American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#39955 Aug 25, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The virtual Major Hasan is guilty on 13 counts.
Oh come on...virtual??

Has Ventura been up to his ol schtick again?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/23/fort...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#39956 Aug 25, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
That's nice.
<quoted text>
which?

the suggestion of the weed pulling(which would cause no pollution as does the burning of weeds) by chilluns?

or the fact of NK ers eating whatever they can scrounge?
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39957 Aug 25, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
How is the weather in Australia today?
<quoted text>
very sunny hows the weather there
who

Reading, UK

#39958 Aug 25, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> which?
the suggestion of the weed pulling(which would cause no pollution as does the burning of weeds) by chilluns?
or the fact of NK ers eating whatever they can scrounge?
Hello Crusty.
What do you think about this chemical weapons thing, has it changed your view on intervention?
I see the Iranians have warned that any over stepping of the "red line" by the US will result in serious consequences....whatever that means.
It's a given that the Russians and the Chinese will veto any UN resolution that allows for military force, so any action would have to be done without a UN mandate and against Russian and Chinese interests.

It's a real mess.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39959 Aug 25, 2013
What?
<quoted text>Oh come on...virtual??
Has Ventura been up to his ol schtick again?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/23/fort...
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39960 Aug 25, 2013
Russia says it's a False Flag, like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, and we saw what that got us.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crusty.
What do you think about this chemical weapons thing, has it changed your view on intervention?
I see the Iranians have warned that any over stepping of the "red line" by the US will result in serious consequences....whatever that means.
It's a given that the Russians and the Chinese will veto any UN resolution that allows for military force, so any action would have to be done without a UN mandate and against Russian and Chinese interests.
It's a real mess.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39962 Aug 25, 2013
It's going to be about 32C or 90F here today as it's a little too hot for the corn.

But we have to enjoy as it's winter soon and maybe -45C or -50F.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text> very sunny hows the weather there
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39963 Aug 25, 2013
Just call it usa 1, an imposter and an anarchist who hates everything American and continually whines lauds on north korea.
<quoted text>Why not co-op t the young uns to go out and pull weeds?
In NK they roll cannabis with their daily newspaper...In sync.
only poroblem is they get the munchies and the treebark is not satisfying.
who

Reading, UK

#39964 Aug 25, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Russia says it's a False Flag, like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, and we saw what that got us.
<quoted text>
Russia would say that.
Syria has agreed to inspection of the site so we shall see.
Would be interesting if the Russians are correct.
Roosevelt

United States

#39965 Aug 25, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
If it was up your ass, you'd know how it was!
Roosevelt

United States

#39966 Aug 25, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crusty.
It's a real mess.
Alright you got me on that one! I'm just an uninformed commie propagandist.
Roosevelt

United States

#39967 Aug 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>you like Carp or Drum?
Carp goes good with boll weevil or dung beetle stew.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#39968 Aug 25, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are US warmonger baboon jUgHead, war for proffet barbarean! Have a hIney melon.
BWHAHHAHHAAA!!!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#39969 Aug 25, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
Yu haf hIney meLon to, Yu HOUR WAR fore prophet monger baboon.
BWHAHHAHHAAA!!!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#39970 Aug 25, 2013
Get your own Screen name! Big Difference , talk about the US corruption, corrupted US Bullies the Americans and world with war machines, and its US militaristic neo-imperialism, and its greed money world hegemonic ... that ruined US and world with its War machines. BWHHAHHAHAHa

United States

#39971 Aug 25, 2013
Helen Keller, 1940

Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

United States

#39972 Aug 25, 2013
Not include are wars since US Empires.

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

United States

#39973 Aug 25, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yu haf hIney meLon to, Yu HOUR WAR fore prophet monger baboon.
BWHAHHAHHAAA!!!
That IS US are war mongers /war-for=profiteers/War -arm/weapons manufastructures/war investors... BWHAHHAHAHAHH Yep Evil!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39974 Aug 25, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You then should write a letter to the local newspaper here telling all the ignorant people in Northern Minnesota that there's no such thing as a "walleye pike."
Meat is butchered.
<quoted text>
I don't need to write a letter as most people in Northern Minnesota that I'VE met know the difference between a Walleye and a friggin' Pike. Urban Dictionary is NOT your friend.

Fish is not butchered. It is "cleaned" or fileted". You must be the only person on the entire continent that calls it "butchering".

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39975 Aug 25, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to write a letter as most people in Northern Minnesota that I'VE met know the difference between a Walleye and a friggin' Pike. Urban Dictionary is NOT your friend.
Fish is not butchered. It is "cleaned" or fileted". You must be the only person on the entire continent that calls it "butchering".
The Asian continent? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Peace_Warrior 618,746
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 281,914
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 654,234
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Classic 3,827
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Catcher1 64,221
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Johnny 836
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Truth Teller 106,565
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min nanoanomaly 973,881
More from around the web