Comments
31,321 - 31,340 of 37,611 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 26

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40085
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

DUNG wrote:
You seem mixed up as the bad Islamists are in Saudi Arabia, our Allies.
<quoted text>
They're all bad Islamists, little minion. <-o
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40087
Aug 26, 2013
 
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More fairy tales from an illiterate delusional fool. Tell US more stories about your incompetent hero Monty and how he saved the day, pig.
your so clueless arn't you wake up g I joe get out of them comic books america is no more than pawn in the european game that we play . you do as we say, everything you do britain tells you to do thats a fact , you go running to britain when you carn't see anyway out of a confict as you would call it, you were even to scared to go into iraq and afganistan as maggie thatcher said don't go soft on us . in her bio should read it , it will tell you how soft you so called hero americans are .... soft as jelly

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40088
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

un americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>your so clueless arn't you wake up g I joe get out of them comic books america is no more than pawn in the european game that we play . you do as we say, everything you do britain tells you to do thats a fact , you go running to britain when you carn't see anyway out of a confict as you would call it, you were even to scared to go into iraq and afganistan as maggie thatcher said don't go soft on us . in her bio should read it , it will tell you how soft you so called hero americans are .... soft as jelly
Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40089
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Roosevelt wrote:
At the fantastic wedding dance last night in Plummer, Minnesota, men were men and women were women.
And sheep are nervous.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40090
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And sheep are nervous.
LOL.
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40092
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o
thats like telling me what happend on d day on the beachers what a fuck up that was ,and the air bourne divison hahahahah what a joke christ I can go one but it will be wasting my time. just close your eyes and pretend that america is so powerful and great lol
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40093
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds like you have difficulty understanding the real America.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And sheep are nervous.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40095
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Roosevelt wrote:
Sounds like you have difficulty understanding the real America.
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have difficulty locating your sense of humour.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40097
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Roosevelt wrote:
Sounds like you have difficulty understanding the real America.
<quoted text>
Kim jOng-Un iss moset evil barbaric dicktater. Hee molested manny yung bois! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40098
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o
so funny so funny you don't read much do you watching to many movies made in hollywood . pppssssttt it's not real
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40099
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see some posters using other screen names please use yours you had violated Topix rules!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40100
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>thats like telling me what happend on d day on the beachers what a fuck up that was
It sure was. Those useless British on Gold and Sword couldn't even keep up with the Canadians at Juno. Hell, the Canadians had to be stopped on the first day because they were outpacing their flank support from the British.
Now, I don't so much blame the fighting spirit of the British soldier as I blame Monty for being overly precautious.
Monty's famous proclamation that the Allies would have Caen by the end of D-Day was a joke. Then he back peddled by exclaiming it was his intent all along to pin the Germans at Caen to allow for an American breakout in the west.

If you want to talk about major fuck ups, one need only look at Operation Market Garden.
Roosevelt

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40101
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have difficulty locating your sense of humour.
Just like in the DPR of Korea, we do not have sense of humour in Minnesota!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40102
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Roosevelt wrote:
The local police are great here in Minnesota as at the wedding dance it's an unwritten rule no one will be pulled over for DWI while leaving the wedding dance driving home.
BULLSHIT.......So you condone drunk driving? Sad little commie....
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40103
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Quality of US military is disgusting ...

Gang Activity in the U.S. Military - United States Military ...
usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation...

Mar 18, 2010 According to a recently released FBI report, Gang-related activity in the US military is increasing and poses a threat to law enforcement officials and ...
Gang presence in the United States military - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_Un...

Gang presence in the United States military is a phenomenon in which members of American street gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and many others either
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40104
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

More neo-Nazis joining military?- US news - Military | NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/id/13760494/ns/us_news-milita... ...

MOBILE, Ala. The number of neo-Nazis and skinheads in the armed forces is increasing, according to a watchdog group that claims the military is relaxing
Irregular Army: How the US Military Recruited Neo-Nazis, Gangs ...
www.amazon.com

americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40105
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I see some posters using other screen names please use yours you had violated Topix rules!!
americans have no rules. look what there doing to the world,,,,,, it will get them no where. and thats whay everyone hates them mmmmm wonder why
Roosevelt

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40106
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I see some posters using other screen names please use yours you had violated Topix rules!!
Are you the one who stole my screen name? I want it back, you are a savage and a thief!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40107
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That's true, but he's losing weight now probably dieting.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Kim jOng-Un iss moset evil barbaric dicktater. Hee molested manny yung bois! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
Roosevelt

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40108
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Quality of US military is disgusting ...
Gang Activity in the U.S. Military - United States Military ...
usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation...
Mar 18, 2010 According to a recently released FBI report, Gang-related activity in the US military is increasing and poses a threat to law enforcement officials and ...
Gang presence in the United States military - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_Un...
Gang presence in the United States military is a phenomenon in which members of American street gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and many others either
Are you a Sunni or a Shiite Muslim? Somalians are mostly Shiite, right???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 256,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min curiouslu 722,143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min CunningLinguist 224,619
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 115,616
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 44 min yon 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min shyam 4,917
hi 53 min raja 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••