Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39652 Aug 21, 2013
Hey, leave my name alone, get your own as this one is mine.

What disrespect here for a fellow human. Let us talk about crudity.
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a dickhead.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39653 Aug 21, 2013
You think you're cute using my name?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Let me check with my political officer.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39654 Aug 21, 2013
Boy, there are sure some Crude people here on this thread.
Roosevelt

Las Vegas, NV

#39655 Aug 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'anarchist' There's that word again, little stooge.
I'm merely an American who can say what he likes, and a slavish lackey such as yourself can't grasp that concept, can you, Turdly?
Are the North Koreans 'disciplined' people, minion?
I woke extra early to tend the horses this morning. I did more than just grain them, if you know what I mean. Wink wink. ;-)
Roosevelt

Las Vegas, NV

#39656 Aug 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not allowed to answer my questions concerning the oppressed and frightened people of North Korea, are you, obedient btch?
Kim Jong-un is an evil disgusting piece of human filth. I detest the whole communist regime, but there's nothing I can do. My overseer will bullwhip me for making this post and I could be sent away.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39657 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
No, polar bears do not "roam" the streets in Churchill, Manitoba in the Winter, it's in the Summer the polar bears roam the streets of Churchill, Manitoba, in the winter, the polar bears of Churchill, Manitoba are out hunting on the ice of Hudson Bay, not roaming the streets of Churchill, Manitoba.
<quoted text>
Well, I guess some wiki warrior shmuck from Oklee MN would know better than someone(me) who actually lived in Churchill.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39658 Aug 21, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>you LOST independence for canada who wants to be an american any ways NO ONE
Who's this "you" you're speaking of. I'm Canadian, born, bred and still living here.
It's funny how you assume that anyone in here that disagrees with your nonsense must be American.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39659 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Look what happen to Britain after 1812, they got run out of the United States the same as we got run out of Southeast Asia in 1975.
<quoted text>
Looks like "Mr.America" has a hard time comprehending the subtleties of why the US "lost" in Vietnam.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39660 Aug 21, 2013
It's not too difficult to understand as we were there for the all the wrong reasons. We lost the will to fight, and the Vietnamese did not.

Read Sun Tzu, The Art of War, on this question of how and when to go to war.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like "Mr.America" has a hard time comprehending the subtleties of why the US "lost" in Vietnam.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39661 Aug 21, 2013
The whiners here should concentrate on freeing the railroaded Manning for exposing the government corruption and illegal acts in Iraq
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39662 Aug 21, 2013
Who taught you your manners, no one?
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un is an evil disgusting piece of human filth. I detest the whole communist regime, but there's nothing I can do. My overseer will bullwhip me for making this post and I could be sent away.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39663 Aug 21, 2013
I've flown in to Churchill from Winnipeg a couple of times looking at the bears in the summer when they are quite tame and sleepy staying at the Tundra Inn
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess some wiki warrior shmuck from Oklee MN would know better than someone(me) who actually lived in Churchill.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39664 Aug 21, 2013
You ever take the dirt road about 10 miles east of Minnesota highway 59, on the east side of the Roseau river, to cross the border into Canada or the United States?
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's this "you" you're speaking of. I'm Canadian, born, bred and still living here.
It's funny how you assume that anyone in here that disagrees with your nonsense must be American.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39665 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Who taught you your manners, no one?
<quoted text>
Wow. Both biting and profound.

Is that line attributed to your new 'leader' Fat Boy 2?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39666 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
You ever take the dirt road about 10 miles east of Minnesota highway 59, on the east side of the Roseau river, to cross the border into Canada or the United States?
<quoted text>
Did you ever puke up googled info to make yourself look like an American, stooge?

You seem to have a tremendous amount of down time for a MN farmer. Why aren't you out 'cultivating the weeds'?

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#39667 Aug 21, 2013
He, like his North Korean buds, doesn't know the first thing about farming
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever puke up googled info to make yourself look like an American, stooge?
You seem to have a tremendous amount of down time for a MN farmer. Why aren't you out 'cultivating the weeds'?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39668 Aug 21, 2013
Have you ever been polite? No.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39669 Aug 21, 2013
Tell me, why are you hear always whining about something?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39670 Aug 21, 2013
You keep talking about North Korea and we don't understand it.

If you want to do something about it enlist in the army. That's the place you can have an impact.
RADEKT wrote:
He, like his North Korean buds, doesn't know the first thing about farming
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39671 Aug 21, 2013
Who would put a funny icon on this one: you're a whining bore, and a coward too with no teeth.

I'm right, you have no teeth left in your mouth?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min scirocco 119,645
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dally Mama 774,924
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 559,324
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min WildWeirdWillie 175,596
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 604,955
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 744
Why do Mexicans try to be white so bad? (Mar '09) 2 hr nomoreillegal 625
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Barnsweb 441,764
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Aura Mytha 265,082
More from around the web