“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#40089 Aug 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
At the fantastic wedding dance last night in Plummer, Minnesota, men were men and women were women.
And sheep are nervous.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40090 Aug 26, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And sheep are nervous.
LOL.
americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40092 Aug 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o
thats like telling me what happend on d day on the beachers what a fuck up that was ,and the air bourne divison hahahahah what a joke christ I can go one but it will be wasting my time. just close your eyes and pretend that america is so powerful and great lol
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40093 Aug 26, 2013
Sounds like you have difficulty understanding the real America.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And sheep are nervous.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40095 Aug 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have difficulty locating your sense of humour.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Auburn, WA

#40097 Aug 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim jOng-Un iss moset evil barbaric dicktater. Hee molested manny yung bois! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40098 Aug 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some stories out of the funny pages, about that buffoon Montgomery the most incompetent General of WWII, pig. <-o
so funny so funny you don't read much do you watching to many movies made in hollywood . pppssssttt it's not real
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40099 Aug 26, 2013
I see some posters using other screen names please use yours you had violated Topix rules!!

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#40100 Aug 26, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>thats like telling me what happend on d day on the beachers what a fuck up that was
It sure was. Those useless British on Gold and Sword couldn't even keep up with the Canadians at Juno. Hell, the Canadians had to be stopped on the first day because they were outpacing their flank support from the British.
Now, I don't so much blame the fighting spirit of the British soldier as I blame Monty for being overly precautious.
Monty's famous proclamation that the Allies would have Caen by the end of D-Day was a joke. Then he back peddled by exclaiming it was his intent all along to pin the Germans at Caen to allow for an American breakout in the west.

If you want to talk about major fuck ups, one need only look at Operation Market Garden.
Roosevelt

Auburn, WA

#40101 Aug 26, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have difficulty locating your sense of humour.
Just like in the DPR of Korea, we do not have sense of humour in Minnesota!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40102 Aug 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The local police are great here in Minnesota as at the wedding dance it's an unwritten rule no one will be pulled over for DWI while leaving the wedding dance driving home.
BULLSHIT.......So you condone drunk driving? Sad little commie....
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40103 Aug 26, 2013
Quality of US military is disgusting ...

Gang Activity in the U.S. Military - United States Military ...
usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation...

Mar 18, 2010 According to a recently released FBI report, Gang-related activity in the US military is increasing and poses a threat to law enforcement officials and ...
Gang presence in the United States military - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_Un...

Gang presence in the United States military is a phenomenon in which members of American street gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and many others either
uIDOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#40104 Aug 26, 2013
More neo-Nazis joining military?- US news - Military | NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/id/13760494/ns/us_news-milita... ...

MOBILE, Ala. The number of neo-Nazis and skinheads in the armed forces is increasing, according to a watchdog group that claims the military is relaxing
Irregular Army: How the US Military Recruited Neo-Nazis, Gangs ...
www.amazon.com

americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40105 Aug 26, 2013
uIDOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I see some posters using other screen names please use yours you had violated Topix rules!!
americans have no rules. look what there doing to the world,,,,,, it will get them no where. and thats whay everyone hates them mmmmm wonder why
Roosevelt

Auburn, WA

#40106 Aug 26, 2013
Are you the one who stole my screen name? I want it back, you are a savage and a thief!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40107 Aug 26, 2013
That's true, but he's losing weight now probably dieting.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Kim jOng-Un iss moset evil barbaric dicktater. Hee molested manny yung bois! BWHAHHAHHAAA!
Roosevelt

Auburn, WA

#40108 Aug 26, 2013
Quality of US military is disgusting ...
Gang Activity in the U.S. Military - United States Military ...
usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation...
Mar 18, 2010 According to a recently released FBI report, Gang-related activity in the US military is increasing and poses a threat to law enforcement officials and ...
Gang presence in the United States military - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_Un...
Gang presence in the United States military is a phenomenon in which members of American street gangs such as the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and many others either
Are you a Sunni or a Shiite Muslim? Somalians are mostly Shiite, right???
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40109 Aug 26, 2013
Northwest Minnesota is like Utah, no one lives there, and the chances of hitting someone in a car are nil.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT.......So you condone drunk driving? Sad little commie....
Roosevelt

Auburn, WA

#40110 Aug 26, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>americans have no rules. look what there doing to the world,,,,,, it will get them no where. and thats whay everyone hates them mmmmm wonder why
You must have been denied the benefits of a free educational system!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#40111 Aug 26, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>so funny so funny you don't read much do you watching to many movies made in hollywood . pppssssttt it's not real
Still trying to bring up WW2??? Never mind that none of us were alive then, my parents were just babies, my Dad was all of 4 years old in 1945....
I'm gonna keep this short.....
Ever wonder why Eisenhower was given title of "Supreme Allied Commander in Europe" by consent of Roosevelt, Churchill AND King George VI over Monty????
Ever wonder why MacArthur was made "Supreme Commander in the Pacific" and then "Supreme Commander of UN Forces" in Korea, Commander of Brit and Commonwealth Forces, later to be replaced by General Ridgeway, also American????
Give it up 'Rent Boy', you are out classed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets To Dog Training: Stop Your Dog's Behavi... 14 min Jack Miller 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min ChristineM 764,437
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min arabian 5,425
hill climb racing hack last update NOV 2014 34 min hill climb racing 1
hill climb racing hack for android 44 min Hack free 2
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 1 hr Hack free 1
Moses never existed 1 hr truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 554,868
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE