American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39889 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Where have you been sequestering yourself as this technology is quite common the same as a passenger plane landing on autopilot.
<quoted text>
Tall words for a lowly stooge who doesn't even have a passport.

USA

#39890 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We here let the machines do the work unlike in your primitive north korea
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue as to how Americans use the English language, minion.

USA

#39891 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The inside layer of a certain willow tree's bark in Northern Minnesota is aspirin the Natives here have been using for thousands of years
<quoted text>
BFD.

Your veil is thin, propaganda slob.
Roosevelt

United States

#39892 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue as to how Americans use the English language, minion.
I am a man of small words, because the people of the DPR of Korea a small in every facet including their brains. So myself being a Minnesota co-op farmer of course, am making a show of solidarity with my Marxist brethren by being small minded. It is a good plan because I can avoid headaches by having my superiors think for me. Now I must go feed my pet sheep, especially one in particular.
Roosevelt

United States

#39893 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD.
With Dr. Kim Jong-un's extensive knowledge of the human anatomy, over a period of time developed a fondness of the male physique and its genetalia.
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39894 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't register the name, stooge? Lick you propaganda officer's boots, then maybe they'll allow you to do so, creep.
tut tut tut stop getting upset /ask your mummy to give you a cuddle
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39895 Aug 23, 2013
I think mr never found love [ n f l ] is getting upset ,whats the matter you give it but you carn't take it . you commie basterd

USA

#39896 Aug 23, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut stop getting upset /ask your mummy to give you a cuddle
Deep.

Are you retarded?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39897 Aug 23, 2013
It's easy to see this person has been neglected.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut stop getting upset /ask your mummy to give you a cuddle
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39898 Aug 23, 2013
Every Australian knows the level of technology in farming today.
seattle dickhead wrote:
I think mr never found love [ n f l ] is getting upset ,whats the matter you give it but you carn't take it . you commie basterd

USA

#39899 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Every Australian knows the level of technology in farming today.
<quoted text>
You're actually looking to that imbecile to back you up, North Korean stooge?

Good luck with that.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39900 Aug 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
It's easy to see this person has been neglected.
<quoted text>
You're right, the Seattle Dickhead has been neglected. She has spent too many years being sodomized in her village's mosque, because she looks like an 11 year old boy. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39901 Aug 23, 2013
This statement makes no sense. Besides, it must be that time of the day, steal my username and make no sense, not quality time spent.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>I am a man of small words, because the people of the DPR of Korea a small in every facet including their brains. So myself being a Minnesota co-op farmer of course, am making a show of solidarity with my Marxist brethren by being small minded. It is a good plan because I can avoid headaches by having my superiors think for me. Now I must go feed my pet sheep, especially one in particular.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39902 Aug 23, 2013
You must be unemployed.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, the Seattle Dickhead has been neglected. She has spent too many years being sodomized in her village's mosque, because she looks like an 11 year old boy. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39903 Aug 23, 2013
Can't you see that the Native Americans used Aspirin before the Europeans?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD.

USA

#39904 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
This statement makes no sense. Besides, it must be that time of the day, steal my username and make no sense, not quality time spent.
<quoted text>
It would make sense if you were an American, stooge.

USA

#39905 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Can't you see that the Native Americans used Aspirin before the Europeans?
<quoted text>
Is that bit of googled tripe supposed to make you look like an American, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39906 Aug 23, 2013
Went fishing with the family and friends tonight caught and kept about 40 walleye Pike in all.

Just finished the job of butchering and slung a few in the pan and there's nothing like fresh and pure Minnesota Walleye Pike fresh from a beautiful and clean unpolluted river, and it's free and God's gift to man, 80 pounds of fish fillet for no cost.

USA

#39907 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Went fishing with the family and friends tonight caught and kept about 40 walleye Pike in all.
Just finished the job of butchering and slung a few in the pan and there's nothing like fresh and pure Minnesota Walleye Pike fresh from a beautiful and clean unpolluted river,.
What a bunch of lame drivel.

NOBODY in MN calls them PIKE OR refers to it as 'butchering' a fish.

How could you people possibly think you're fooling anyone? Had a big steaming plate of tree bark lately?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39908 Aug 23, 2013
The anarchist city slicker has never seen a wild fish, or a mosquito.

It's butchering, by sticking a sharp, pointy knife into their spine behind their head and they instantly stop struggling, because they then are dead and it's very humane.

Come here to our dance on Sunday night and find out, it's Walleye Pike. We need a few dumb city people there to liven up the party somewhat.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of lame drivel.
NOBODY in MN calls them PIKE OR refers to it as 'butchering' a fish.
How could you people possibly think you're fooling anyone? Had a big steaming plate of tree bark lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 105,577
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 44,707
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min confrinting with ... 646,337
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 56 min PELE78 47,925
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Inspector2 618,611
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr latinobbyloveu 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr River Tam 971,569
More from around the web