American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40317 Aug 29, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Doc Hypocrite is that the same Idiot islamist nursemaid Jimmy Carter that stabbed the shah in the back? And the same JC that started funding the Afghans to fight the commies?
He was a wimpish boob eh?
Not a doc hypocrite you are real Ms Doc Warmonger who supported evil mans in powers. Remember Jimmy Carter is just a US puppet behind Heavy veil iS our corrupted US imperial directive that makes the real decisions.

United States

#40318 Aug 29, 2013
mmanuel Wallerstein, When Will Bush fall?

When Time magazine conducted a poll in Europe in March [2003] asking which of three - North Korea, Iraq, or the United States - was the biggest threat to world peace, a whopping 86.9% answered the United States.

United States

#40319 Aug 29, 2013
Paul Wolfowitz,
Iraq, Palestine and US Imperialism, Toufic Haddad, ISR - J/A 2004, p42

Let's look at it simply. The most important difference between North Korea and Iraq is that economically, we just had no choice in Iraq. The country swims on a sea of oil.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40320 Aug 29, 2013
Nope, "now" in this case is an adverb--a definite adverb--and I'm modifying the verb time, time is implied and not said, used as a "state of being, the present time," a verb. The word "now" in this instance, it's not a noun but an adverb.

oxfordlearnersdictionaries
now (nou)
adv.
1. At the present time

merriam-webster
Definition of NOW
a : at the present time or moment
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spare me the English lesson, little minion. I doubt a stilted commie you can even pronounce 'Engrish', much less lecture on the subject. no one is fooled by your Minnesota co-op farmer's schtick. The way you implied 'time', it would be a noun not a verb; which has nothing to do with the redundant use of the word 'now' in your previous post, little denizen of the Kim Family. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40321 Aug 29, 2013
You want one, an old horse to eat?

A neighbor has one, not in north korea, but in the North part of Minnesota, that's old and crippled, and he hates to see it go and he does not want to kill it, so it's a lot of free meat for you in the coming winter. It's yours if you want it.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is laughably stiff, stooge. No one from MN uses the language in such a stilted manner. Why even try to disguise your agenda?
Why do you supposedly retain 6 horses? Is it for the meat, lowlife?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40322 Aug 29, 2013
Just get up?

A message or a post, a posting is a text or it is texted.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Having trouble with the lingo, stooge? This is called a post, not a text. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40323 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You want one, an old horse to eat?
A neighbor has one, not in north korea, but in the North part of Minnesota,
<quoted text>
More flimsy crap from a little slave. How do you feel about the despotic regime in North Korea, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40324 Aug 29, 2013
Does the Bigot have an extra comment?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More flimsy crap from a little slave. How do you feel about the despotic regime in North Korea, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40325 Aug 29, 2013
North Korea, it's a bad place where all the bad people live; you'd should go there as you'll fit right in.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

United States

#40326 Aug 29, 2013
William Blum

"
In the last 20 years alone, the U.S. has bombed Libya on several occasions, bombed Iraq, of course, shot down an Iranian passenger plane killing about 290 people, and sunk an Iranian ship. We have continued to supply Israel and condoned their routine torture of Palestinians, and condemned Palestine for resisting this. In the 1980s, during the Iran-Iraq War, the U.S. gave millions of dollars in weapons and intelligence aid to both sides in hope of maximum damage. Now that's evil .

USA

#40327 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
North Korea, it's a bad place where all the bad people live; you'd should go there as you'll fit right in.
<quoted text>
More laboured English from the North Korean piglet. Why no opinions concerning that fat Kim creep?

USA

#40328 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Does the Bigot have an extra comment?
<quoted text>
Have you been ordered to answer tough questions with questions, stooge?
Why aren't you working at this time?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40329 Aug 29, 2013
Take my advice: go to north korea as you and fat kim are alike
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More laboured English from the North Korean piglet. Why no opinions concerning that fat Kim creep?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40330 Aug 29, 2013
My Political Officer here in Minnesota told me to say that.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40331 Aug 29, 2013
No, I'm not working now, I'm in north korea enjoying a mid-night cup of coffee with fat kim.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40332 Aug 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That creep is such a farce. They might just as well break out the bullhorn again.
His broken keyboard is missing the caps lock key. LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40333 Aug 29, 2013
DUNG for brains wrote:
Nope, "now" in this case is an adverb--a definite adverb--and I'm modifying the verb time, time is implied and not said, used as a "state of being, the present time," a verb. The word "now" in this instance, it's not a noun but an adverb.
oxfordlearnersdictionaries
now (nou)
adv.
1. At the present time
merriam-webster
Definition of NOW
a : at the present time or moment
<quoted text>
Go ahead with your copy paste Webster's online dictionary definitions, stooge. You've still been unable to explain the redundant use of the word 'now' in such a small sentence, dullard. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40334 Aug 29, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad hasn't got nukes and neither did Iraq...Imagine North Korea with nukes. Don't see your point there.
Any aggression from Israel will result in retaliation from Syria and possibly her allies, Iran might want such a thing and Hezbollah might be the tool to use. This is one of the potential outcomes of military intervention.
Israel is an unknown, and I see Russia has sent warships to the Med...like I said, a huge potential for escalation, and our "leaders" were all set to rush to a military intervention without a UN mandate or proof that it was the Assad military.
Thank God The Labour party put the brakes on.
My point was that Assad and Saddam would likely have had nukes without a little Israeli intervention

ie: Osirak and Operation Orchard.
----------
More recently, 2 or three times in the last six months Israel has bombed Syria.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middl...

and

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/03/world/meast/isr...

I've heard of no Syrian retliation for any of those airraids.

Iran had better use hezbollah because any direct Iranian intervention would likely put an end to the current Iranian gov't.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40335 Aug 29, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
William Blum
"
In the last 20 years alone, the U.S. has bombed Libya on several occasions, bombed Iraq, of course, shot down an Iranian passenger plane killing about 290 people, and sunk an Iranian ship. We have continued to supply Israel and condoned their routine torture of Palestinians, and condemned Palestine for resisting this. In the 1980s, during the Iran-Iraq War, the U.S. gave millions of dollars in weapons and intelligence aid to both sides in hope of maximum damage. Now that's evil .
A quick spam dump I see, CHOCOLATE FACE. Did you rape any sailboats or pillage some cruiseliner tourists today, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40336 Aug 29, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Weeds: quack, mustard, smartweed, pigeon grass and etc. It's mostly broadleaves.
The Syria government at the UN just accused the UK yesterday of helping the "rebels," who by the way, 9 out of 10 are not Syria citizens but Saudi Arabia mercenaries, get the sarin gas to shoot off in Syria. Believe what you want to believe but there are two sides here to the story, not one.
Proof, from an Administration hellbent again for war, and you've not learned a think from 2003?
<quoted text>
I've said I'm against intervention in Syria.

You made the statement that the gas attack was a falseflag attack and I thought implied by the US...when you said

"Chemical weapons use in Syria is an orchestrated False Flag just like the Tonkin incident in 1964 off of Vietnam and the WMD and nuclear weapons in Iraq in 2003"

You, my friend are all over the board, and have no proof of any such thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Steve III 649,629
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 23 min AussieBobby 425
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min crust 281,467
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Into The Night 55,650
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa 106,051
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 3 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 4 hr Knock off purse s... 36
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web