American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39587 Aug 20, 2013
No one understands you, and you say you are good at English.

Babbling.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get for sharing a 10 year old army surplus unit, North Korean piglet.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39588 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt Dung wrote:
Does the dung anarchist live at Topix?
<quoted text>
Do you consider the slavish North Koreans to be a 'disciplined' people, stooge?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39589 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's a very hot day in Northwestern Minnesota, 93.
You're an obvious and delirious fool.
Come to our dance on Sunday Night and say the commie word and someone will smack you in the mouth, but someone probably beat us to that, putting your teeth on the ground
<quoted text>
Are you now threatening people here, stooge?

Your 'weather report' is a lame ploy to convince people you're in MN. It's not working, little commie.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39590 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
No one understands you, and you say you are good at English.
Babbling.
<quoted text>
The fact that you fail to understand American English idiom is a matter of course, little slave.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39591 Aug 20, 2013
You are bizarre, always taking about North Korea, if you want to go there I'm not stopping you.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider the slavish North Koreans to be a 'disciplined' people, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39592 Aug 20, 2013
I know all the American idioms, because I live here.

What about you, not born in America?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you fail to understand American English idiom is a matter of course, little slave.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39593 Aug 20, 2013
It's obvious you have no discipline.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider the slavish North Koreans to be a 'disciplined' people, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39594 Aug 20, 2013
How does the word "slave" apply to my situation living in Minnesota all my life?

You'd get along real well here as long as you'd keep your mouth shut.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you fail to understand American English idiom is a matter of course, little slave.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39595 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I know all the American idioms, because I live here.
What about you, not born in America?
<quoted text>
If you actually think anyone would fall for that contrived crap, your Lionel has slipped off the track, stooge.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39596 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's obvious you have no discipline.
<quoted text>
So you're afraid to voice an opinion concerning the filthy despots who own North Korea.

That figures, stooge.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39597 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
North Korea, if you want to go there I'm not stopping you.
<quoted text>
No one wants to go to that oppressed backwater slag heap, stooge.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39598 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
How does the word "slave" apply to my situation living in Minnesota all my life?

<quoted text>
No one would consider you to be a lifelong MN, slave, so why try?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39599 Aug 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how he was 'cultivating weeds' at one moment, then 'watching' me in a monitor with 25 of his dwarf-like comrades.
Didn't he say he has wi-fi on his tractor? LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39600 Aug 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually think anyone would fall for that contrived crap, your Lionel has slipped off the track, stooge.
DUNG won't know what a Lionel is, either will his political officer. I'm sure they'll assume it's a farm implement. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39601 Aug 20, 2013
DUNG Farmer wrote:
I'm not bothered here in the Minnesota countryside, I'm happy.
<quoted text>
Sure, asong as you're staring down the South end of a North bound horse, deviant creep.
<¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39602 Aug 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>DUNG won't know what a Lionel is, either will his political officer. I'm sure they'll assume it's a farm implement. LOL
That's why I used it. Try using some other US cultural minutia on him.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39603 Aug 20, 2013
Is the boring dung trying to be clever?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, asong as you're staring down the South end of a North bound horse, deviant creep.
<¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39604 Aug 20, 2013
You said this before dung, as you keep repeating yourself, are you stupid with limited intelligence?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>DUNG won't know what a Lionel is, either will his political officer. I'm sure they'll assume it's a farm implement. LOL
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39605 Aug 20, 2013
Can't you get anything straight dung, do we have to draw you a picture.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't he say he has wi-fi on his tractor? LOL
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39606 Aug 20, 2013
So you're the clever anarchist today that hates America dung?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I used it. Try using some other US cultural minutia on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min PadMark 673,338
النبى ي... 4 min maher86 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min nanoanomaly 104,740
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 981,317
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min FireyFellow44 445,815
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 48 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Holy child Jehova... 46,176
More from around the web