American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39545 Aug 20, 2013
No one here understands a word you are saying as it's incomprehensible.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be attending the horse roast after the 'wedding', little commie piglet?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39546 Aug 20, 2013
Nope, not Mursi, but pro-democracy.

Burn churches, who's doing it?
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's se if i understand you correctly...you're a pro Mursi..right?
I agree with you that a elected president through a democratic process should be supported by the west...but on the other hand the persecution of your christian brethren has increased dramatically since the Mursi government came to power.
The last days more than 60 christian churches has been set on fire by pro Mursi muslim fundamentalist supporters.
Is that a government that (and here i will use your favourite Word) WE :o) really should support?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39547 Aug 20, 2013
Have you seen a real and alive horse?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know the truth as to why the horses were skittish this morning, little creep. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39548 Aug 20, 2013
Don't think so, lost the war, as America may have lost the battle but won the war, the British influence had to retreat to what's now Canada allowing Our laws to prevail.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off, you seem confused between his post about the American Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.
The US lost the War of 1812 for one reason and one reason only, and I'll bet you dollars to donuts you haven't got a clue as to why.
Hint: It had nothing to do with the British.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39549 Aug 20, 2013
It's a nice state, have you seen our winters?
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Minneapolis/St.Paul, St.Cloud, Brainerd(Drank the Blue Ox Tavern dry a couple of times), Little Falls, Grand Rapids, Fergus Falls, Bemidji and Duluth.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39550 Aug 20, 2013
How's dung, feeling a little woozy?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What, the communist parties of North Korea and China, little stooge?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39551 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt Dung wrote:
Canada has always been there but by a different name.
<quoted text>
That's an idiotic statement,but I'll consider the ignorant source, commie stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#39552 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
No one here understands a word you are saying as it's incomprehensible.
<quoted text>
You're so obviously nothing more than a North Korean slave, dork.
Give me your opinions of the filthy Kim hereditary ownership of your backward country, stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#39553 Aug 20, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Is this your job, stooge.
And you are tops in the English language?
<quoted text>
Your propaganda officers won't appreciate that you cannot pose as an American, stooge.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39554 Aug 20, 2013
Horseman DUNG wrote:
Some do, plow with horses, like on the Fourth, and, don't insult my horses by calling them minions as they are probably smarter than you in many respects.
<quoted text>
Yet you stand behind your horses with your pants around your ankles. An insult to decency, commie MINION. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39555 Aug 20, 2013
"Lay" as used in geography is a nautical term like navigation on a body of water as it was just borrowed for the use in a non-navigation description of the position of Canada versus the United States, to put an area in a position thus indicated.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'What direction do you think Canada lay' is an abomination of language, commie piglet. Maybe you need a consultation with the political officer.
Know anyone who's been 'sent to the mountains'?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39556 Aug 20, 2013
Farmer DUNG wrote:
Where's your food come from, if it's cheese and milk and barley for the beer and wheat for the bread and the top of the line steaks, that are coming from the Holstein cow, it's probably from Minnesota.
<quoted text>
My state has it all. If you've ever been to or lived in the United States, you'll find that dairy products are seldom shipped state to state. Dairy farms are common across the whole country, but you're a Minnesota co-op farmer, so you already know that don't you, little Kim stooge? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39557 Aug 20, 2013
You are funny, we have you on the big screen and 25 people are laughing at you at this instant.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your propaganda officers won't appreciate that you cannot pose as an American, stooge.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39559 Aug 20, 2013
Who thinks this is funny?

It's boring.

The reality is the China Communist Party is probably the most powerful political party in the world, this is just cold-fact reality.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What, the communist parties of North Korea and China, little stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39560 Aug 20, 2013
You say America is a backward country Mr. Anarchist?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your opinions of the filthy Kim hereditary ownership of your backward country, stooge.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39561 Aug 20, 2013
DUNG Farmer wrote:
So you know which end of the horse does the eating city-slicker?
<quoted text>
We know which end of the horse you're interested in. Does it bother you that your political officer lied to you, with his erroneous instructions on Bronco busting, creep? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39562 Aug 20, 2013
North Korea, slave, dork, stooge?

I'm on my tractor now, in Northwestern Minnesota, doing useful work cultivating weeds in our organic produce; I have WiFi on my tractor.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39563 Aug 20, 2013
Land O' Lakes dairy products, based in Minnesota, are found in every state with support from 1,000 other cooperatives making the best butter and cheese in the world, it's a huge company, owned by its members.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>My state has it all. If you've ever been to or lived in the United States, you'll find that dairy products are seldom shipped state to state. Dairy farms are common across the whole country, but you're a Minnesota co-op farmer, so you already know that don't you, little Kim stooge? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39564 Aug 20, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Tell me, who is this dung you keep changing to, it's not me I know nothing about it.
<quoted text>
DENG or 'DUNG' as he's better known as, was a criminal from the northern part of China near the Russian border. He was convicted of pedophilia and cannibalism. Fleeing the death penalty, he sought asylum in North Korea and has been Kin Jong-un's comfort boy ever since. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39565 Aug 20, 2013
DUNG Farmer wrote:
North Korea, slave, dork, stooge?
I'm on my tractor now, in Northwestern Minnesota, doing useful work cultivating weeds in our organic produce; I have WiFi on my tractor.
<quoted text>
Weed cultivation, isn't that what's done in the DPRK? You like weeds with your tree bark and dung beetle dinners, slave. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Cat 52,425
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 4 min daddy 28
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Haha 2
Liberals The Party Of Perversion 2 hr Hallejula 1
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 992,187
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Robert F 693,339
More from around the web