American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39690 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I've flown in to Churchill from Winnipeg a couple of times looking at the bears in the summer when they are quite tame and sleepy staying at the Tundra Inn
<quoted text>
Bullshit....You clearly know nothing about bears, they are NEVER quite tame and they are wide awake in summer and are a bit hungry after winter hibernation, not to mention that summer the females usually have cubs..Go and try to pat a cub on the head and see what Mama has to say about that....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39691 Aug 21, 2013
Comrade Roosevelt wrote:
You ever take the dirt road about 10 miles east of Minnesota highway 59, on the east side of the Roseau river, to cross the border into Canada or the United States?
<quoted text>
No, but I did the same as you did and looked it up on google maps....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39692 Aug 21, 2013
i like seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>one thing with you americans you carn't addmit that you lost ,it was a war that you were not used to . you lost big time you pulled out coz you were loseing to many soldiers . the people the the u.s had there say you sould have listerned to great britain and not went there
Why 'carn't' you spell or write a coherent sentence, pig? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39693 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I've flown in to Churchill from Winnipeg a couple of times looking at the bears in the summer when they are quite tame and sleepy staying at the Tundra Inn
<quoted text>
Oh my, you visited "a couple of times", so naturally that makes you more of an expert on Churchill than I.
Well I guess I better just scratch the 2 1/2 years I lived there from my memory and rely on you and your "couple of short visits" to tell me what I experienced.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39694 Aug 21, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you visited "a couple of times", so naturally that makes you more of an expert on Churchill than I.
Well I guess I better just scratch the 2 1/2 years I lived there from my memory and rely on you and your "couple of short visits" to tell me what I experienced.
Roosevelt missed your post, he's in the barn 'graining' his horses. So his pants ate probably down around his ankles. LOL

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39695 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You ever take the dirt road about 10 miles east of Minnesota highway 59, on the east side of the Roseau river, to cross the border into Canada or the United States?
<quoted text>
No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39696 Aug 21, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit....You clearly know nothing about bears, they are NEVER quite tame and they are wide awake in summer and are a bit hungry after winter hibernation, not to mention that summer the females usually have cubs..Go and try to pat a cub on the head and see what Mama has to say about that....
What he fails to comprehend is that "summer" in Churchill lasts about a month. There are only 4 months on average when the temp gets above 0C, or 32F in American.
July is the "hot" month with average temps ranging from about 50-60F although temps can hit as high as 80F for a day or so. Basically, winter in Churchill lasts from September to April.

He also doesn't seem to understand the concept of "occasional". He's acting like I said that it was a normal, regular occurrence to see polar bears in the town of Churchill in winter.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39697 Aug 21, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
What he fails to comprehend is that "summer" in Churchill lasts about a month. There are only 4 months on average when the temp gets above 0C, or 32F in American.
July is the "hot" month with average temps ranging from about 50-60F although temps can hit as high as 80F for a day or so. Basically, winter in Churchill lasts from September to April.
He also doesn't seem to understand the concept of "occasional". He's acting like I said that it was a normal, regular occurrence to see polar bears in the town of Churchill in winter.
Can't say I'm all that familiar with Canadian Climate, but I am with the RCMP....In BC, the speed limit said 88...So I was going 88...MPH...He wasn't terribly happy with me, but he was a nice guy and let me go with a warning.....
Spent a bit of time in Alaska though when in the Service, Kodiak to Nome to Adak, Dutch Harbor etc...So I know what you mean about summer temps...One thing I loved was walking out of the bar a 2330 and it was like 1700...A few more hours of drinking to do.. Ever had a 'Duck Fart'? Kalua, Baily's and Crown...Like Chocolate milk that kicks you in the 'BooBoo'...
BTW..Served along side Canadian Forces in Iraq....Wonderful people....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39698 Aug 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You keep talking about North Korea and we don't understand it.
If you want to do something about it enlist in the army. That's the place you can have an impact.
<quoted text>
How does it feel, to be one of that fat little bastard Kim Jong-un's denizens, little stooge? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39699 Aug 21, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I'm all that familiar with Canadian Climate, but I am with the RCMP....In BC, the speed limit said 88...So I was going 88...MPH...He wasn't terribly happy with me, but he was a nice guy and let me go with a warning.....
Spent a bit of time in Alaska though when in the Service, Kodiak to Nome to Adak, Dutch Harbor etc...So I know what you mean about summer temps...One thing I loved was walking out of the bar a 2330 and it was like 1700...A few more hours of drinking to do.. Ever had a 'Duck Fart'? Kalua, Baily's and Crown...Like Chocolate milk that kicks you in the 'BooBoo'...
BTW..Served along side Canadian Forces in Iraq....Wonderful people....
Ah, the JTF2 boys. Thanks for your kind words about our fighting men and women. I've heard various Canadian veterans say the same about the US forces in A-stan.
They did mention that you guys tend to be a little quicker on the trigger than our guys but that's more to do with a difference in ROEs.

