American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#40245 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
"America's Disposable Soldiers" by Robert S. Miller, Trafford Publishing, 2002, 328 pages
...as many as 14,000 alarms going off day after day, was an incredible indictment of the military's earlier efforts to conceal what happened...
http://books.google.com/books...
<quoted text>
again seems to prove Iraq////////// had wmd

but again==== I'm asking you

what proof do you have that the recent wmd use in Syria is an American false flag operation?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40246 Aug 28, 2013
The private financial institutions and the government are still basically insolvent barely hanging on to keep their eyes above water as they're close to drowning in debt, there's far more debt than the financial liquidity needed to fight a war.
courteous europhobe wrote:
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40247 Aug 28, 2013
Go to the foreign media, Russia, China, Syria, Iran, Iraq....
<quoted text>again seems to prove Iraq////////// had wmd
but again==== I'm asking you
what proof do you have that the recent wmd use in Syria is an American false flag operation?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40248 Aug 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy howdy, you'd sure get the straight scoop there, little denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40250 Aug 28, 2013
And you can go to the north korea media and they'll probably agree with you.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy howdy, you'd sure get the straight scoop there, little denizen. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40251 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text> I'm for staying out of this one as I was for staying out of Libya.
Let the Israelis be eyes and ears.
I agree, it's a zero sum gain going into Syria. It's hardly more than an evil gangster's war for power. It will end up being the exchange of one brutal regime for another, I see no long term value for America's security or foreign policy.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40252 Aug 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
And you can go to the north korea media and they'll probably agree with you.
<quoted text>
There is no media where you come from, obedient slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40253 Aug 28, 2013
Where's the other half of this bizarre comedy team from north korea?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no media where you come from, obedient slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40254 Aug 28, 2013
Fresh, raw and whole cow's milk with the cream on the top skimmed off for the morning Columbia roast coffee, there's nothing like country living.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40255 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Where were you born?
<quoted text>
Where does it show on here?
Google it if your masters will allow you to, it's a lot more country than Pyongyang....
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40256 Aug 28, 2013
Toronto Sun's foreign editor, Eric Margolis,

Pentagon hardliners are drawing up plans to invade Iran once Iraq and its oil are 'liberated.'They hope civil war will erupt in Iran, which is riven by bitterly hostile factions, after which a pro-U.S. regime will take power. If this does not occur, then Iraq-based U.S. forces will be ideally positioned to attack Iran. Or, they could just as well move west and invade Syria...." [November 10, 2002]
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40257 Aug 28, 2013
Former president Jimmy Carter:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum

We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40258 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
For the answer on bio and chemical weapons in the Iraq in 1991 read the Reigle Report and the accompanying and peripheral testimony.
<quoted text>
I've read reams of data on it. I've also read the reports from Iraqi officials in regards to Iraq's chemical weapons before the US incursion. They had them, they just posed no significant threat to the US.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40259 Aug 28, 2013
are americans slobs wrote:
<quoted text>clueless
The only one who is clueless is you. It's amazing what you won't learn suckling exclusively at the teat of the left-wing media.
Then again, being in Australia or the UK, that's about all you get anyway. Bunch'a left-tards.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40260 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA Oh for sure. Pravda is a great source for truth and fact. Oh wait, how about Iran's PressTV? There's a source you can be assured is 100% non-biased towards the west.
The PRC are the world's biggest bullshitters,(well maybe after the DPRK) so anything out of China is questionable.
Syria has Russia up its ass so naturally they're going to blame the US.
But this is where it gets interesting. Various sources claim that Syria got its chem weapons from Russia. Others claim they're American materials. Now, if they are indeed American, then the only source could have been from Iraq. You know, those WMDs that were supposedly never found.

So, if they are American, then they came from Iraq. And if that's the case, then you only have Hans Blix and the UN to blame for it.

However if Iraq had no WMD capability shortly before the US incursion in Iraq, as you unequivocally state, then the chem weapons in Syria had to come from Russia.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40261 Aug 28, 2013
UIDOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
Former president Jimmy Carter:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum
We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have you sacked any sailboats lately, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40262 Aug 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one who is clueless is you. It's amazing what you won't learn suckling exclusively at the teat of the left-wing media.
Then again, being in Australia or the UK, that's about all you get anyway. Bunch'a left-tards.
I call them Libtards, but Left tards works just fine..
The leftist motto is "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme"....

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40263 Aug 28, 2013
un americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>pig thats what your mother looked like when i was down on her ,o bye the way did your daddy tell you mmmm he's not your real dad , come to papa boy
How come you used to claim to be a woman in your earlier posts, pig? <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40264 Aug 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have you sacked any sailboats lately, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Not a Somalian Pirate, it a immoral career! U should ask yourself our US war mongers , US Militaristic Neo-imperialistic NAVAL ships spanning the seven seas like world biggest pirates on the High Seas protecting US cargoes ships of loots of stolen raw resources from other nations - US MANIFEST DESTINY and hegemonic worldly US agendas. The International war crimes tribunal had tried BUsh & co ... for war crimes against humanity, you next. BWHAHHAHHAHAaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#40265 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Fresh, raw and whole cow's milk with the cream on the top skimmed off for the morning Columbia roast coffee, there's nothing like country living.
Still futilely trying to convince others here that you're living in the US, little slave? It's not working for you or your political officers, is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Cholan87 879,120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 603,253
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Peace_Warrior 613,070
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 44 min andet1987 6,397
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 50 min Johno 5
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 52 min MUQ2 997
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 41,143
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 272,884
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web