bombed so he doesn't look like a complete tit.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40458 Aug 31, 2013
ponder this wrote:
You are wrong, Merkle is a very handsome man! Today we harvested our co-op's organic marijuana crop. Now that it has been legalized, we can supply the nation with high quality chronic legally.
Roosevelt

Tacoma, WA

#40459 Aug 31, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombing Assad's forces won't make it any better, in fact it will probably make things worse.
In any case we will find out soon enough as Obama has said that Syria needs to be bombed so he doesn't look like a complete tit.
You must be worried, that many more of your Muslim brothers will be sent to see Allah if the United States intervenes in Syria.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Tacoma, WA

#40460 Aug 31, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You suPports war for proffit/ pro warring mongers! You our US jughed barbarean. Hav a hiney mElon! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Tacoma, WA

#40461 Aug 31, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, Merkle is a very handsome man! Today we harvested our co-op's organic marijuana crop. Now that it has been legalized, we can supply the nation with high quality chronic legally.
You shud just say know to druggs! Khat is thu onely druggs I take because it maKe me strong for pirate misshins! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40462 Aug 31, 2013
The other Roosevelt, usa1-roosevelt is high on drugs
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You shud just say know to druggs! Khat is thu onely druggs I take because it maKe me strong for pirate misshins! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40463 Aug 31, 2013
The creepy usa1 is pirating my username again.
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You suPports war for proffit/ pro warring mongers! You our US jughed barbarean. Hav a hiney mElon! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40464 Aug 31, 2013
There is no reason to try to explain anything on any subject to you as you seem to have all the knowledge that exists in the world.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So there's a such thing as non organic potatoes, what are they then, synthetic? Maybe your harvest will be bountiful enough to feed the rest of the starving minions in your backwater Hell hole, little denizen. <-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40465 Aug 31, 2013
Using you as an example, marijuana damages the brain.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, Merkle is a very handsome man! Today we harvested our co-op's organic marijuana crop. Now that it has been legalized, we can supply the nation with high quality chronic legally.
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40466 Aug 31, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support the taliban? Or karzai?
ponder this

Bangor, ME

#40467 Aug 31, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
as I've said b4

Tits can make good points..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joe Fortuna 830,713
Protecting Our Choices 7 min Infinite Force 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min MUQ1 40,232
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min oxbow 585,978
Das Leitbild der Aztec Group 14 min lexissman 2
Afro Man is a LOOZER and a MONKEY 16 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Paul Porter1 99,312
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Remnant of 144000 611,950
More from around the web