Ah Duck Farts, I remember those, sort of. Belted back about 5 or 6 of them the first time I had them. Barely felt them...until I stood up about 10 minutes later lol
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39700 Aug 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE mentally deficient, aren't you my mothers a slob? Admit it.
mentall no bet you are and as for your mother well who cares
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39701 Aug 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why 'carn't' you spell or write a coherent sentence, pig? <¦-o
mmmmm coz I'm a commie lol

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#39703 Aug 22, 2013
50 Things NOT To Say During Love making

1. But everybody looks funny naked!

2. You woke me for that?

3. Did I mention the video camera?

4. Do you smell something burning?

5.(in a janitor’s closet) And they say romance is dead…

6. Try breathing through your nose.

7. A little rug burn never hurt anyone!

8. Is that a Medic-Alert Pendant?

9. Sweetheart, did you lock the back door?

10. But whipped cream makes me break out.

11. Person 1: This is your first time…right? Person 2: Yeah...today.

12.(in the Motel) Hurry up! This room rents by the hour!

13. Can you please pass me the remote control?

14. Do you accept Visa?

15. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ

16. On second thought, let’s turn off the lights.

17. And to think-I was really trying to pick up your friend!

18. So much for mouth to mouth.

19.(using body paint) Try not to leave any stains, okay?

20. Hope you’re as good looking when I’m sober…

21.(holding a banana) It’s just a little trick I learned at the zoo!

22. Do you get any premium movie channels?

23. Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!

24.(preparing to use peanut butter sexually) But I just steam-cleaned this couch!

25. Got any penicillin?

26. But I just brushed my teeth….

27. Smile, you’re on Candid Camera!

28. I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs!

29. I want a baby!

30. So much for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies!

31. Why am I doing all the work?

32. Maybe we should call Dr. Ruth…

33. Did you know the ceiling needs painting?

34. I think you have I ton backwards.

35. When is this supposed to feel good?

36. Put that blender back in the kitchen where it belongs!

37. You’re good enough to do this for a living!

38. Is that blood on the headboard?

39. Did I remember to take my pill?

40. Are you sure I don’t know you from somewhere?

41. I wish we got the playboy channel…

42. That leak better be from the waterbed!

43. I told you it wouldn’t work without batteries!

44. But my cat always sleeps on that pillow..

45. Did I tell you my aunt Martha died in this bed?

46. If you quit smoking you might have more endurance…

47. No, really…I do this part better myself!

48. It’s nice being in bed with a woman I don’t have to inflate!

49. This would be more fun with a few more people….

50. You’re almost as good as my ex!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39704 Aug 22, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>mmmmm coz I'm a commie lol
Don't forget Moslem too! <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39705 Aug 22, 2013
Who's dung?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel, to be one of that fat little bastard Kim Jong-un's denizens, little stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39706 Aug 22, 2013
Then that's you pilfering my name?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think you own that name, how's you melt down going, stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39707 Aug 22, 2013
Vietnam was unwinable then like now Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

North Korea was helping North Vietnam
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know the DPRK was in Vietnam. WE didn't lose anything, tell me which battles were lost, minion. It was politics that brought about the withdraw and it was politicians and their micro management that caused it to drag on as long as it did. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39708 Aug 22, 2013
It's the opposite for the polar bear, active in the winter and snooze in the summer. I've been there, I've seen them along Hudson Bay in the summer
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39709 Aug 22, 2013
I'm a farmer in Minnesota, not a north Korean, that should be obvious to all.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to laugh at your pathetic attempts to disguise your lowly self, stooge, and so far, it's paid off very well.
Admit you're not a farmer, creepy person. You actually rip tickets at the Tilt-a-Whirl, don't you?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39710 Aug 22, 2013
We are modern as the whole farm has WiFi available most everywhere on the farm, hundreds of acres. We can text from anywhere like from our iPod.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever puke up googled info to make yourself look like an American, stooge?
You seem to have a tremendous amount of down time for a MN farmer. Why aren't you out 'cultivating the weeds'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Say no to stupid 87,865
The Future of Politics in America 28 min It aint necessari... 173
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 42 min Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 1 hr Enough is enough 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Caesar 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web