American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40062 Aug 26, 2013
You want to go to Syria via north korea?

Maybe you should go in for a checkup.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet I suspect you were one of the ones on your soapbox yelling out 'BUSH LIED' when we went into Iraq. Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on his own people, but you undoubtedly believe there was no WMDs in Iraq. Most likely these are the same WMDs that were in Iraq, after all there was all those big convoys leaving Iraq bound for Syria just before the invasion. Things that make you go hmmm...
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40063 Aug 26, 2013
How do kids learn here, by watching their grand- and great- grandparents, uncles, great-uncles, aunts and great-aunts and their parents as role-models.

Who was your role-model, that taught you how to lie, cheat and steal--like my username?

Are you in the USA, or in north korea?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do the 'kids' learn right from wrong in the DPRK, where music is strictly forbidden? Nobody buys into your commie propaganda, DUNG. <¦-o
who

Reading, UK

#40064 Aug 26, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
They did lie, they knew well that Iraq posed no threat to the US and her allies.
We know this from the suppressed testimony given to the Chilcot inquiry into the Iraq invasion, and the fact that no chemical weapons were ever found.
The threat from Iraq was intentionally and substantially exaggerated for the public, to the point that the statements made were essentially lies.....45 minutes my arse.
You can read about it here.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics...
As for Iran, they are what they not despite the US, but rather because of the US....see operation Ajax.
You muppets cause more problems than you solve, and you're probably going to cause some more fairly soon.
Correction....the testimony from Carne Ross was given to the Butler inquiry.
You can read the full transcript here.
They lied through their teeth to get us into Iraq.

http://warisacrime.org/node/16416
who

Reading, UK

#40065 Aug 26, 2013
"During my posting, at no time did HMG assess that Iraq's WMD (or any other capability) posed a threat to the UK or its interests. On the contrary, it was the commonly held view among the officials dealing with Iraq that any threat had been effectively contained."

Carne Ross.
Australian Pus sies

Chicago, IL

#40066 Aug 26, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>you americans did it to your own people in [NAM] whats the diffrance mmmmm none dickhead
The "diffrance," you illiterate bastard, is that you were produced from the mating of two cockroaches, unlike the rest of us.
Australian Pus sies

Chicago, IL

#40067 Aug 26, 2013
americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>clueless
dickless
americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40068 Aug 26, 2013
Australian Pus sies wrote:
<quoted text>
dickless
lol so funny we even had balls in ww1 ww2 and so on not like u americans lol
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40069 Aug 26, 2013
There's a lot of good traditional American wholesome events in Minnesota that outclasses the latest debauchery coming in through the media on the latest trend in social relationships.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40070 Aug 26, 2013
At the fantastic wedding dance last night in Plummer, Minnesota, men were men and women were women.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40071 Aug 26, 2013
The local police are great here in Minnesota as at the wedding dance it's an unwritten rule no one will be pulled over for DWI while leaving the wedding dance driving home.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40072 Aug 26, 2013
DUNG THAT CAME FROM THE BUNG wrote:
How do kids learn here, by watching their grand- and great- grandparents, uncles, great-uncles, aunts and great-aunts and their parents as role-models.
Who was your role-model, that taught you how to lie, cheat and steal--like my username?
Are you in the USA, or in north korea?
<quoted text>
No one stole your username, little denizen. Besides it doesn't belong to you anyways, if you want to claim ownership of it, you should register it. Can't you register a Topix username in Minnesota, stooge? <¦-o

“I'm Fabulous!”

Since: Jan 10

NYC, NY

#40073 Aug 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You have fun this weekend too, fantasizing about north korea; it seems to stick in your mind as you pilfer my username?
My suggestion is you go there to live out your fantasies.
<quoted text>
Hey darlin'. Haven't seen you around much, going be out your way in a few days. Wanna meet again?
Roosevelt

United States

#40074 Aug 26, 2013
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darlin'. Haven't seen you around much, going be out your way in a few days. Wanna meet again?
YES! I have a big tube of Asstroglide, see you at the no tell motel honey!
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#40075 Aug 26, 2013
Fascist US Neocon Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute,
"
We are a warlike people and we love war.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40076 Aug 26, 2013
Of course you stole my name and now you lie about it too.

Yes, it belongs to me.

You'd make a good politician but you'd never get elected because your lies are not believable.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one stole your username, little denizen. Besides it doesn't belong to you anyways, if you want to claim ownership of it, you should register it. Can't you register a Topix username in Minnesota, stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#40077 Aug 26, 2013
You seem mixed up as the bad Islamists are in Saudi Arabia, our Allies.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think Barack Hussein Obama should be sent in, all he'll need is a Qur'an and his prayer rug. After all, he was the one encouraging the Arab spring. Getting involved with the Syrian conflict is a zero-sum gain. The Syrian government hates America, as well as the Syrian people. We missed the boat a couple years ago, when the Iranian people wanted the Ayatollah and his Islamic Mulas gone. We should have went in then and cut the head off of the snake!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#40078 Aug 26, 2013
un americans slave wrote:
<quoted text>lol so funny we even had balls in ww1 ww2 and so on not like u americans lol
Yeah, you losers were ballroom dancing while America saved your Bacon, pig. <¦-o

United States

#40079 Aug 26, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn....Sorry, I don't do speed like you...Shit make YOU stupid son...
Look I don't do drugs! You cowboy is doing drugs most likely! Boys and girls Don't do Drugs and don't follow Cowboys druggie habits! You want to know abouy US military is fill with druggies ! BAHAHAHAHAHa

United States

#40080 Aug 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Hacked, that's close to the truth.
<quoted text>
Those on Topx are brainwashed , and can not see our US faux corporatist impact controls lied to most American people. We all need to wake up!
americans slave

Perth, Australia

#40081 Aug 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you losers were ballroom dancing while America saved your Bacon, pig. <¦-o
you save yourselves you only came into it coz of pearl, hitler tryed to take us but could not . maybe them cliffs of dover were to high lol . no you saved yourselves you could not go into a war without us ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 min Catcher1 9,374
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Lonestar 64,188
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 654,199
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min who 281,902
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 min Halle Berry Sister 3,826
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min True Faithful Slave 618,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min True Faithful Slave 45,255
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr God Damned Holy S... 973,863
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 106,551
More from around the web