American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40130 Aug 27, 2013
Come on up here to Plummer, Minnesota, and I'll put you to work and we'll see what you have in you once you shut your mouth and show us what you have.

And we will be doing some plowing too with hand tools like a pick, a hoe and shovel that separates the men from the boys.

You think you can do the work?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>True, your Emperor Kim Jong-un is trying to look good for his wedding with the big freak Dennis Rodman, little denizen. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40131 Aug 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You just have poor taste usa with a poor character 1 and if we were to hire you here would you want to work?
<quoted text>
Sorry I can't see myself taking a job as a commie propagandist, little minion. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40132 Aug 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
And usa 1 is stealing again and no jail sentence?
<quoted text>
What was stolen, stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40133 Aug 27, 2013
Are you disabled or crippled?

The job is in Minnesota not in north korea. Don't you have a better excuse for getting out of work?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry DUNG, I make three times that per hour, not counting my benefit package. At 20 dollars an hour, you must be a Pyongyang rock star, denizen of Kim. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40134 Aug 27, 2013
We are being suckered in to Syria as the video showing the attack was downloaded on the Internet one day before the attack happened.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40135 Aug 27, 2013
Many people don't want to work as welfare pays more, you think?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What was stolen, stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40136 Aug 27, 2013
You sound lazy with a poor excuse, and with this excuse welfare would reject your claim.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I can't see myself taking a job as a commie propagandist, little minion. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40137 Aug 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Are you disabled or crippled?
The job is in Minnesota not in north korea. Don't you have a better excuse for getting out of work?
<quoted text>
That's a good thing, because North Korea is a shit hole! <¦-o
Roosevelt

United States

#40138 Aug 27, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good thing, because North Korea is a shit hole! <¦-o
Yes and Kim Jong-un is the reason it is a shit hole, he butt rapes all of the male workforce every chance be gets. He had a small penis, I know from personal experience!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40139 Aug 27, 2013
Can't you come up with a better excuse than that for not wanting to work?

Come on up here to Minnesota to work and I'll give you a tank of gas to get back on.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good thing, because North Korea is a shit hole! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40140 Aug 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Come on up here to Plummer, Minnesota, and I'll put you to work and we'll see what you have in you once you shut your mouth and show us what you have.
And we will be doing some plowing too with hand tools like a pick, a hoe and shovel that separates the men from the boys.
You think you can do the work?
<quoted text>
I thought you said you were in Oklee, little minion? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40141 Aug 27, 2013
You're full of funny excuses not to work. What's your latest excuse for when you call in sick? Tumor?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and Kim Jong-un is the reason it is a shit hole, he butt rapes all of the male workforce every chance be gets. He had a small penis, I know from personal experience!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40142 Aug 27, 2013
Is that Oklee north korea?

How many good excuses do you have?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said you were in Oklee, little minion? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40143 Aug 27, 2013
You seem to have all the answers to the zany questions: What time is it now in north korea?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pirating, plundering, raping and pillaging are what's really immoral CHOCOLATE FACE. You should turn yourself into the US Navy and face charges for piracy, Somali barbarian. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40144 Aug 27, 2013
And now you are at your 60 dollar an hour job?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said you were in Oklee, little minion? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40145 Aug 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You seem to have all the answers to the zany questions: What time is it now in north korea?
<quoted text>
It seems to me I've asked you that same question on a few occasions. You're not very original, little denizen of the communist party. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40146 Aug 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
And now you are at your 60 dollar an hour job?
<quoted text>
Yes as a matter of fact. What are you writing a book, commie stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40148 Aug 27, 2013
You work for me and talk back, like this to any boss, and you're fired.

You don't have a job.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes as a matter of fact. What are you writing a book, commie stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40149 Aug 27, 2013
You must know the time in north korea as you seem to worship the place.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me I've asked you that same question on a few occasions. You're not very original, little denizen of the communist party. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Chicago, IL

#40150 Aug 27, 2013
I suffer greatly from anal leakage due to my inadequate North Korean diet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM Tr... 71,460
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 699,347
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min eggosaurus 995,006
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 36 min Joe Fortuna 76
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 447,365
You UGLY..MURDERER! you ugly AZZ..MURDERER!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 3 hr Big Al 4