Woodville, Australia

#40361 Aug 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You like giving NFL players rim jobs, pig? <¦-o
say again you must have been there have you
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40362 Aug 29, 2013
see syria has a new army unit before the americans come over it's called dead man walking , thats to the americans of corse lol better make lots of body bags for the americans for there freindly fire lol sorry mate your on are side lol carnt wait to see what happens go russia and all the middle east lol

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40363 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Polar Bears in Churchill in the summer are in a kind of hibernation, the opposite time of the Black Bears of Minnesota and Canada, who hibernate in the winter.
<quoted text>
So once again, you insist your wiki knowledge supercedes my actual experience.
How many years did you live in Churchill again? None, you say?
Well that's weird, yet you insist that I'm wrong about what I've seen while living there.

This is why I laugh at you questioning my research abilities.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40364 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You are trying to put words in my mouth, what I'm saying is this:It's not a bastion, but they have English news media and a different interpretation of events in Syria.
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm quite aware they have English language news media. I've read/watched news stories from both Pravda and PressTV and both are complete jokes.
Hell, I'd rather get my "facts" from The New York Times and it's a seriously left-wing rag.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40365 Aug 29, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
So once again, you insist your wiki knowledge supercedes my actual experience.
How many years did you live in Churchill again? None, you say?
Well that's weird, yet you insist that I'm wrong about what I've seen while living there.
This is why I laugh at you questioning my research abilities.
Summer hibernation. LOL!

That idiot is just full of it. He's the type who asks for his money back at comedy clubs because he doesn't get the gags.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40366 Aug 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Summer hibernation. LOL!
That idiot is just full of it. He's the type who asks for his money back at comedy clubs because he doesn't get the gags.
What's really funny is, Polar Bears DO NOT HIBERNATE! Except for pregnant females and even then they don't really achieve a true state of hibernation.

But hey what do I know? I only lived there, he READ about them LOL

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40367 Aug 29, 2013
OH and to add to that, the females and cubs usually exit their den around April/May so they're hardly kind'a, sort'a hibernating in the summer.
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40368 Aug 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The United States could take Assad out of power within a week, as long as we don't get involved with nation building. The British are afraid of Moslems, because half their population kisses carpet for Islam. <¦-o
hahahahah lol you booldy fool we have been fighting them sice the begining of time lol bloody fool even before america was found lol just shows you in your little mind theres nothing... and we were fightin them with bows and arrow's ]AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ARROW WHATS ON YOUR T,V lol fool we did hold jerusalem for some time YOU go do that lol
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40369 Aug 29, 2013
wats the moslems saying today before the americans come [ GET YOUR DIRTY BOMBS OVER HERE ] LOL
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40370 Aug 30, 2013
what did the syrian say at the bar when the americans walked in , [BULL SHIT ALERT] every body get the splat sheild out now
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40371 Aug 30, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The other side says False Flag trying to suck us into a war in the MidEast.
<quoted text>
So you, are "other sided"?
It was your post implying a falseflag.

The Iranians are doing what they do best, stall.

Zarif expressed hope that the UN inspectors would specify the situation, saying,“As the UN official Mr. Jeffery Feltman said, it is not the duty of the UN inspectors to identify the side that has used the chemical weapons, but only to make clear whether the weapons have been used, or not and to provide sufficient information in that respect for the international community.”

He said that Iran had from the very beginning encouraged Syria to cooperate with the UN inspectors.

The Iranian top diplomat said that although the dimensions of this inhumane crime are great, no document on their usage by Syria have been presented yet, and the prevailing documents even denoted that they might be used by the others, including the foreign backed Takfiri forces.

http://217.25.54.55/en/News/80 791890/Politic/Iran_condemns_u se_of_chemical_weapons,_rules_ out_US_attack
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40372 Aug 30, 2013
americans slave wrote:
wats the moslems saying today before the americans come [ GET YOUR DIRTY BOMBS OVER HERE ] LOL
I thought you said it was the euros, leading the way.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40373 Aug 30, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see that the Israelis are queuing up for gas masks, so they might not have your faith in Syrian/Iranian non aggression towards their country...things might be different this time.
Our Parliament has voted against military intervention for the time being, so you may have to go for it without us, which is just fine with me.
Too much potential for escalation, and not enough proof as far as I can see.
Hopefully it's all brinksmanship on President Obumbles part.

