Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Pirate, it a immoral career! U should ask yourself our US war mongers , US Militaristic Neo-imperialistic NAVAL ships spanning the seven seas like world biggest pirates on the High Seas protecting US cargoes ships of loots of stolen raw resources from other nations - US MANIFEST DESTINY and hegemonic worldly US agendas. The International war crimes tribunal had tried BUsh & co ... for war crimes against humanity, you next. BWHAHHAHHAHAaa
On another khat binge I see, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

I see NFL AKA Idiot! BAHHAAHHHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

neoconservative Michael Ledeen in his article “The War on Terror will not end in Baghdad” in the Wall Street Journal, on September 4th, 2002

We do not want stability in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and even Saudi Arabia: we want things to change. The real issue is not whether, but how to destabilize.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

cowboy wrote:
Sorry,'Prescription'.....
U prescription is to be admiteed to War jailed Asylum for being insane warmongering US animal! BQAHAHAHHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it together Chocolate Face, just a couple more days and you can afford to 'Get Well' again...I know, shit's getting expensive ain't it??? I don't know, but they say Methadone helps, it's cheaper and you can get a legal subscription... Just sayin'...
U dumb war mongering Cowboy that need to be admitted into Pyshcoward ASAP! BAHHAHHAAa

Former GI Tommy Bridges
k
It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Marilyn Young, historian

The U.S. can destroy Iraq's highways, but not build its own; create the conditions for epidemic in Iraq, but not offer health care to millions of Americans. It can excoriate Iraqi treatment of the Kurdish minority, but not deal with domestic race relations; create homelessness abroad but not solve it here; keep a half million troops drug free as part of a war, but refuse to fund the treatment of millions of drug addicts at home.... We shall lose the war after we have won it.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> I'm for staying out of this one as I was for staying out of Libya.
Let the Israelis be eyes and ears.
Without proof and a UN resolution I'm for staying out of this one as well.
Your government seems hell bent on an attack regardless of both. Over here there has been some political opposition to just rushing in with missile attacks without a legal mandate, so we may not be on the same page as your leadership....It's the legacy of the Iraq invasion.
We shall see.

Israel would do well to keep out of it as well.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

UIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Former president Jimmy Carter:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum
We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'
Hey Doc Hypocrite is that the same Idiot islamist nursemaid Jimmy Carter that stabbed the shah in the back? And the same JC that started funding the Afghans to fight the commies?

He was a wimpish boob eh?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>
Without proof and a UN resolution I'm for staying out of this one as well.
Your government seems hell bent on an attack regardless of both. Over here there has been some political opposition to just rushing in with missile attacks without a legal mandate, so we may not be on the same page as your leadership....It's the legacy of the Iraq invasion.
We shall see.
Israel would do well to keep out of it as well.
My government sounds much like that of France and the UK.

In case you hadn't noticed Israel has bombed the shit out of Syria repeatedly recently(with little real complaint).

Bless em.

Imagine ASSad with nukes, or Saddam....or any Ayatollah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchar...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
Go to the foreign media, Russia, China, Syria, Iran, Iraq....
<quoted text>
Because they've all sent crack reporters to Syria to investigate?

What kind of weed s did you say you burned out there in minnysoda?

I do check many of the foreign media and have yet to see one call this a falseflag attack by the US let alone provide any proof of it.

What does Jesse Ventura say about it?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
The private financial institutions and the government are still basically insolvent barely hanging on to keep their eyes above water as they're close to drowning in debt, there's far more debt than the financial liquidity needed to fight a war.
<quoted text>
WW2, we were in a depression, yet still managed a wee bit of a war like response to Tojo and Adolph.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>My government sounds much like that of France and the UK.
In case you hadn't noticed Israel has bombed the shit out of Syria repeatedly recently(with little real complaint).
Bless em.
Imagine ASSad with nukes, or Saddam....or any Ayatollah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchar...
Assad hasn't got nukes and neither did Iraq...Imagine North Korea with nukes. Don't see your point there.
Any aggression from Israel will result in retaliation from Syria and possibly her allies, Iran might want such a thing and Hezbollah might be the tool to use. This is one of the potential outcomes of military intervention.
Israel is an unknown, and I see Russia has sent warships to the Med...like I said, a huge potential for escalation, and our "leaders" were all set to rush to a military intervention without a UN mandate or proof that it was the Assad military.
Thank God The Labour party put the brakes on.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Now there's 4 nuts here now?

That's the screwiest answer I've ever heard.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it show on here?
Google it if your masters will allow you to, it's a lot more country than Pyongyang....
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Weeds: quack, mustard, smartweed, pigeon grass and etc. It's mostly broadleaves.

The Syria government at the UN just accused the UK yesterday of helping the "rebels," who by the way, 9 out of 10 are not Syria citizens but Saudi Arabia mercenaries, get the sarin gas to shoot off in Syria. Believe what you want to believe but there are two sides here to the story, not one.

Proof, from an Administration hellbent again for war, and you've not learned a think from 2003?
<quoted text>
Because they've all sent crack reporters to Syria to investigate?
What kind of weed s did you say you burned out there in minnysoda?
I do check many of the foreign media and have yet to see one call this a falseflag attack by the US let alone provide any proof of it.
What does Jesse Ventura say about it?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Then your research abilities, I may add, an inadequate.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read reams of data on it. I've also read the reports from Iraqi officials in regards to Iraq's chemical weapons before the US incursion. They had them, they just posed no significant threat to the US.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

So what are your sources, the same ones as it were in 2003?

Please name and link the sources who claim Russia gave Syria sarin gas?
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA Oh for sure. Pravda is a great source for truth and fact. Oh wait, how about Iran's PressTV? There's a source you can be assured is 100% non-biased towards the west.
The PRC are the world's biggest bullshitters,(well maybe after the DPRK) so anything out of China is questionable.
Syria has Russia up its ass so naturally they're going to blame the US.
But this is where it gets interesting. Various sources claim that Syria got its chem weapons from Russia. Others claim they're American materials. Now, if they are indeed American, then the only source could have been from Iraq. You know, those WMDs that were supposedly never found.
So, if they are American, then they came from Iraq. And if that's the case, then you only have Hans Blix and the UN to blame for it.
However if Iraq had no WMD capability shortly before the US incursion in Iraq, as you unequivocally state, then the chem weapons in Syria had to come from Russia.
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I see NFL AKA Idiot! BAHHAAHHHA
so true so true hanging my head in shame , o lord what have you gave us ,

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Weeds: quack, mustard, smartweed, pigeon grass and etc. It's mostly broadleaves.
The Syria government at the UN just accused the UK yesterday of helping the "rebels," who by the way, 9 out of 10 are not Syria citizens but Saudi Arabia mercenaries, get the sarin gas to shoot off in Syria. Believe what you want to believe but there are two sides here to the story, not one.
Proof, from an Administration hellbent again for war, and you've not learned a think from 2003?
<quoted text>
Why was your predecessor DUNG sent to the gulag, compliant slave? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Russia is dispatching anti-submarine warships to the Mediterranean Sea now.

Just looking at the obvious it's to help the Syria military find the submarines shooting missiles at Syria so Syria can then target these submarines. The situation in the Mideast is getting dicey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,501 - 31,520 of37,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

678 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 5 min Doctor REALITY 15
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 36,113
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min USA Born 109,749
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min pusherman_ 680,865
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 512,325
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 89,606
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 10 min Doctor REALITY 12,239
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min number four 217,208
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 29 min Boomboompow 280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 596,623
•••
•••
•••