USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39793 Aug 22, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad Rent Boy?...
What is sad is you having no life..Seriously..At 0930/1030 etc.. I am out being an ASSET to society so, by the hours you are here(I don't work Friday either) but you are here almost every morning(Perth time), that, with your clear lack of an education proves to all of us you are on the dole...Learn to speak and spell proper English,(Hooked on Phonics MIGHT work for you, anything is possible) get up off your lazy arse and get a job...(Peddling your arse down at the Cross doesn't count)...
But she likes peddling her arse at the Cross, just saying.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39794 Aug 22, 2013
You make absolutely no sense as I'm in Minnesota.

So why is this anarchist delirious?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things with your sheltered slavish life in Pyongyang, serf?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39795 Aug 22, 2013
USA1 again, desperate to make an impression.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I live I'm the heart of Pyongyang in a 10x12 dormitory, with a common bathroom that seats four and a single stall shower. We only have cold running water, as to do our part in having an Eco friendly country. Our toilets are lined up I'm a row, as a homage to the Roman latrine of two thousand years ago. It truly is a tribute to the golden days of mankind.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39796 Aug 22, 2013
These countries here are all in the Tropics and can grow food the year around. There's no shortage of food in these countries.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Laos...
Sierra Leone...
Mozabique...
Central African Republic....
Myanmar(Burma)...
Chad...
Congo...
Zimbabwe....
DPRK...
Would you like me to continue you little worker drone???
Where are you really???? Afraid to say where you really are??? I guess if I lived where you do and had to pretend to be an American so people could make a fool out of me, I'd be embarrassed too....
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39797 Aug 22, 2013
We're guessing you've lived in Perth, Australia, for at least a couple of years too?
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad Rent Boy?...
What is sad is you having no life..Seriously..At 0930/1030 etc.. I am out being an ASSET to society so, by the hours you are here(I don't work Friday either) but you are here almost every morning(Perth time), that, with your clear lack of an education proves to all of us you are on the dole...Learn to speak and spell proper English,(Hooked on Phonics MIGHT work for you, anything is possible) get up off your lazy arse and get a job...(Peddling your arse down at the Cross doesn't count)...
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39798 Aug 22, 2013
Its' very sad and it appears they have no kind of life.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>like I sad ganging up on someone shows what kind of life they have so sad so sad

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39799 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're up very late for a farmer, stooge. Why is that?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39800 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
These countries here are all in the Tropics and can grow food the year around. There's no shortage of food in these countries.
<quoted text>
Yet another factoid pulled directly from your ‘colon of truth’.

You're turning blind eye to the starving of the world, stooge? That's not very 'social democratic' of you.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39801 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We're guessing you've lived in Perth, Australia, for at least a couple of years too?
<quoted text>
You're a freaking IDIOT!!!!!! Hell, I know you aren't a Dung, even they have more brains than you...
Never been to Perth, only Sydney for a couple days....
Where have you been???
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39803 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
DITTO, what NFL said....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39804 Aug 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron is even DUMBER than Dung.....
Roosevelt

United States

#39805 Aug 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that Minnesota is the land of the midnight sun? Are you from America. I farm around the clock, what do you do?
Roosevelt

United States

#39806 Aug 22, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a freaking IDIOT!!!!!! Hell, I know you aren't a Dung, even they have more brains than you...
Never been to Perth, only Sydney for a couple days....
Where have you been???
On a Co-op farm in Minnesota. I have been to Winnipeg too, you are very hostile. I may report you to the internet police. Who is this Dung you keep talking about?
Roosevelt

United States

#39807 Aug 22, 2013
Kim Jong-un really knows his way around young comfort boys, I like watching.
Roosevelt

United States

#39808 Aug 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another factoid pulled directly from your ‘colon of truth’.
You're turning blind eye to the starving of the world, stooge? That's not very 'social democratic' of you.
I keep my colon cleansed be eating fresh farm grown food from Minnesota. The DPR of Korea feeds two thirds of the entire world; no one starves because of social democracy, right?
Roosevelt

United States

#39809 Aug 22, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
DITTO, what NFL said....
What did the NFL say anyways? I missed Monday Night Football the other day, because of the great pumpkin harvest. This was mandated years ago by the great Minnesota statesman, Charlie Brown.
Roosevelt

United States

#39810 Aug 22, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron is even DUMBER than Dung.....
I have dung all over my tractor tires, is that what you're talking about?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39811 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know that Minnesota is the land of the midnight sun? Are you from America. I farm around the clock, what do you do?
No Dumb Shit.....
Alaska is the "Land of the Midnight Sun", Minnesota ain't even close 'Dipshit".....RLMFAO....S TUPID!!!!!!
Google, Bing it or what ever your handler allows you to do....
Pathetic, LOSER...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39812 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>I have dung all over my tractor tires, is that what you're talking about?
Man, that Boy ain't even smart enough to stick to Tractor ties....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39813 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>What did the NFL say anyways? I missed Monday Night Football the other day, because of the great pumpkin harvest. This was mandated years ago by the great Minnesota statesman, Charlie Brown.
Easy there now....I actually knew Charles Schultz when I was a kid, he owned the local ice rink....Some say he was an ass, but he loved us kids....SNOOPY RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 989,651
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 29 min Jim-ca 41,587
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Just Think 690,310
Learn To Govern Yourselves, B4 It's Too Late 34 min Wake Up 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min Wisdom of Ages 6,588
Would the world have been better off...without ... 41 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 117
More from around the web