Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40304 Aug 29, 2013
You say so?

My mother is sitting here with me this morning, in America, laughing at what you texted.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious your not in America, stooge. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40307 Aug 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I downloaded the lite game, it's going to take a while for me to get use to it lol. Can you get the same game online or is it just on the smart phone?
I don't know if it's available for a PC, but I'm pretty sure it is for tablets like the IPad and maybe kindle.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40308 Aug 29, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You say so?
My mother is sitting here with me this morning, in America, laughing at what you texted.
<quoted text>
Having trouble with the lingo, stooge? This is called a post, not a text. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40309 Aug 29, 2013
Comrade DUNG wrote:
The word "now" in this instance is used as an adverb to describe the verb "time" which is not said but implied, and you appear to be lost in time not knowing where you are or what time it really is so I was just trying to arouse your time judgement back again to reality, which as it appears may be impossible to do.
<quoted text>
Spare me the English lesson, little minion. I doubt a stilted commie you can even pronounce 'Engrish', much less lecture on the subject. no one is fooled by your Minnesota co-op farmer's schtick. The way you implied 'time', it would be a noun not a verb; which has nothing to do with the redundant use of the word 'now' in your previous post, little denizen of the Kim Family. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40310 Aug 29, 2013
I just have to comment here, as I'm sitting in my kitchen--in Minnesota and not in north korea--drinking French Roast coffee with my fresh cow cream, because we got a much needed inch of rain, wondering if you are okay now.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if it's available for a PC, but I'm pretty sure it is for tablets like the IPad and maybe kindle.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40311 Aug 29, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Your Comrade isn't, all there.
Tell me why is your friend so obsessed with north korea?
<quoted text>
Why did your hereditary despot Kim Jong-un have his girl friend (who he was forbidden to marry, by his fat assed pig of a father Kim Jong-ill) put to death by firing squad. Her entire orchestra was sent to the mountains, for a 20 year re education assignment, with the exception of her close circle of friends, that were given bullets to the back of the head. Hid she question his sexuality after his tryst with the big freak Dennis Rodman? I understand why you're afraid to speak out and chose to remain an obedient little coolie. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40312 Aug 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spare me the English lesson, little minion. I doubt a stilted commie you can even pronounce 'Engrish', much less lecture on the subject. no one is fooled by your Minnesota co-op farmer's schtick. The way you implied 'time', it would be a noun not a verb; which has nothing to do with the redundant use of the word 'now' in your previous post, little denizen of the Kim Family. <¶-o
Edit *like you can even*
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40313 Aug 29, 2013
I'm of Norwegian heritage, just like my father and mother, and not a north korea.

I see, you got up too early this morning.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why did your hereditary despot Kim Jong-un have his girl friend (who he was forbidden to marry, by his fat assed pig of a father Kim Jong-ill) put to death by firing squad. Her entire orchestra was sent to the mountains, for a 20 year re education assignment, with the exception of her close circle of friends, that were given bullets to the back of the head. Hid she question his sexuality after his tryst with the big freak Dennis Rodman? I understand why you're afraid to speak out and chose to remain an obedient little coolie. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40314 Aug 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spare me the English lesson, little minion. I doubt a stilted commie you can even pronounce 'Engrish', much less lecture on the subject. no one is fooled by your Minnesota co-op farmer's schtick. The way you implied 'time', it would be a noun not a verb; which has nothing to do with the redundant use of the word 'now' in your previous post, little denizen of the Kim Family. <¶-o

As the example here, answering yourself is schizophrenia.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text> Edit *like you can even*

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40315 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
USA_1 wrote:
<q
As the example here, answering yourself is schizophrenia.
<quoted text>
Your English is laughably stiff, stooge. No one from MN uses the language in such a stilted manner. Why even try to disguise your agenda?

Why do you supposedly retain 6 horses? Is it for the meat, lowlife?

USA

#40316 Aug 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Having trouble with the lingo, stooge? This is called a post, not a text. <¶-o
That creep is such a farce. They might just as well break out the bullhorn again.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40317 Aug 29, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Doc Hypocrite is that the same Idiot islamist nursemaid Jimmy Carter that stabbed the shah in the back? And the same JC that started funding the Afghans to fight the commies?
He was a wimpish boob eh?
Not a doc hypocrite you are real Ms Doc Warmonger who supported evil mans in powers. Remember Jimmy Carter is just a US puppet behind Heavy veil iS our corrupted US imperial directive that makes the real decisions.

United States

#40318 Aug 29, 2013
mmanuel Wallerstein, When Will Bush fall?

When Time magazine conducted a poll in Europe in March [2003] asking which of three - North Korea, Iraq, or the United States - was the biggest threat to world peace, a whopping 86.9% answered the United States.

United States

#40319 Aug 29, 2013
Paul Wolfowitz,
Iraq, Palestine and US Imperialism, Toufic Haddad, ISR - J/A 2004, p42

Let's look at it simply. The most important difference between North Korea and Iraq is that economically, we just had no choice in Iraq. The country swims on a sea of oil.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40320 Aug 29, 2013
Nope, "now" in this case is an adverb--a definite adverb--and I'm modifying the verb time, time is implied and not said, used as a "state of being, the present time," a verb. The word "now" in this instance, it's not a noun but an adverb.

oxfordlearnersdictionaries
now (nou)
adv.
1. At the present time

merriam-webster
Definition of NOW
a : at the present time or moment
USA_1 wrote:
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40321 Aug 29, 2013
You want one, an old horse to eat?

A neighbor has one, not in north korea, but in the North part of Minnesota, that's old and crippled, and he hates to see it go and he does not want to kill it, so it's a lot of free meat for you in the coming winter. It's yours if you want it.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is laughably stiff, stooge. No one from MN uses the language in such a stilted manner. Why even try to disguise your agenda?
Why do you supposedly retain 6 horses? Is it for the meat, lowlife?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40322 Aug 29, 2013
Just get up?

A message or a post, a posting is a text or it is texted.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Having trouble with the lingo, stooge? This is called a post, not a text. <¶-o

USA

#40323 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You want one, an old horse to eat?
A neighbor has one, not in north korea, but in the North part of Minnesota,
<quoted text>
More flimsy crap from a little slave. How do you feel about the despotic regime in North Korea, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40324 Aug 29, 2013
Does the Bigot have an extra comment?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More flimsy crap from a little slave. How do you feel about the despotic regime in North Korea, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40325 Aug 29, 2013
North Korea, it's a bad place where all the bad people live; you'd should go there as you'll fit right in.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 584,481
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Porkpie Hat 270,680
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Darwins Stepchild 828,824
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Peace_Warrior 611,837
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 35 min now what 323
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Seriously__ 3,592
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 53 min razz58 52
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr karl44 442,889
More from around the web