An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39772 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
NFL, the master of weasel words.
<quoted text>
THAT is all you have, North Korean stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39773 Aug 22, 2013
All countries have the food problem solved
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is all you have, North Korean stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39774 Aug 22, 2013
I live 60 miles from Canada.
Roosevelt wrote:
NFL, the master of weasel words.
<quoted text>
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39775 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
No evidence now to show anyone in the world is starving.
<quoted text>
Really????????
Tell that to the people in Sudan, Somalia, North Korea, India etc....
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39776 Aug 22, 2013
It's very simple as there is no starvation in the world today: countries can buy food on the world market that's awash in food today like people go to buy food at the supermarket. We here at our farm have fresh and canned and frozen vegetables with apple, blueberry and plum trees and we buy very small amounts of food; we have a giant garden and two 25 cubic feet freezers.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how you're the last one to know of the famine crisis in North Korea, stooge.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39777 Aug 22, 2013
No one in the world is starving.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????????
Tell that to the people in Sudan, Somalia, North Korea, India etc....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39778 Aug 22, 2013
DUNG Farmer wrote:
You are a racist and hijacking my name too as no one else is on this thread but you and I.
<quoted text>
Your subterfuge fails to disguise your betrayel. You'll be punished for your treachery, I see a trip to the mountains in your future, little denizen. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#39779 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll soon be allowed to see what your stinking Kim despots have done to the people, stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#39780 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things with your sheltered slavish life in Pyongyang, serf?
Roosevelt

Lakewood, WA

#39781 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I live 60 miles from Canada.
<quoted text>
Actually I live I'm the heart of Pyongyang in a 10x12 dormitory, with a common bathroom that seats four and a single stall shower. We only have cold running water, as to do our part in having an Eco friendly country. Our toilets are lined up I'm a row, as a homage to the Roman latrine of two thousand years ago. It truly is a tribute to the golden days of mankind.
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39782 Aug 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so obtuse, religion has nothing to do with race. Islam is the only religion I speak ill of, besides it's more of a cult than a religion. Why do you take Jesus's name in vain, that doesn't sound like something a farmer from Minnesota would do, but you being a North Korean slave are most likely secular, stooge. <¦-o
anyone can see you and your bum pal N F L FANNY LICKER gangs up when your upset GET OVER IT YOUR JUST A SPOILT LITTLE MUMMYS BOY
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39783 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Look at this: someone is using my username and it's the nfl or the usa guy, it's surely unethical and pretty low down as they must feel an inferiority of some sort.
<quoted text>
like I sad ganging up on someone shows what kind of life they have so sad so sad
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39784 Aug 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd know all about the bullies in the playground, imbecile.
Do they pick on you because you're a half-wit?
funny how you have to use some of my sayings lol no brain have you ,,, as for being bullied lol so sad you are

An NFL Fan

USA

#39786 Aug 22, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you have to use some of my sayings lol no brain have you ,,, as for being bullied lol so sad you are
Do people mock you for your lack of language skills, creep?
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39787 Aug 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things with your sheltered slavish life in Pyongyang, serf?
and america isn't close to that mmmm think so

An NFL Fan

USA

#39788 Aug 22, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>and america isn't close to that mmmm think so
'mmmm'

Is that the sound you make when you're feebly trying a comeback, mentally deficient dude?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39789 Aug 22, 2013
i lick seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>anyone can see you and your bum pal N F L FANNY LICKER gangs up when your upset GET OVER IT YOUR JUST A SPOILT LITTLE MUMMYS BOY
Easy for you to say, quit often would suffice for a comeback to a meaningless post like this; but in your case not so much, pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39790 Aug 22, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Laos...
Sierra Leone...
Mozabique...
Central African Republic....
Myanmar(Burma)...
Chad...
Congo...
Zimbabwe....
DPRK...
Would you like me to continue you little worker drone???
Where are you really???? Afraid to say where you really are??? I guess if I lived where you do and had to pretend to be an American so people could make a fool out of me, I'd be embarrassed too....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39791 Aug 22, 2013
I suck seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you have to use some of my sayings lol no brain have you ,,, as for being bullied lol so sad you are
Your linguistic skills are a testament to your abject illiteracy, pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39792 Aug 22, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>like I sad ganging up on someone shows what kind of life they have so sad so sad
Sad Rent Boy?...
What is sad is you having no life..Seriously..At 0930/1030 etc.. I am out being an ASSET to society so, by the hours you are here(I don't work Friday either) but you are here almost every morning(Perth time), that, with your clear lack of an education proves to all of us you are on the dole...Learn to speak and spell proper English,(Hooked on Phonics MIGHT work for you, anything is possible) get up off your lazy arse and get a job...(Peddling your arse down at the Cross doesn't count)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 988,615
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Tellthetruth 37,310
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Johnny 18
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,554
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Johnny 24
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web