|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Fascist US Neocon Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute,
"
We are a warlike people and we love war.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Of course you stole my name and now you lie about it too.

Yes, it belongs to me.

You'd make a good politician but you'd never get elected because your lies are not believable.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one stole your username, little denizen. Besides it doesn't belong to you anyways, if you want to claim ownership of it, you should register it. Can't you register a Topix username in Minnesota, stooge? <-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

You seem mixed up as the bad Islamists are in Saudi Arabia, our Allies.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think Barack Hussein Obama should be sent in, all he'll need is a Qur'an and his prayer rug. After all, he was the one encouraging the Arab spring. Getting involved with the Syrian conflict is a zero-sum gain. The Syrian government hates America, as well as the Syrian people. We missed the boat a couple years ago, when the Iranian people wanted the Ayatollah and his Islamic Mulas gone. We should have went in then and cut the head off of the snake!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

un americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>lol so funny we even had balls in ww1 ww2 and so on not like u americans lol
Yeah, you losers were ballroom dancing while America saved your Bacon, pig. <-o
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn....Sorry, I don't do speed like you...Shit make YOU stupid son...
Look I don't do drugs! You cowboy is doing drugs most likely! Boys and girls Don't do Drugs and don't follow Cowboys druggie habits! You want to know abouy US military is fill with druggies ! BAHAHAHAHAHa
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Roosevelt wrote:
Hacked, that's close to the truth.
<quoted text>
Those on Topx are brainwashed , and can not see our US faux corporatist impact controls lied to most American people. We all need to wake up!
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you losers were ballroom dancing while America saved your Bacon, pig. <-o
you save yourselves you only came into it coz of pearl, hitler tryed to take us but could not . maybe them cliffs of dover were to high lol . no you saved yourselves you could not go into a war without us ,
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you losers were ballroom dancing while America saved your Bacon, pig. <-o
crist you american could not even get d day right and the air bourne got lost landing in the british zone , I know you love us bet hey there was a war on gee want us to hold your hand every time

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>crist you american could not even get d day right and the air bourne got lost landing in the british zone , I know you love us bet hey there was a war on gee want us to hold your hand every time
More fairy tales from an illiterate delusional fool. Tell US more stories about your incompetent hero Monty and how he saved the day, pig.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
You seem mixed up as the bad Islamists are in Saudi Arabia, our Allies.
<quoted text>
They're all bad Islamists, little minion. <-o
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More fairy tales from an illiterate delusional fool. Tell US more stories about your incompetent hero Monty and how he saved the day, pig.
your so clueless arn't you wake up g I joe get out of them comic books america is no more than pawn in the european game that we play . you do as we say, everything you do britain tells you to do thats a fact , you go running to britain when you carn't see anyway out of a confict as you would call it, you were even to scared to go into iraq and afganistan as maggie thatcher said don't go soft on us . in her bio should read it , it will tell you how soft you so called hero americans are .... soft as jelly

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>your so clueless arn't you wake up g I joe get out of them comic books america is no more than pawn in the european game that we play . you do as we say, everything you do britain tells you to do thats a fact , you go running to britain when you carn't see anyway out of a confict as you would call it, you were even to scared to go into iraq and afganistan as maggie thatcher said don't go soft on us . in her bio should read it , it will tell you how soft you so called hero americans are .... soft as jelly
Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
At the fantastic wedding dance last night in Plummer, Minnesota, men were men and women were women.
And sheep are nervous.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And sheep are nervous.
LOL.
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o
thats like telling me what happend on d day on the beachers what a fuck up that was ,and the air bourne divison hahahahah what a joke christ I can go one but it will be wasting my time. just close your eyes and pretend that america is so powerful and great lol
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like you have difficulty understanding the real America.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And sheep are nervous.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have difficulty locating your sense of humour.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim jOng-Un iss moset evil barbaric dicktater. Hee molested manny yung bois! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
americans slave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o
so funny so funny you don't read much do you watching to many movies made in hollywood . pppssssttt it's not real
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I see some posters using other screen names please use yours you had violated Topix rules!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,321 - 31,340 of37,804
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

481 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Sheilaa 109,332
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 216,175
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi 23 min hiiiiii 32
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min pusherman_ 511,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Rosa_Winkel 596,437
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 679,096
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 PERMANENT ACTIVATOR free ... (Nov '12) 35 min Jessic 29
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 4 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••