American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Eatonville, WA

#39729 Aug 22, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>mentall no bet you are and as for your mother well who cares
I was a comfort boy for Kim Jong-ill. Yesterday I went to my Emperor Kim Jong-un's palace and witness him breaking in a new comfort boy, he wad a 12 year old. It sure brought back memories of my youth. I told the frightened young boy he was lucky. In a nation of starving people, he will be given a high protein diet and fortunately for him, the Kim family have small penises.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39730 Aug 22, 2013
i have seattle dick in my head wrote:
<quoted text>could be then again at least i;m not hindoo like you
That's obvious, you're way too illiterate to be a Hindu, pig. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39731 Aug 22, 2013
Well dung what time is it in north Korea?

It's about 7 in the morning here in Minnesota.

Went to a Bachelor party last night and at 8:45 everyone piled out of the party to watch the Space station go over Minnesota at 8:46 and what a wonderful site as it was quite light out and we could see the deployed solar panels of the station without the aid of any binoculars or telescopes.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was DUNG, obedient surf of the Kim dynasty. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39732 Aug 22, 2013
Knock it off as I'm going to call Topix on the phone and have you removed from this thread.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>I was a comfort boy for Kim Jong-ill. Yesterday I went to my Emperor Kim Jong-un's palace and witness him breaking in a new comfort boy, he wad a 12 year old. It sure brought back memories of my youth. I told the frightened young boy he was lucky. In a nation of starving people, he will be given a high protein diet and fortunately for him, the Kim family have small penises.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39733 Aug 22, 2013
Look at this: someone is using my username and it's the nfl or the usa guy, it's surely unethical and pretty low down as they must feel an inferiority of some sort.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>do you have a splat sheild around you ASS coz your full of shit

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39734 Aug 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Who's dung?
Anti-Islam has a lot to do with racism as racism includes prejudice, discrimination or antagonisms against someone.
And this qualifies you as racist.
<quoted text>
Disapproval of an evil cult, has no more to do with race or racism, than disapproving communism, slave of Kim. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39735 Aug 22, 2013
Jesus, are you racist against all religions?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's obvious, you're way too illiterate to be a Hindu, pig. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39736 Aug 22, 2013
No people anywhere in the world are staving.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>I was a comfort boy for Kim Jong-ill. Yesterday I went to my Emperor Kim Jong-un's palace and witness him breaking in a new comfort boy, he wad a 12 year old. It sure brought back memories of my youth. I told the frightened young boy he was lucky. In a nation of starving people, he will be given a high protein diet and fortunately for him, the Kim family have small penises.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39737 Aug 22, 2013
Hijacking a username shows a problem with someone's behavior.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>coz they act like little kids /they better get ready to go to bed and kiss there mum and daday gnight, go dream off america ruleing the world hahahahaha
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39738 Aug 22, 2013
You are a racist and hijacking my name too as no one else is on this thread but you and I.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was DUNG, obedient surf of the Kim dynasty. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39739 Aug 22, 2013
DUNG Chi Minh wrote:
Knock it off as I'm going to call Topix on the phone and have you removed from this thread.
<quoted text>
The Bureau of propaganda in Pyongyang, has no out going phone lines, foolish slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39740 Aug 22, 2013
You are hijacking my username as we are the only ones here and it can be no one else but you.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Disapproval of an evil cult, has no more to do with race or racism, than disapproving communism, slave of Kim. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39741 Aug 22, 2013
The "evil" Islam is not Islam as it comes out of the Saudi version of Islam who happen to be our Allies but should not be our Allies.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Disapproval of an evil cult, has no more to do with race or racism, than disapproving communism, slave of Kim. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39742 Aug 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Jesus, are you racist against all religions?
<quoted text>
You're so obtuse, religion has nothing to do with race. Islam is the only religion I speak ill of, besides it's more of a cult than a religion. Why do you take Jesus's name in vain, that doesn't sound like something a farmer from Minnesota would do, but you being a North Korean slave are most likely secular, stooge. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39743 Aug 22, 2013
I'm walking in my fields this morning texting to Topix noting usa1 stole my name and counting insects and weeds and taking notes on my observations of the field conditions and will be retreating to my printer soon loaded with archival paper to make hard copies of my entries for future references not trusting digital storage.

Roosevelt is a farmer in Minnesota and not a North Korean; it's very funny noting the high level of racism and prejudice on this tread

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39744 Aug 22, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You are hijacking my username as we are the only ones here and it can be no one else but you.
<quoted text>
You're trying to cover your tracks, so when your overseer reviews your posts, you don't get a bullwhipping, little commie denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39745 Aug 22, 2013
It's you stealing my username, you are the only one here, you and I.

You are an anarchist, a thief and a racist? Good qualities in a person?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to cover your tracks, so when your overseer reviews your posts, you don't get a bullwhipping, little commie denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39746 Aug 22, 2013
That's funny, that I'm North Korean.

The word Jesus in this usage is an acceptable adjective noting surprise.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so obtuse, religion has nothing to do with race. Islam is the only religion I speak ill of, besides it's more of a cult than a religion. Why do you take Jesus's name in vain, that doesn't sound like something a farmer from Minnesota would do, but you being a North Korean slave are most likely secular, stooge. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39747 Aug 22, 2013
You have been caught red handed stealing my username.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to cover your tracks, so when your overseer reviews your posts, you don't get a bullwhipping, little commie denizen. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39748 Aug 22, 2013
You need to study religion more often as Islam and Christianity are close, in fact Jesus in Islam is a Prophet and not the Sun of God.

You had better then put Christianity on your list too then for hated religions.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so obtuse, religion has nothing to do with race. Islam is the only religion I speak ill of, besides it's more of a cult than a religion. Why do you take Jesus's name in vain, that doesn't sound like something a farmer from Minnesota would do, but you being a North Korean slave are most likely secular, stooge. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Vikinglovespenis 56,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Malone 972,390
What's UP?!! Wasn't ya'll @ the club last night??! 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 649,837
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,574
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 106,055
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web