American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40422 Aug 30, 2013
DUNG in the raw wrote:
Having Jesus Christ as President now wouldn't be a bad idea.
<quoted text>
Don't let Dr Kim hear you say that, stooge. Little fat ass Kim Jong-un runs a secular state, he'll send you to 'the mountains' if he reads your post, slave. <¦-o
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40423 Aug 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should stick to khat, CHOCOLATE FACE! It's much better for you, when you're pirating sailboats, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
Sorry not a chocolate Somalian pirate, you our US war mongers are worst , you US mercenaries are mass murders, plunderers, rapists, killers, immoral, evil doers, bullies, blood thirsty warring savages... Sad to be you war mongering animals ! BAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaa
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40424 Aug 30, 2013
This Evil US policy!

Norman Solomon, Target Iraq, p87

The U.S.-imposed sanctions have been brutally effective in bleeding Iraqi civilians. For five years, the domestic economy was in a state of near collapse. The medical system was ruined due to lack of equipment and medicines. Public water and sewage systems deteriorated to the point where children regularly suffered gastrointestinal diseases. Malnutrition became a serious national problem.

In 1990, Iraq was rated 50th out of 130 nations on the U.N. Human Development Index, which measures a country's overall development. By 2000 Iraq had plunged to 126th out of 174. UNICEF estimates that 500,000 children have died as a direct result of sanctions.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40425 Aug 30, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry not a chocolate Somalian pirate, you our US war mongers are worst , you US mercenaries are mass murders, plunderers, rapists, killers, immoral, evil doers, bullies, blood thirsty warring savages... Sad to be you war mongering animals ! BAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaa
Hold it together Chocolate Face, I know it is a holiday weekend and you Govt. check won't get to you until Tuesday, but you will get it and be 'Better' by Wednesday....Suck it up 'Tweeker'.....
who

Reading, UK

#40426 Aug 30, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Israel doesn't really mind the Syrian conflict. Sunni Shia hate seems to trump all.
Is Al Queada currently fighting ASSad? tsk tsk
Free as ever my good man..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y9SMXkpowo0XX
Here's an interesting article on the chemical attacks, what do you think?
False flag anyone?
http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40427 Aug 30, 2013
This Evil US policy!
The U.S.-imposed sanctions have been brutally effective in bleeding Iraqi civilians.
What U.S.-imposed sanctions?
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40428 Aug 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We put boots on the ground, when Russia invaded Georgia. Russia immediately withdrew, pig. <¦-o
your so clueless arn't you PIG

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40429 Aug 30, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Bears are naturally on the ice doing there thing all winter unless they cannot walk and are about to die or birthing cubs.
A few exceptions one can suppose of bears staying on land but that's not their natural habitat in the winter.
There's the whole Internet loaded with research material and summaries in plain English on this subject, and I'm not an expert but I know how to find information and to read about it. Up until about 40 years ago no one was sure where and what the bears did when leaving land except some of the Native People living there.
What was your address living in Churchill? I can tell you mine while I was there.
<quoted text>
Lol This is hilarious. First off your experience was in August you said? Prime viewing time for Polar bears is October/November. And believe me, regardless of what the calendar says, it's fucking winter by then in Churchill.
Addresses prove nothing. You've already proven you've never been there and it's pretty easy to look up the address of any number of tour operators and lodgings in the area.
But I'll play your game. It was over 30 years ago, but if I remember the street number right, we lived at 17 Selkirk Street.

As for your dismissive "A few exceptions one can suppose of bears staying on land but that's not their natural habitat in the winter", once again you're being an assuming idiot. I never stated anywhere that they STAYED on land. Occasionally one heads out a little later. Occasionally one might smell something "good" coming from the town and look for a quick meal on the way to the ice pack.
Whatever, you know nothing of the environs or environment of Churchill.
Guess I should go wiki warrior farming techniques in northern Minnesota and then pretend my "research" trumps your actual experience.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40430 Aug 30, 2013
Denis Halliday, a former U.N. Assistant Secretary General - headed the U.N.'s food-for-oil program in Iraq:
(Target Iraq, Norman Solomon, p155)
keyword(s)
"
Have we really bought the fiction, the Washington propaganda, that Iraq is a threat? We all know—the issue is oil, oil, and more oil.
Yeah, Russia and China's interest in the middle east have nothing to do with oil though. NOOOOOOOOOOOO never LOL...moron.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40431 Aug 31, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Russia and China's interest in the middle east have nothing to do with oil though. NOOOOOOOOOOOO never LOL...moron.
Yeah that's CHOCOLATE FACE for you, no hypocrisy there! LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40432 Aug 31, 2013
i am an americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>your so clueless arn't you PIG
It's categorically amazing, that an uneducated low life like you; who is dumber than a piece of trampled on dog shit, could in good conscience call anyone clueless, pig! <¦-o
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40433 Aug 31, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>they should keep out of this so called conflict, this could set of a middle east war which would spread, britain does things for a reason we don't jump in. you will never control that part of the middle east , it's not like iraq or afganistan in a way thank god your not going in boots on ground, it would be worse than nam
gw already planted his cowboy boots there Scouzy.

