American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
are americans slobs

Woodville, Australia

#40236 Aug 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA read history he says. The US gave Saddam chem weapons capability. And in case you didn't know, chemical weapons are WMDs.
ppppsssstttt did you find any wmd mmmm NO YOU DID NOT LIES ALL LIES
are americans slobs

Woodville, Australia

#40237 Aug 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you inferred there were no chem weapons in Iraq.
Btw, there were no chem or bio weapons used on US troops in Kuwait.
clueless
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40238 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The Saudi's only have about 400 billion dollars in oil revenue, hardly enough to finance a big war.
<quoted text>
If a "big" war happens, I think financing and by whom> will be of little concern.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40239 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
For the answer on bio and chemical weapons in the Iraq in 1991 read the Reigle Report and the accompanying and peripheral testimony.
<quoted text>
It cites evidence that biological and chemical weapons were provided by the U.S. to Saddam Hussein to help him during the Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988) and were subsequently used against American and Czechoslovakian troops during the Gulf War (1990-1991). Senator Riegle implicates the U.S. Department of Commerce as well as the American Type Culture Collection in the shipment of these agents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riegle_Report

no wonder gw thought there were wmd in Iraq.

Now about the recent ~as you put it~ "false flag" syrian gas attack .....which report did you cite ?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40240 Aug 28, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah me and George W Gump go way back.
I'd like to see what the UN weapons inspectors have to say as well, but I'm not sure they'll be able to shed any light on to who carried out the attack. Not that it matters as your government and mine have already laid the blame firmly at the feet of the Assad regime.
Personally I've seen reports of atrocities on both sides, so I wouldn't be so quick with the blame game....stranger thing have happened.
But when all is said and done, I expect us to be bombing Syrian targets within next two weeks. What it could potentially lead to is a bit of a worry though.
I'm for staying out of this one as I was for staying out of Libya.

Let the Israelis be eyes and ears.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40242 Aug 28, 2013
The government is broke and history shows no government can go to war without money.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>If a "big" war happens, I think financing and by whom> will be of little concern.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40243 Aug 28, 2013
"America's Disposable Soldiers" by Robert S. Miller, Trafford Publishing, 2002, 328 pages

...as many as 14,000 alarms going off day after day, was an incredible indictment of the military's earlier efforts to conceal what happened...

http://books.google.com/books...
<quoted text>It cites evidence that biological and chemical weapons were provided by the U.S. to Saddam Hussein to help him during the Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988) and were subsequently used against American and Czechoslovakian troops during the Gulf War (1990-1991). Senator Riegle implicates the U.S. Department of Commerce as well as the American Type Culture Collection in the shipment of these agents:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riegle_Report
no wonder gw thought there were wmd in Iraq.
Now about the recent ~as you put it~ "false flag" syrian gas attack .....which report did you cite ?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40244 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The government is broke and history shows no government can go to war without money.
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...

http://money.cnn.com/news/economy/world_econo...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#40245 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
"America's Disposable Soldiers" by Robert S. Miller, Trafford Publishing, 2002, 328 pages
...as many as 14,000 alarms going off day after day, was an incredible indictment of the military's earlier efforts to conceal what happened...
http://books.google.com/books...
<quoted text>
again seems to prove Iraq////////// had wmd

but again==== I'm asking you

what proof do you have that the recent wmd use in Syria is an American false flag operation?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40246 Aug 28, 2013
The private financial institutions and the government are still basically insolvent barely hanging on to keep their eyes above water as they're close to drowning in debt, there's far more debt than the financial liquidity needed to fight a war.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40247 Aug 28, 2013
Go to the foreign media, Russia, China, Syria, Iran, Iraq....
<quoted text>again seems to prove Iraq////////// had wmd
but again==== I'm asking you
what proof do you have that the recent wmd use in Syria is an American false flag operation?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40248 Aug 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Go to the foreign media, Russia, China, Syria, Iran, Iraq....
<quoted text>
Boy howdy, you'd sure get the straight scoop there, little denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40250 Aug 28, 2013
And you can go to the north korea media and they'll probably agree with you.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy howdy, you'd sure get the straight scoop there, little denizen. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40251 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text> I'm for staying out of this one as I was for staying out of Libya.
Let the Israelis be eyes and ears.
I agree, it's a zero sum gain going into Syria. It's hardly more than an evil gangster's war for power. It will end up being the exchange of one brutal regime for another, I see no long term value for America's security or foreign policy.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#40252 Aug 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
And you can go to the north korea media and they'll probably agree with you.
<quoted text>
There is no media where you come from, obedient slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40253 Aug 28, 2013
Where's the other half of this bizarre comedy team from north korea?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no media where you come from, obedient slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40254 Aug 28, 2013
Fresh, raw and whole cow's milk with the cream on the top skimmed off for the morning Columbia roast coffee, there's nothing like country living.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40255 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Where were you born?
<quoted text>
Where does it show on here?
Google it if your masters will allow you to, it's a lot more country than Pyongyang....
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40256 Aug 28, 2013
Toronto Sun's foreign editor, Eric Margolis,

Pentagon hardliners are drawing up plans to invade Iran once Iraq and its oil are 'liberated.'They hope civil war will erupt in Iran, which is riven by bitterly hostile factions, after which a pro-U.S. regime will take power. If this does not occur, then Iraq-based U.S. forces will be ideally positioned to attack Iran. Or, they could just as well move west and invade Syria...." [November 10, 2002]
UIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40257 Aug 28, 2013
Former president Jimmy Carter:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum

We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Mirror Mirror Walls 26,105
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,739
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 39 min Anne Nonymiss 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min nanoanomaly 985,687
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 1 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,748
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 26
More from around the web