Christ, the Israelis endure rocket fire near daily. So when they see one of their O so friendly neighbors currently using them(chems) it's no wonder they go for masks.
They do, on the other hand seem to know what and when to hit these various nutter regimes with more than just diplomacy.
who

Reading, UK

#40374 Aug 30, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully it's all brinksmanship on President Obumbles part.
Christ, the Israelis endure rocket fire near daily. So when they see one of their O so friendly neighbors currently using them(chems) it's no wonder they go for masks.
They do, on the other hand seem to know what and when to hit these various nutter regimes with more than just diplomacy.
Israel won't do anything unless provoked, however Iran may well want them dragged into the conflict...which is a possible escalation.
I'm glad we're staying out of it, but never mind you still have the French and the Turks...will you be changing your "freedom" fries back to French fries any time soon?
LOL!!
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40375 Aug 30, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said it was the euros, leading the way.
well if you think you can take them go ahead lol the middle east well leave them alone best way o but you guys want something hey [OIL]
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40376 Aug 30, 2013
Rainy day; It rains in Minnesota.

I can text from anywhere even from my tractor or harvester.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to be a working farmer you spend most of the day on here....How do you get your work done??
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40377 Aug 30, 2013
syrian news paper corners, in the city will be givin nappies so when the americans come ,they can sell them to them because it's a well known fact [ THERE GOING TO SHIT THEMSELFS ] thats if they do go in bet they won't because britain wont not worth it common sence anyway america brags that they are the best lol lets see
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40378 Aug 30, 2013
what did the moslems say to the americas,,,,,,,, bombs away lolhahahahahhhaahhha

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40379 Aug 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if it's available for a PC, but I'm pretty sure it is for tablets like the IPad and maybe kindle.
I don't have an Ipad or kindle, wanna loan me yours? lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40380 Aug 30, 2013
"It's the Soldier"

A protest raged on a courthouse lawn,
Round a makeshift stage they charged on,
Fifteen hundred or more they say,
Had come to burn a Flag that day.
A boy held up the folded Flag,
Cursed it, and called it a dirty rag.
An OLD MAN pushed through the angry crowd,
With a rusty shotgun shouldered proud.

His uniform jacket was old and tight,
He had polished each button, shiny and bright.
He crossed that stage with a soldier's grace,
Until he and the boy stood face to face.

"FREEDOM OF SPEECH", the OLD MAN said,
"Is worth dying for, good men are dead,
So you can stand on this courthouse lawn,
And talk us down from dusk to dawn,
But before any Flag gets burned today,
This OLD MAN IS GOING TO HAVE HIS SAY!!

My father died on a foreign shore,
In a war they said would end all war.
But Tommy and I wasn't even full grown,
Before we fought in a war of our own.
And Tommy died on Iwo Jima's beach,
In the shadow of a hill he couldn't quite reach
Where five good men raised this Flag so high,
That the WHOLE WORLD COULD SEE IT FLY.

I got this bum leg that I still drag,
Fighting for this same old Flag.
Now there's but one shot in this old gun,
So now it's time to decide which one,
Which one of you will follow our lead,
To stand and die for what you believe?
For as sure as there is a rising sun,
You'll burn before this Flag burns, son.

Now this riot never came to pass.
The crowd got quiet and that can of gas,
Got set aside as they walked away
To talk about what they had heard this day.
And the boy who had called it a "dirty rag",
Handed the OLD SOLDIER the folded Flag.

So the battle of the Flag this day was won
By a tired OLD SOLDIER with a rusty gun,
Who for one last time, had to show to some,
THIS FLAG MAY FADE, YET THESE COLORS DON'T RUN
"It's the Soldier"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ffj 25,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 685,657
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Rider on the Storm 985,637
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 20 min Doctor REALITY 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,446
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 6 hr Frank 301
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 10 hr Johnny 6
More from around the web