American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39358 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You better look out coming to Minnesota, a lot of "commie" farmers at the grain elevators today selling their wheat before the market goes down.
<quoted text>
Your propaganda officer told you to keep up with the flimsy charade, didn't he, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39359 Aug 18, 2013
You're an Anarchist, and you hate government, good or bad.

Every word you write confirms this.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Things from your list I don't hate: America, family farmers, milk, cows, independence, real freedom, Koreans.
Things from your list I do hate:The DPRK, Your commie handlers, your fat little evil despot Dr. Kim, Dennis Rodman, fake Minnesota Co-op farmers, public schools, commies, Co-ops (more commies), land taxes, sales taxes, welfare, big oppressive government, Moslems, minions and last but not least you DUNG. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#39360 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You think the kim you mentioned is better or worse than the Egypt Junta that with machine guns mowed down 5,000 protesters in the streets of Cairo yesterday?

<quoted text>
It's typical of you to dodge questions concerning that fat piece of thrash North Korean dictator, little minion.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39361 Aug 18, 2013
Chairman DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about your evil fat assed despot Kim Jong-un. Your fellow countrymen endure living conditions normally reserved for likes of a Somalian, all in the name of indulging the ego and lifestyle of a modern day Caligula. Does it make you feel elite to see your people wallow in misery, little minion? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39362 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
You live a supervised and structured life don't you, surf.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39363 Aug 18, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Unfortunately, my leader is Obama and unfortunately before Obama it was George W Bush.
You want the North Korea to take over here?
Rodman, he's not too much to look at but he's honest, that's more that can be said about some people here.
<quoted text>
Why do you bad mouth Barack Hussein Obama? He's a fellow comrade (commie, ie one of you guys) and he's a Moslem.(You minions respect and appreciate tyranny in every form it comes in, Islam being one of them.) <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39364 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
All you do is babble, like you're high, and you lose every debate.
<quoted text>
The free thinkers on this forum, will always trump you stilted compliant slaves in any debate. We are of a higher intellect than you anti American fools. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39365 Aug 18, 2013
Farmer DUNG wrote:
You better look out coming to Minnesota, a lot of "commie" farmers at the grain elevators today selling their wheat before the market goes down.
<quoted text>
I see the Minnesota Co-op farmer has already gone to sleep. The sun rises extra early in Pyongyang, stooge. <¦-o
DENG

Renton, WA

#39366 Aug 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Tonight it will rain and then on Monday we'll go out and plow the fields. You understand that? And we need rain on the corn too, do you understand that corn needs water to grow?
<quoted text>
SURRRE FUCKFACE, YOU RELY ON RAIN FOR YOUR FEEBLE CROPS IN MINNESOTA. YAZ, IN THE DPR OF KOREA; WE CAN FARM WITHOUT RAIN, FOR WE ARE SUPERIOR FARMERS THAN YOU ARE, RIGHT???
DENG

Renton, WA

#39367 Aug 18, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>one thing with us english we won't back down we only go down on your mother
YAZ FUCKFACE; THE ENGLISH ARE WEEK!!! SURRRE THAT IS WHY YOU BACK DOWN FROM ANY FIGHT, RIGHT??? WHEN THE BIG WAR COMES; THE DPR OF KOREA AND IRAN WILL DOMINATE YOU AND CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF YOUR SECOND RATE COUNTRY, CORRECT???
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39368 Aug 18, 2013
If someone looks at the weather radar they'll see we are under a severe thunderstorm watch here in Oklee, Minnesota.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39369 Aug 18, 2013
So what do you hate, Big Good Government like what we have in Minnesota?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that minus the shouting CAPS, you're back to clumsily posting the same way as when you were DUNG.
Your shallow recriminations aside, you're unable to cover your true identity, so why try, stooge?
Now please continue with your Marxism 101 lectures, slave.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39370 Aug 18, 2013
Try now, to write a coherent sentence.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What 'needs' to happen is to depose that fat little Kim dictator. What's your opinion of that chubby little creep, stooge?
Surely you don't support the notion of a useless fat boy deliberately torturing and starving an entire populace, do you?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39371 Aug 18, 2013
The local Co-op Grain Elevator will full of farmers tomorrow selling their grain looking at the Markets cheering on sales to China and Japan.

