seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39919 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tall words for a lowly stooge who doesn't even have a passport.
maybe they should get some passports so they can take flying lessons into buildings hey 3 planes that brought america to it's nees, and ten years to find tha e man who planed it lol well done boys wonder who won that one lol
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39920 Aug 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's called cleaning a fish, stilted commie fool. Have you ever had fish before, pigface? <-o
think you better get that splat sheild on so you don't hit us with your bull shit

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39921 Aug 23, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they should get some passports so they can take flying lessons into buildings hey 3 planes that brought america to it's nees, and ten years to find tha e man who planed it lol well done boys wonder who won that one lol
I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the rag-headed dick with the hole drilled neatly into his forehead.
The people of Afghanistan have won, for now. Before US and Canadian troops entered A-stan fewer than 500,000 children were attending school. Less than 50,000 of them were girls.
Today, between 5-6 million Afghani children attend school daily with between 500,000 and 1 million being girls.
As temporary as it may end up being, it's a victory for the people of A-stan and for US and Canadian forces.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39922 Aug 23, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they should get some passports so they can take flying lessons into buildings hey 3 planes that brought america to it's nees, and ten years to find tha e man who planed it lol well done boys wonder who won that one lol
It's *knees* you non English speaking fraud. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39923 Aug 24, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Junior, your handler just doesn't know when to give up...
This is the American way it is said....
You 'Butcher a Hog, Steer, Lamb etc...
You 'Dress' a Deer, Elk, Moose etc...
You 'CLEAN' Fish.....
Dr. Jim Jong-un us recommending a homosexual lifestyle for all males in the DPR of Korea. He decided that after having his sexual liaison with the big freak Dennis Rodman, it would be for the greater good of the country. I'm sure Jesse Ventura wouldn't dispute it. Now I must get back to milking my steers, before the sun rises in the land of a thousand lakes.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#39924 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Went fishing with the family and friends tonight caught and kept about 40 walleye Pike in all.
Just finished the job of butchering and slung a few in the pan and there's nothing like fresh and pure Minnesota Walleye Pike fresh from a beautiful and clean unpolluted river, and it's free and God's gift to man, 80 pounds of fish fillet for no cost.
Wha? no cost?

free license? free gas ?
to run your motors(gas is a pollutant btw)
free lures, poles, lines etc(also pollutants when they end up on the bottom )

as with freedom

fishing isn't free
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#39925 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Every Australian knows the level of technology in farming today.
<quoted text>
They probaly also know the effects of farming on nearby river systems. They may even call those effects

pollution.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39926 Aug 24, 2013
Yes, fertilizer and chemical run-off.

We use manure and plow-down for fertilizer and it works well along with fallow, cultivation and gas flame to control our weeds.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>They probaly also know the effects of farming on nearby river systems. They may even call those effects
pollution.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39927 Aug 24, 2013
It's fresh walley pike for breakfast this morning.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#39928 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's fresh walley pike for breakfast this morning.
For breakfast???

To each his own.
I suppose.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39930 Aug 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Yes, fertilizer and chemical run-off.
We use manure and plow-down for fertilizer and it works well along with fallow, cultivation and gas flame to control our weeds.
<quoted text>
No you don't. <-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39931 Aug 24, 2013
We have so much of it and it's only in the refrigerator cooling and not frozen so before it spoils it has to be eaten.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>For breakfast???
To each his own.
I suppose.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39932 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We have so much of it and it's only in the refrigerator cooling and not frozen so before it spoils it has to be eaten.
<quoted text>
BFD
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39933 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
An American would have just said "The Refrigerator or just the "Fridge"...Besides, if an American had so much Fish, or any meat, I don't think there is any house in the United States that doesn't AT LEAST have a small freezer in their fridge.....Don'gt you see how sad it is that you are trying to pass for American by going at it against Americans.....
BTW...You're getting kind of tedious.......Sad...
Roosevelt

Lake Elsinore, CA

#39934 Aug 24, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
An American would have just said "The Refrigerator or just the "Fridge"...Besides, if an American had so much Fish, or any meat, I don't think there is any house in the United States that doesn't AT LEAST have a small freezer in their fridge.....Don'gt you see how sad it is that you are trying to pass for American by going at it against Americans.....
In Minnesota co-ops, we have Refrigerator Cooling and Freezer units. What's tedious is weed control with open flame, to prevent chemical runoff. What country do you live in? Perhaps you should look at how things are done in the DPR of Korea, it's pure synchronicity, correct???

USA

#39935 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>ry do you live in? Perhaps you should look at how things are done in the DPR of Korea, it's pure synchronicity, correct???
Tell me all about how you butchered a walleye, stooge. You're guise has failed.

What's your opinion of the dirty tyrants who own North Korea?

USA

#39936 Aug 24, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>In Minnesota co-ops, we have Refrigerator Cooling and Freezer units. What's tedious is weed control with ???
Why up so late, stooge? When is your first milking?
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39937 Aug 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why up so late, stooge? When is your first milking?
still being a dickhead I see. one day just one day you will grow up . shit then you will be 90 years old mmmm
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39938 Aug 25, 2013
Fresh is best, once food is frozen and thawed it loses a lot of flavor
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39939 Aug 25, 2013
And the crass anarchist usa 1 thinks themselves clever pilfering my username.

Why has Topix not deleted you, usa 1?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>In Minnesota co-ops, we have Refrigerator Cooling and Freezer units. What's tedious is weed control with open flame, to prevent chemical runoff. What country do you live in? Perhaps you should look at how things are done in the DPR of Korea, it's pure synchronicity, correct???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Hidingfromyou 796,696
6 Signs You Have a FOOD ADDICTION and What You ... 49 min I Just Read It 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,567
need sex now (May '14) 1 hr jakesbigeight 27
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Uzi 38,068
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 5,758
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Grunt56 221,551
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 607,285
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr pusherman_ 568,579
Scientific proof for God's existence 8 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web