American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39896 Aug 23, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut stop getting upset /ask your mummy to give you a cuddle
Deep.

Are you retarded?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39897 Aug 23, 2013
It's easy to see this person has been neglected.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut stop getting upset /ask your mummy to give you a cuddle
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39898 Aug 23, 2013
Every Australian knows the level of technology in farming today.
seattle dickhead wrote:
I think mr never found love [ n f l ] is getting upset ,whats the matter you give it but you carn't take it . you commie basterd

An NFL Fan

USA

#39899 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Every Australian knows the level of technology in farming today.
<quoted text>
You're actually looking to that imbecile to back you up, North Korean stooge?

Good luck with that.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39900 Aug 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
It's easy to see this person has been neglected.
<quoted text>
You're right, the Seattle Dickhead has been neglected. She has spent too many years being sodomized in her village's mosque, because she looks like an 11 year old boy. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39901 Aug 23, 2013
This statement makes no sense. Besides, it must be that time of the day, steal my username and make no sense, not quality time spent.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>I am a man of small words, because the people of the DPR of Korea a small in every facet including their brains. So myself being a Minnesota co-op farmer of course, am making a show of solidarity with my Marxist brethren by being small minded. It is a good plan because I can avoid headaches by having my superiors think for me. Now I must go feed my pet sheep, especially one in particular.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39902 Aug 23, 2013
You must be unemployed.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, the Seattle Dickhead has been neglected. She has spent too many years being sodomized in her village's mosque, because she looks like an 11 year old boy. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39903 Aug 23, 2013
Can't you see that the Native Americans used Aspirin before the Europeans?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD.
Your veil is thin, propaganda slob.

An NFL Fan

USA

#39904 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This statement makes no sense. Besides, it must be that time of the day, steal my username and make no sense, not quality time spent.
<quoted text>
It would make sense if you were an American, stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#39905 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Can't you see that the Native Americans used Aspirin before the Europeans?
<quoted text>
Is that bit of googled tripe supposed to make you look like an American, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39906 Aug 23, 2013
Went fishing with the family and friends tonight caught and kept about 40 walleye Pike in all.

Just finished the job of butchering and slung a few in the pan and there's nothing like fresh and pure Minnesota Walleye Pike fresh from a beautiful and clean unpolluted river, and it's free and God's gift to man, 80 pounds of fish fillet for no cost.

An NFL Fan

USA

#39907 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Went fishing with the family and friends tonight caught and kept about 40 walleye Pike in all.
Just finished the job of butchering and slung a few in the pan and there's nothing like fresh and pure Minnesota Walleye Pike fresh from a beautiful and clean unpolluted river,.
What a bunch of lame drivel.

NOBODY in MN calls them PIKE OR refers to it as 'butchering' a fish.

How could you people possibly think you're fooling anyone? Had a big steaming plate of tree bark lately?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39908 Aug 23, 2013
The anarchist city slicker has never seen a wild fish, or a mosquito.

It's butchering, by sticking a sharp, pointy knife into their spine behind their head and they instantly stop struggling, because they then are dead and it's very humane.

Come here to our dance on Sunday night and find out, it's Walleye Pike. We need a few dumb city people there to liven up the party somewhat.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of lame drivel.
NOBODY in MN calls them PIKE OR refers to it as 'butchering' a fish.
How could you people possibly think you're fooling anyone? Had a big steaming plate of tree bark lately?

An NFL Fan

USA

#39909 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt dung wrote:
It's butchering,.

<quoted text>
'Butchering' isn't the word, imbecilic foreign dullard. You haven't the slightest idea of outdoor life in the US, so give it up, stooge.

Butchering a fish. LOLOL!!!!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#39910 Aug 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, the Seattle Dickhead has been neglected. She has spent too many years being sodomized in her village's mosque, because she looks like an 11 year old boy. <¦-o
He looks like the dude in The Time Machine Movie where Chevy Chase referred to him as "that women" because of the way he looks, like Pat from SNL. Maybe it is a girl or maybe a guy, it's hard to tell? Got to be a chick though because of the way she acts?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39911 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Just finished the job of butchering and slung a few in the pan and there's nothing like fresh and pure Minnesota Walleye Pike fresh from a beautiful and clean unpolluted river, and it's free and God's gift to man, 80 pounds of fish fillet for no cost.
Really stupid? I think I need to call Minn. DNR on you, the daily limit is 6 in a 24 hr. period....
It is awful convenient that you have 80 pounds of fish since tha average size is 2,TO 4 pounds....Let me guess..You googled it just like i did.....SAD......
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39912 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's butchering, by sticking a sharp, pointy knife into their spine behind their head and they instantly stop struggling, because they then are dead and it's very humane.
Come here to our dance on Sunday night and find out, it's Walleye Pike. We need a few dumb city people there to liven up the party somewhat.
<quoted text>
Junior, your handler just doesn't know when to give up...
This is the American way it is said....
You 'Butcher a Hog, Steer, Lamb etc...
You 'Dress' a Deer, Elk, Moose etc...
You 'CLEAN' Fish.....

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39913 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
The term is "Fileting" or "filleting". There's not a person I know of who ever used the term "butchering" when it came to fish.

There is no such fish as the Walleye Pike. Walleye and Pike are two entirely different species of fish. Walleye are also called "Pickeral" and Pike in Manitoba and Northern Minnesota are usually called "Jackfish".
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39914 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know?
It's pathetic when some foreign moron calls an American a "City Slicker"....
I ain't never heard of a "Domestic" Fish....
City Slicker huh?
I've already drawn on the Rifle Deer hunt,(October), Central region.(Utah) and am waiting on the late Elk Bow hunt in November...I still have 25 or 30 pounds of Elk and Venison in my freezer....
I LIKE MEAT!!!!!!!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39915 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Butchering' isn't the word, imbecilic foreign dullard. You haven't the slightest idea of outdoor life in the US, so give it up, stooge.
Butchering a fish. LOLOL!!!!!!
I correct myself...
This idiot makes Dung look like a RHODES SCHOLAR.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Hypocrite watch 88,277
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Big Al 703,742
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 30 min Big Al 223,081
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,513
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 1 hr Flax Dung Su Yah 29
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,549
mgtow 4 hr Lucifer 13