American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39835 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Hey there usa1 have you ever seen a tractor?
<quoted text>
he dosen't know what hard work is ,,,,,, o yea he does hes been in prison since he was 12 years old he does not want to come out he loves the boys in there
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39836 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
How do you like my username? Maybe you should use dung instead as it seems to fit you very well.
<quoted text>
you know whats wrong with [N F L ] I know why now, the N F L stands for never found love ,,,, so sad so sad lol poor mummys boy
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39837 Aug 23, 2013
Yes, probably true as only good personalities find love.

I'll be going to a wedding on Sunday morning and the couple are great local people with a dance after in the local WPA-built auditorium (1936) with a real and very good hardwood and varnished dance floor where 150 couples can dance at a time, and there will be no men dancing together here.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>you know whats wrong with [N F L ] I know why now, the N F L stands for never found love ,,,, so sad so sad lol poor mummys boy
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39838 Aug 23, 2013
Some of these forum posters display a lack of maturity.

If they were my children they'd be sent to their rooms.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text> he dosen't know what hard work is ,,,,,, o yea he does hes been in prison since he was 12 years old he does not want to come out he loves the boys in there

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39839 Aug 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
How's usa1 this morning, still pulling off cheap boring stunts like hijacking other's usernames?
<quoted text>
You think you're covering your tracks, but your political officer will see your posts and not believe your lies. He's smarter than you are DUNG, your betrayal had brought you that much closer to the gulag, slave. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39840 Aug 23, 2013
i lick seattle dickheads wrote:
<quoted text> he dosen't know what hard work is ,,,,,, o yea he does hes been in prison since he was 12 years old he does not want to come out he loves the boys in there
Tell us more about your childhood. It sounds like you were raised by the state, pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39841 Aug 23, 2013
DUNG Chi Minh wrote:
Some of these forum posters display a lack of maturity.
If they were my children they'd be sent to their rooms.
<quoted text>
Tell us more about Minnesota 'The Land of the Midnight Sun', little denizen. <¦-o
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39843 Aug 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us more about your childhood. It sounds like you were the best thing america looks up to <¦-o
yes I know , but hey someone has to
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39844 Aug 23, 2013
You in north korea this morning as I just got back from feeding my pet chickens here in Northern Minnesota.

I just throw some oats to them on the floor of their chicken house and they then scratch the floor moving some straw to uncover the grain.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You think you're covering your tracks, but your political officer will see your posts and not believe your lies. He's smarter than you are DUNG, your betrayal had brought you that much closer to the gulag, slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39845 Aug 23, 2013
The Land of the Midnight Sun, that's Alaska, Minnesota is "The Land of Sky Blue Waters," do you know why that is so? Is it because Minnesota is in north korea?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us more about Minnesota 'The Land of the Midnight Sun', little denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39846 Aug 23, 2013
Go ahead and ask the anarchist usa 1 about his childhood.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>yes I know , but hey someone has to
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39847 Aug 23, 2013
Bradley Manning, He's been Railroaded.
seattle dickhead

Adelaide, Australia

#39848 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Go ahead and ask the anarchist usa 1 about his childhood.
<quoted text>
I think hes still sucking hes mummy boobs for comfort. and I realy think hes still in hes childhood , he must go to bed and dream about being u s a number one super hero. should call him gas man instead coz hes full of shit,,,,
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39849 Aug 23, 2013
It's a rough life being an anarchist who's infatuated with north korea.

Next time they reveal their fantasies about north korea just tell them to go there.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>I think hes still sucking hes mummy boobs for comfort. and I realy think hes still in hes childhood , he must go to bed and dream about being u s a number one super hero. should call him gas man instead coz hes full of shit,,,,
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39850 Aug 23, 2013
GPS control on vehicles is nice as I can drive the tractor or my pickup down the road just by programming it in a straight line and it's hands off wheel and I can do work like text messages and even read a newspaper without driving the thing.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39851 Aug 23, 2013
It looks like a bad childhood from here in Minnesota.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>I think hes still sucking hes mummy boobs for comfort. and I realy think hes still in hes childhood , he must go to bed and dream about being u s a number one super hero. should call him gas man instead coz hes full of shit,,,,

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39852 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What do you think of usa1 stealing my user name, do you approve of such cheap stunts and childish behavior in a supposedly an adult?
<quoted text>
Can't register the name, stooge? Lick you propaganda officer's boots, then maybe they'll allow you to do so, creep.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39853 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Y
an dance at a time, and there will be no men dancing together here.
<quoted text>
You're trying so hard to sound like an American, but everyone knows that Kim jong un is a male lover.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39854 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I just throw some oats to them on the floor of their chicken house and they then scratch the floor moving some straw to uncover the grain.
<quoted text>
Pet chickens? You're the only farmer I've ever seen who keeps them for pets, stooge.

The lame bucolic descriptions aren't making you look like a MN farmer, lickspittle. Give up the charade.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39855 Aug 23, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
GPS control on vehicles is nice as I can drive the tractor or my pickup down the road just by programming it in a straight line and it's hands off wheel and I can do work like text messages and even read a newspaper without driving the thing.
You're claiming to own implements which steer themselves? Do you understand how ignorant you really are?

You're NOT a US farmer, and it's easy to see you're nothing more than a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min rwreck86 60,243
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Big Al 695,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 994,099
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 9 hr True Tamil Tiger 4
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web