American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39627 Aug 20, 2013
cowboy wrote:
It's fitting that this "Knob" took the name "Roosevelt" since FDR was so far left he was borderline communist....
I will admit however, he was a great war time POTUS...
I was going to make a similar point, FDR was pretty close to being a commie and he, like Woodrow Wilson was a dictator more than a president.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39628 Aug 20, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he never heard of Wisconsin lol
They don't talk much about that in the DPRK. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39630 Aug 20, 2013
Old School DUNG wrote:
Does dung have a sleeping room at Topix?
<quoted text>
You're masquerade is a farce. everyone on this forum sees the dung heap for what it is, a load of horse shit behind a thin veil, stooge. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39631 Aug 20, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Deng, I'm offering you an invitation to come and visit me at my home here in rural N.W. Washington. It's very rural, lots of acerage, you are welcome to come here and stay---------forever!
He's moved to Minnesota and changed his name to Roosevelt.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39632 Aug 21, 2013
No, polar bears do not "roam" the streets in Churchill, Manitoba in the Winter, it's in the Summer the polar bears roam the streets of Churchill, Manitoba, in the winter, the polar bears of Churchill, Manitoba are out hunting on the ice of Hudson Bay, not roaming the streets of Churchill, Manitoba.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a nice state and while I have seen "your winters", I grew up in Northern Ontario and Manitoba. I grew up in places where 20 below and 2 feet of snow on the ground in late April was considered to be a pleasant spring day. I've lived in places where it snowed, hard, in the middle of July and none of them were in the mountains.
Ever heard of Churchill, Manitoba? 50-60F is the average summer temp. In winter, the occasional polar bear literally roams the streets.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39633 Aug 21, 2013
Is dung off the North Korea to same them this morning, or just the usual complaining here again?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How about it, stooge? Had your bacon saved lately?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39634 Aug 21, 2013
We won the war as notice the decline in Britain's influence here following the war.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the excuse Americans use to explain losing. The War of 1812 was an American war of aggression against British territory in North America, a redux of the American Revolutionary War, if you will.
The US invaded BNA with the initial intent to take Lower Canada.
Their intent was also to end British influence in North America.
The US utterly failed on both counts, they merely secured the independence they fought for in 1776.
You'll also notice America didn't go after the predominantly French controlled Upper Canada, other than it's extreme western end.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39635 Aug 21, 2013
Who moved to Minnesota?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's moved to Minnesota and changed his name to Roosevelt.
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39636 Aug 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your pathetic life revolve around incest, homosexuality and the penis, pig? <¦-o
did I say penis think you got something on your mind
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39637 Aug 21, 2013
Why do you come to this posting and make statements like this, it's like your understanding of History is like a fable.

FDR saved the country.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to make a similar point, FDR was pretty close to being a commie and he, like Woodrow Wilson was a dictator more than a president.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39638 Aug 21, 2013
Hey dung, you off to North Korea to save that place too?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're masquerade is a farce. everyone on this forum sees the dung heap for what it is, a load of horse shit behind a thin veil, stooge. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39639 Aug 21, 2013
What a silly statement and showing a lack of historical understanding and comprehension.
cowboy wrote:
It's fitting that this "Knob" took the name "Roosevelt" since FDR was so far left he was borderline communist....
I will admit however, he was a great war time POTUS...
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39640 Aug 21, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
1812 was in the 1700s?? And what was lost was the war against British North America. There was no Canada until 1867.
you LOST independence for canada who wants to be an american any ways NO ONE
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39641 Aug 21, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We won the war as notice the decline in Britain's influence here following the war.
<quoted text>
YEP they lost lol if we wanted to we could have taken america back but look into history and find out why we didn't MMMMM IF YOU CAN
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39642 Aug 21, 2013
We had a nice sudden rain last night in Northern Minnesota giving us a nice respite in the 90 degree temperatures.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39643 Aug 21, 2013
Maybe you should study language.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic....
I was a Sailor and I don't use nautical terms when describing geographical locations..In fact, I heard "Lay to the Bridge", Lay to the Quarter Deck", "lay to the Engine Room" etc...But I don't recall ever hearing it referred to a geographical location...Since the '30's there was this thing called 'Loran C' and the orders were given by compass to Lat/Long...GPS has replaced Loran(Long range aid to navigation).... AND, I seriously DOUBT that a farmer in Minnesota would EVER use nautical terms, especially in 2013....
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39644 Aug 21, 2013
There's that "North Korea" word again, so what are you doing about, just whining about it, do something. Your whining bores people.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'anarchist' There's that word again, little stooge.
I'm merely an American who can say what he likes, and a slavish lackey such as yourself can't grasp that concept, can you, Turdly?
Are the North Koreans 'disciplined' people, minion?
Roosevelt

United States

#39645 Aug 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not allowed to answer my questions concerning the oppressed and frightened people of North Korea, are you, obedient b¡tch?
Let me check with my political officer.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39647 Aug 21, 2013
Look what happen to Britain after 1812, they got run out of the United States the same as we got run out of Southeast Asia in 1975.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>YEP they lost lol if we wanted to we could have taken america back but look into history and find out why we didn't MMMMM IF YOU CAN
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39648 Aug 21, 2013
Are you the dung everyone here keeps whining about?
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>YEP they lost lol if we wanted to we could have taken america back but look into history and find out why we didn't MMMMM IF YOU CAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 665,135
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 18 min It aint necessari... 22
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Brian_G 284,489
Joe McKnight lost his life in senseless road in... 36 min Doctor REALITY 3
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 48 min octafus 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,669
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr lightbeamrider 87,906
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 454
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 9 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web