The 2008 Abu Kamal raid was an attack carried out by helicopter-borne CIA paramilitary officers from Special Activities Division and United States Special Operations Command, Joint Special Operations Command[3] inside Syrian territory on October 26, 2008. The Syrian government called the event a "criminal and terrorist" attack on its sovereignty, alleging all of the reported eight fatalities were civilians.[6] An unnamed U.S. military source, however, alleges that the target was a network of foreign fighters who travel through Syria to join the Iraqi insurgency against the United States-led Coalition in Iraq and the Iraqi government.

--------
And~

according to

Ruse e velt

we were just there planting poison gas

under a false flag.
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40434 Aug 31, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an interesting article on the chemical attacks, what do you think?
False flag anyone?
http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas...
Yes, very interesting who. I've read that the chems were delivered by rockets.
In the Article
Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

A "huge gas bottle" does not sound like a rocket.

If the weapons were deployed by rockets the un inspectors should be able to easily verify.
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40435 Aug 31, 2013
This Evil US policy!
The U.S.-imposed sanctions have been brutally effective in bleeding Iraqi civilians. For five years, the domestic economy was in a state of near collapse. The medical system was ruined due to lack of equipment and medicines. Public water and sewage systems deteriorated to the point where children regularly suffered gastrointestinal diseases. Malnutrition became a serious national problem.
In 1990, Iraq was rated 50th out of 130 nations on the U.N. Human Development Index, which measures a country's overall development. By 2000 Iraq had plunged to 126th out of 174. UNICEF estimates that 500,000 children have died as a direct result of sanctions.
Good thing GW ended those pathetic UN sanctions Doc H.
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40436 Aug 31, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Erdogan wants to take a bite off of each country on its borders to create a Greater Turkey.
<quoted text>
and he probably doesn't care for syrian support of the pkk and asala either.
who

Reading, UK

#40437 Aug 31, 2013
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, very interesting who. I've read that the chems were delivered by rockets.
In the Article
Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”
A "huge gas bottle" does not sound like a rocket.
If the weapons were deployed by rockets the un inspectors should be able to easily verify.
After the lies that got us into the Iraq war, I would want to see absolutely conclusive evidence that shows that the Assad regime was behind the attacks. So far they have yet to provide it.
If you stop and think about it, it would be illogical for the Assad regime to carry out attacks of this kind when UN weapons inspectors are in the country, as only the rebels would gain from it....I have some doubts about the US take on all of this.
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40438 Aug 31, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
After the lies that got us into the Iraq war, I would want to see absolutely conclusive evidence that shows that the Assad regime was behind the attacks. So far they have yet to provide it.
If you stop and think about it, it would be illogical for the Assad regime to carry out attacks of this kind when UN weapons inspectors are in the country, as only the rebels would gain from it....I have some doubts about the US take on all of this.
Yes I would like to see some evidence. And then if proven, use other un members to enforce anything in Syria. Let the Chinese and the Russians do some UN enforcement.

==========
What is the total of dead up to in Syria? 100K?
Bashar is slaughtering way more than his father ever did.

or is he
who

Reading, UK

#40439 Aug 31, 2013
ponder this wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I would like to see some evidence. And then if proven, use other un members to enforce anything in Syria. Let the Chinese and the Russians do some UN enforcement.
==========
What is the total of dead up to in Syria? 100K?
Bashar is slaughtering way more than his father ever did.
or is he
I get the impression that the US will attack without providing real proof. Gone are the days when they could tell us any old bollocks and expect to get away with it.
I'm seeing some contrary reports that make you think.
http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-...
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40440 Aug 31, 2013
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry revealed on Friday details of the intelligence report on Syria, saying the regime of President Bashar al-Assad carefully prepared for days to launch a chemical weapons attack.

The intelligence report blamed the Syrian regime for the use chemical weapons with “high confidence” and said it was “highly unlikely” the outrage was a ruse plotted by rebels.

Kerry said Syrian regime personnel were at the site of the attack for three days beforehand to prepare and regime elements were told to put on gas masks.

Kerry also said the United States found the rockets were launched from regime-controlled areas.
ponder this

Plymouth, NH

#40441 Aug 31, 2013
William Blum
"
In the last 20 years alone, the U.S. has bombed Libya on several occasions, bombed Iraq, of course, shot down an Iranian passenger plane killing about 290 people, and sunk an Iranian ship. We have continued to supply Israel and condoned their routine torture of Palestinians, and condemned Palestine for resisting this. In the 1980s, during the Iran-Iraq War, the U.S. gave millions of dollars in weapons and intelligence aid to both sides in hope of maximum damage. Now that's evil .
How much blood oil do you think that rich ol codger uses doc h?

I bet more than you, even

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Frank N Stine 16,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Insults Are Easier 983,108
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min Awesome Facts 33,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 683,790
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr common sense 19
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 5 hr Disappointed US V... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
More from around the web