American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40212 Aug 28, 2013
The Saudi's only have about 400 billion dollars in oil revenue, hardly enough to finance a big war.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Saudis, on the other hand.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40213 Aug 28, 2013
Where were you born?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, you've been "Outed" as a foreigner so why not just admit it???
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40214 Aug 28, 2013
Read history, as it's typical of us, WMD in Iraq and Gulf of Tonkin.
<quoted text>I think perhaps you should look back a little hru history and see who invented imperialism.
But anywhoo~ the main question was about your statement of a "falseflag" gassing event in Syria. It sounded very much like something jesse V would prea,...ch.
just a bit qurious as to your proof.
of that bleat.
u made.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40216 Aug 28, 2013
Obvious? To you and 3 others.

So what about the address on my Minnesota Driver License, it's wrong, according to you?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well obviously! <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40217 Aug 28, 2013
You get more bizarre with each day, don't you think?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to be able to own you, that ain't much but it's something, denizen of the Fat Assed Kim Family! <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40218 Aug 28, 2013
Are you reading this guy's postings?
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course Topix is the perfect place to ascertain that.
/sarcasm off

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40219 Aug 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Obvious? To you and 3 others.
So what about the address on my Minnesota Driver License, it's wrong, according to you?
<quoted text>
More importantly, it doesn't exist because you don't have a Minnesota 'driver's' licence, coolie. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40220 Aug 28, 2013
And you are just getting up now as it's 10 o'clock P.M.in north korea now getting ready for the night shift?

How does a person drive in Minnesota without a driver license?

It's understandable you don't have a license since it's doubtful you even have a car as I have about a dozen vehicles.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More importantly, it doesn't exist because you don't have a Minnesota 'driver's' licence, coolie. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40221 Aug 28, 2013
What does usa1-dung think now that oil is going to go to $150 a barrel sending gas prices through the roof? Well usa1-dung does not have a car so usa1-dung here doesn't care.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More importantly, it doesn't exist because you don't have a Minnesota 'driver's' licence, coolie. <¦-o
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40222 Aug 28, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Americans slave walked into a bar. The bartender says..."hey, come here, we have a drink named after you."
American slave replied..."really, you have a drink named Secret F*g?"
is this american home funnys mmm just went right over my head one thing you americans haven't got a sence of place in life coz that was not funny
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40223 Aug 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must have just looked in the mirror for the first time, pig. <¦-o
pig thats what your mother looked like when i was down on her ,o bye the way did your daddy tell you mmmm he's not your real dad , come to papa boy
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40224 Aug 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I was just responding to your immature inference that I live in la la land because the facts I posted don't jive with your little fantasy world.
Suck it up, buttercup. Or you can go cry to someone that a big bad Canadian is handing your ass to you in an American forum LOL.
say again bla bla bla bla that what it sounds like, wake up you will find you sucking on your mummy boobs , LITTLE BOY
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40225 Aug 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing proper about you, under any circumstances, lackey. <¦-o
are you still getting upset, go little boy go run to your mummy
americans slave

Woodville, Australia

#40226 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>So that's what
all the US bases in Europe are for ???
is...handholding??
I thought it was more like
H20 carrying
america needs us , bet you if you went back without inports you would last a year thats a fact , thats why you came running back to great britain after you so called inderpendance , if you call it that hahaha o bye the way we do have bases over in america and the biggest one of the commonwealth in canada mmmmm what could we do lol remember who trains you [S A S]

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40228 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Read history, as it's typical of us, WMD in Iraq and Gulf of Tonkin.
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA read history he says. The US gave Saddam chem weapons capability. And in case you didn't know, chemical weapons are WMDs.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40230 Aug 28, 2013
We gave Saddam chemical and bio weapons to use against Iran in 1980 and Saddam gave them back to us in January, 1991, in the form of chemical and bio weapons attacks on our troops in Kuwait.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA read history he says. The US gave Saddam chem weapons capability. And in case you didn't know, chemical weapons are WMDs.
who

Reading, UK

#40231 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>he heh
see u still have a great fondness for gw ya!
I'm expecting it to, hit the fan~ that is..
I would like to see at least some investigation into the attack tho.
nothing surprises anymore.
Yeah me and George W Gump go way back.

I'd like to see what the UN weapons inspectors have to say as well, but I'm not sure they'll be able to shed any light on to who carried out the attack. Not that it matters as your government and mine have already laid the blame firmly at the feet of the Assad regime.
Personally I've seen reports of atrocities on both sides, so I wouldn't be so quick with the blame game....stranger thing have happened.
But when all is said and done, I expect us to be bombing Syrian targets within next two weeks. What it could potentially lead to is a bit of a worry though.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40232 Aug 28, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We gave Saddam chemical and bio weapons to use against Iran in 1980 and Saddam gave them back to us in January, 1991, in the form of chemical and bio weapons attacks on our troops in Kuwait.
<quoted text>
And yet you inferred there were no chem weapons in Iraq.
Btw, there were no chem or bio weapons used on US troops in Kuwait.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40234 Aug 28, 2013
I live--and always have--in Minnesota, so what state driver license do I have here, California?
USA_1 wrote:
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40235 Aug 28, 2013
For the answer on bio and chemical weapons in the Iraq in 1991 read the Reigle Report and the accompanying and peripheral testimony.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you inferred there were no chem weapons in Iraq.
Btw, there were no chem or bio weapons used on US troops in Kuwait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr reparations 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 678,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr ROCCO 118,964
Canned pet food contains parasites 5 hr Purina Is Evil 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,135
More from around the web