Vincit qui se vincit

#39403 Aug 19, 2013
I LoveGivingSeattleHead wrote:
<quoted text>well what ever gets me going like a big juicy c*ck
lol, ok?!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39404 Aug 19, 2013
No, America has some of the best, but places like India and Iraq are good too looking at their success at providing food for their 8,000 years of civilized history.

You have a lot of anarchistic hate. It's amazing TOPIX hasn't flagged you.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FARMERS IN THE WORLD FUCKFACE; CORRECT???
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39405 Aug 19, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're posting on the wrong thread, creep. <¶-o
tell me how many wars has america has won /bye themselves and I don't mean conflics as you say
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39406 Aug 19, 2013
Just fed the horses their oats along with some chicken egg protein that will help their coats shine like a mirror.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39407 Aug 19, 2013
People should only eat food that's fresh and not in a box that's grown with natural soil nutrients and organic fertilizer supplements like chicken manure and a green plow-down like clover loaded with natural nitrogen to enhance the soil.
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>bet you have fruit loops in the morning don't you
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39408 Aug 19, 2013
My wife and I usually go to South America after New Year for a few weeks of winter vacation spending about $1,200 apiece for the flights.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about me junior???
I've seen America, Have you?
I've been from the Mariana Islands(Guam, Rota etc..)A US Protectorate and US Citizens(Except for National elections) to Rockport Maine, from the Upper Penninsula of Michigan to PR, US Virgin Islands and Guantanamo Bay, Key West to Point Barrow AK.....I've been in 36 States(At least)....I've also been in almost every part of the world and can prove it....Where have you been??? Is your Aluminum Foil Hat doing as good as Jesse's "Tin Foil Hat???

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39409 Aug 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Guantanamo and the Virgin Islands are not America.
You should come to Minnesota and North Dakota and see some real Americans as it's the only place in the nation that's successful.
<quoted text>
Your understanding of geography is weak. Do you dream of seeing Minnesota, commie stooge? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39410 Aug 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Just fed the horses their oats along with some chicken egg protein that will help their coats shine like a mirror.
What about the protein your overseer gives you, that makes your coat shine, slave.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39411 Aug 19, 2013
i suck seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>tell me how many wars has america has won /bye themselves and I don't mean conflics as you say
For starters, we beat your azz in the Revolutionary War, pig. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39412 Aug 19, 2013
Where are you? I'm in Northwest Minnesota now looking at a beautiful morning sunrise.

You seem to be in a different time zone of reality here as you are babbling incoherently.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your understanding of geography is weak. Do you dream of seeing Minnesota, commie stooge? <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39413 Aug 19, 2013
Tell me, who is this dung you keep changing to, it's not me I know nothing about it.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your understanding of geography is weak. Do you dream of seeing Minnesota, commie stooge? <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39414 Aug 19, 2013
Dung?

I just fed my horses, and it's Roosevelt.

Where are you getting the word slave, I'm a farmer in the USA, don't insult me, so where in the hell are you getting this?

You're about the flakiest person we've ever seen up here.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What about the protein your overseer gives you, that makes your coat shine, slave.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39415 Aug 19, 2013
Why is it that Topix does not remove you from this thread?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, we beat your azz in the Revolutionary War, pig. <¶-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39416 Aug 19, 2013
What gives you the right to call people a fool, slave, a pig....?
USA_1 wrote:
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39417 Aug 19, 2013
Stop changing my name.

Stooge, commie, where are you finding this stuff?

It's clear you're an anarchist and hate most of what America stands for, hard work, religion, public schools, Co-ops, intelligence, God and a long list of other good things about this country.
USA_1 wrote:

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39418 Aug 19, 2013
Chairman DUNG wrote:
Where are you? I'm in Northwest Minnesota now looking at a beautiful morning sunrise.
You seem to be in a different time zone of reality here as you are babbling incoherently.
<quoted text>
Your math is week, little lackey. You missed the Minnesota sunrise by two hours. It's a quarter to 11:00 in Pyongyang, but you already knew that didn't you, stooge? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39419 Aug 19, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
What gives you the right to call people a fool, slave, a pig....?
<quoted text>
I haven't called you a fool, but if the shoe fits, slave.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39420 Aug 19, 2013
DUNG Chi Minh wrote:
Tell me, who is this dung you keep changing to, it's not me I know nothing about it.
<quoted text>
I would have thought you being a farmer and all, would know a thing or two about DUNG, little lackey. <¶-o
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39421 Aug 19, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
think again dick wod , we had 4 wars going on at that time in history,. all that we all won if we wanted to we could have come back .inthe end we still had you we blockaided you and you soon came crawling back so in the end we won,, how about canada how many times did you try to take that mmmmm just shows you there is more to it than you see look into history abit more dick wod
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39422 Aug 19, 2013
With your neurotic behavior you'll lose the argument before it begins.

I work for a living, do you?

This is your site, defending what principles, yourself?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't called you a fool, but if the shoe fits, slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Paul Porter1 817,989
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 39,982
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 29 min Good-Evil 69,902
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Good-Evil 2,016
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 441,984
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 176,212
sexy hot chats 2 hr girls united states 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr True Truth 609,905
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oxbow 579,270
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web