Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Northwest Minnesota is like Utah, no one lives there, and the chances of hitting someone in a car are nil.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT.......So you condone drunk driving? Sad little commie....
Roosevelt

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>americans have no rules. look what there doing to the world,,,,,, it will get them no where. and thats whay everyone hates them mmmmm wonder why
You must have been denied the benefits of a free educational system!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>so funny so funny you don't read much do you watching to many movies made in hollywood . pppssssttt it's not real
Still trying to bring up WW2??? Never mind that none of us were alive then, my parents were just babies, my Dad was all of 4 years old in 1945....
I'm gonna keep this short.....
Ever wonder why Eisenhower was given title of "Supreme Allied Commander in Europe" by consent of Roosevelt, Churchill AND King George VI over Monty????
Ever wonder why MacArthur was made "Supreme Commander in the Pacific" and then "Supreme Commander of UN Forces" in Korea, Commander of Brit and Commonwealth Forces, later to be replaced by General Ridgeway, also American????
Give it up 'Rent Boy', you are out classed...
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>americans have no rules. look what there doing to the world,,,,,, it will get them no where. and thats whay everyone hates them mmmmm wonder why
Immoral and unethical , World don't like US mass murdering bully Neo-imperailist militaristic agendas who bully smaller nations...
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Service in the US Military is immoral - Straight Dope Message Board
boards.straightdope.com Main Great Debates

210 replies since October 2012

Main > Great Debates ... I am posting this here because I started this topic on another thread and was told it ..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
That's true, but he's losing weight now probably dieting.
<quoted text>
HEY....Quit stealing my name you Commie bastard!!!!!!!!!!
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY....Quit stealing my name you Commie bastard!!!!!!!!!!
Hee is bAstsrd ferst and communist second! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Immoral and unethical , World don't like US mass murdering bully Neo-imperailist militaristic agendas who bully smaller nations...
Let me ask you a question Chocolate Face....
Why is it you show up here just before the middle of the month, and just before the end of the month????? Don't answer..You are having the DT's aren't you??? Does any one else see the pattern????
Don't worry you little drug addled "Skinny", the "Eagle will Shit" in a couple of days and you won't be "Sick" for a week or two....
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure was. Those useless British on Gold and Sword couldn't even keep up with the Canadians at Juno. Hell, the Canadians had to be stopped on the first day because they were outpacing their flank support from the British.
Now, I don't so much blame the fighting spirit of the British soldier as I blame Monty for being overly precautious.
Monty's famous proclamation that the Allies would have Caen by the end of D-Day was a joke. Then he back peddled by exclaiming it was his intent all along to pin the Germans at Caen to allow for an American breakout in the west.
If you want to talk about major fuck ups, one need only look at Operation Market Garden.
you must be in the land of la la land are you lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

un americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>you must be in the land of la la land are you lol
Why is it such an arduous task for you to string together a coherent sentence, pig?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question Chocolate Face....
Why is it you show up here just before the middle of the month, and just before the end of the month????? Don't answer..You are having the DT's aren't you??? Does any one else see the pattern????
Don't worry you little drug addled "Skinny", the "Eagle will Shit" in a couple of days and you won't be "Sick" for a week or two....
There's definitely a pattern. Here's the real question, is CHOCOLATE FACE's illiteracy a result of the DTs, or is it because he's getting hooked up with the 'good shit'? The third possibility is he's illiterate to begin with, which I think is the most likely after all they don't have many prerequisites to become a Somalian pirate.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

uIDOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
Service in the US Military is immoral - Straight Dope Message Board
boards.straightdope.com Main Great Debates
210 replies since October 2012
Main > Great Debates ... I am posting this here because I started this topic on another thread and was told it ..
Pirating, plundering, raping and pillaging are what's really immoral CHOCOLATE FACE. You should turn yourself into the US Navy and face charges for piracy, Somali barbarian. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Chairman DUNG wrote:
That's true, but he's losing weight now probably dieting.
<quoted text>
True, your Emperor Kim Jong-un is trying to look good for his wedding with the big freak Dennis Rodman, little denizen. <-o
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>True, your Emperor Kim Jong-un is trying to look good for his wedding with the big freak Dennis Rodman, little denizen. <-o
yep FREAK
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

And usa 1 is stealing again and no jail sentence?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been denied the benefits of a free educational system!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Is the usa 1 in north korea now? How is it?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Just like in the DPR of Korea, we do not have sense of humour in Minnesota!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

You just have poor taste usa with a poor character 1 and if we were to hire you here would you want to work?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Just like in the DPR of Korea, we do not have sense of humour in Minnesota!
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pirating, plundering, raping and pillaging are what's really immoral CHOCOLATE FACE. You should turn yourself into the US Navy and face charges for piracy, Somali barbarian. <-o
pirating mmm sounds like america in someones country,,, plundering yep again the same what you americans did in so many wars,,,,,raping yep again in NAM and so many wars ... pillaging same and you have a white face ,,,,,,,,,, dick head you are the same FUCKWIT
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Who?

And you are physically lazy too?

You should come up here and I'll give you a job loading pumpkins in 2 weeks at 20 dollars an hour, but you have to be able to lift 15 pounds from a squatted position.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>True, your Emperor Kim Jong-un is trying to look good for his wedding with the big freak Dennis Rodman, little denizen. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

un americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>pirating mmm sounds like america in someones country,,, plundering yep again the same what you americans did in so many wars,,,,,raping yep again in NAM and so many wars ... pillaging same and you have a white face ,,,,,,,,,, dick head you are the same FUCKWIT
You must have labored hard to string together this unintelligible post, pig. I "carnt" decipher your gibberish, illiterate fool. <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,341 - 31,360 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

563 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 530,036
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Proxy Queen 716,595
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min petesake 114,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min BenAdam 598,756
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 35 min azka 335
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min Strength and Honor 171,450
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Hidingfromyou 223,197
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,700
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••