The best milling wheat is here in Minnesota
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39372 Aug 18, 2013
You must have flunked English many times, and they then threw you out of school?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The free thinkers on this forum, will always trump you stilted compliant slaves in any debate. We are of a higher intellect than you anti American fools. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39373 Aug 18, 2013
I'll have fun tomorrow morning as I'll grain my horses with oats I grow myself
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39374 Aug 18, 2013
You must live in a shell somewhere, have you ever seen America?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Things from your list I don't hate: America, family farmers, milk, cows, independence, real freedom, Koreans.
Things from your list I do hate:The DPRK, Your commie handlers, your fat little evil despot Dr. Kim, Dennis Rodman, fake Minnesota Co-op farmers, public schools, commies, Co-ops (more commies), land taxes, sales taxes, welfare, big oppressive government, Moslems, minions and last but not least you DUNG. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39375 Aug 18, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
A sixpack of Boston Lager costs $15 here,The Southern Hemisphere from Sierra Nevada is a special limited release beer...hence the high price.
The most expensive beer i have ever ordered was a Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Grand Cru it was during a night out in Stockholm with my buddies from work and the Company we work for paid the bill,The bottle cost $120...the boss squirmed like a worm hehe.
I just LOVE American ales,IPAs and Imperial stouts,had 5 different American beers last night from....
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
http://greatbrewers.com/sites/default/files/i...
Alaskan Brewing Company
http://1001bottlesofbeer.com/wp-content/uploa...
Great Divide Brewing Company
http://www.popsonhops.com/wp-content/uploads/...
North Coast Brewing Company
http://thebeerfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...
Lagunitas Brewing Company
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff212/brew...
Gurgled down the last drops from a bottle of Springbank Vintage 2001 Single Malt this morning for breakfast:o)....but that's it...no more alcohol today....gotta work tomorrow!
I really LIKE the intro video on Sierra Nevadas website,you should take a look at it my friend!
http://www.sierranevada.com/
Take Care brother!
Here in Utah I am limited to what the State allows, it is controlled by the Mormon 'Religiouslature' and it is illegal to order alcohol except through the State Liquor Store and there is a minimum order amount making it cost prohibitive,...$1,500 minimum on 1 item I believe....Fortunately I live 2 hrs from both the Nevada and Wyoming State lines....
I don't care for IPA's, a little too much Hops for me...I like a good oatmeal stout, never had an Imperial Stout and Guinness is just,'Yuk'.....If you get a chance, try Squatters "Cap'n Bastards" oatmeal stout, a Utah beer...4% ABV and a bit lighter than say, Samuel Smiths, but just as good....My favorite style is Pils, number one being Bitburger(Bitte ein Bit) followed by Pilsner Urquell....
I drank cheap tonight, a bit of the Grouse...Can't help it, it's perfect when I want a sweet Whisky....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39377 Aug 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The local Co-op Grain Elevator will full of farmers tomorrow selling their grain looking at the Markets cheering on sales to China and Japan.
The best milling wheat is here in Minnesota
YAZ THE DPR OF KOREA HAS THE BEST FARMERS IN THE WORLD FUCKFACE; CORRECT???

An NFL Fan

USA

#39378 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
If someone looks at the weather radar they'll see we are under a severe thunderstorm watch here in Oklee, Minnesota.
So what? It's painfully obvious you're merely trying to convince others that you're not a North Koran propagandist.

Don't ever play poker, stooge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Christoff Tolles 72,919
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min waaasssuuup 447,503
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min waaasssuuup 699,663
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Johnny 158
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr eggosaurus 995,175
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,841
yellow root buyers (Jul '09) 7 hr Ford Man 53