American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39331 Aug 18, 2013
So what are you on? You and that other guy the together?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posing as a mud duck. You're transparent, aren't you, Mao?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39332 Aug 18, 2013
Let's hope they sleep well.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it bed time in North Korea, little slave?
Puke up some more of your Marxist fairy tales.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#39333 Aug 18, 2013
uidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You really are ignorant, US Corporatism/Imperialist made them, invading their nations.
Really? Which nations are the jihadists nations?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39334 Aug 18, 2013
PyongDUNG wrote:
Tonight it will rain and then on Monday we'll go out and plow the fields. You understand that? And we need rain on the corn too, do you understand that corn needs water to grow?
<quoted text>
What I do understand, is your political officer is going to plow you. You have been his obedient 'comfort boy' for quite some time, haven't you little minion. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39335 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Let's hope they sleep well.
<quoted text>
It's difficult for starving peasants to sleep well, piglet. How do you feel about the mass starvation brought about by the filthy despots of North Korea?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39336 Aug 18, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
You always in self denial?
Go to bed: you make no sense at all.
<quoted text>
why would you think it's bed time? Has the sun already gone down where you live DUNG? It's only 1:00 pm where I am, so it can't be night time in Minnesota, blundering stooge. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39337 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG Chi Minh wrote:
Unfortunately, my leader is Obama and unfortunately before Obama it was George W Bush.
You want the North Korea to take over here?
Rodman, he's not too much to look at but he's honest, that's more that can be said about some people here.
<quoted text>
Is that what your political officer instructed you to say lackey, or did it come straight from your fat assed little dictator Dr. Kim? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39338 Aug 18, 2013
What do you hate: America, family farmers, milk, public schools, land taxes, welfare, cows, Co-ops, independence, real freedom, and what else have I missed? Koreans.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult for starving peasants to sleep well, piglet. How do you feel about the mass starvation brought about by the filthy despots of North Korea?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39339 Aug 18, 2013
How is it possible to reply to this kind of babbling?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your political officer instructed you to say lackey, or did it come straight from your fat assed little dictator Dr. Kim? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39340 Aug 18, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Which nations are the jihadists nations?
You might have to wait awhile for CHOCOLATE FACE's response. I think he went out on one of his Somalian pirate junkets and if the private pleasure craft he was chasing managed to get out a distress call, he maybe hiding a the US Navy seal team. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39341 Aug 18, 2013
Edit* hiding from a

USA

#39342 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
What do you hate: America, family farmers, milk, public schools, land taxes, welfare, cows, Co-ops, independence, real freedom, and what else have I missed? Koreans.
<quoted text>
You obviously feel the need to answer questions with questions, stooge. That may work in your feudal society, but not in the US.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39343 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you've been 'owned', so this is the typical default your commie boss has instructed you to reply with until he can figure out something better for you to say. Are you looking forward to your trip to 'the mountains', slave? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39344 Aug 18, 2013
You're tagging that funny humorous: you're a Bore.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your political officer instructed you to say lackey, or did it come straight from your fat assed little dictator Dr. Kim? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39345 Aug 18, 2013

Here it is again, all your retorts signal, you hate everything that's good about America.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously feel the need to answer questions with questions, stooge. That may work in your feudal society, but not in the US.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39346 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>

When will you stop babbling and give some serious thoughts to your lame retorts?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you've been 'owned', so this is the typical default your commie boss has instructed you to reply with until he can figure out something better for you to say. Are you looking forward to your trip to 'the mountains', slave? <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39347 Aug 18, 2013
What needs to happen is to take the 1.2 billion dollars given to the Egyptian Junta and divide it out to the U.S. public schools.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39348 Aug 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Things from your list I don't hate: America, family farmers, milk, cows, independence, real freedom, Koreans.

Things from your list I do hate:The DPRK, Your commie handlers, your fat little evil despot Dr. Kim, Dennis Rodman, fake Minnesota Co-op farmers, public schools, commies, Co-ops (more commies), land taxes, sales taxes, welfare, big oppressive government, Moslems, minions and last but not least you DUNG. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39349 Aug 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
You're tagging that funny humorous: you're a Bore.
<quoted text>
Like I said, you've been 'owned', obedient cooley. <¦-o

USA

#39350 Aug 18, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What do I hate: America, family farmers, milk, public schools, land taxes, welfare, cows, Co-ops, independence, real freedom, and what else have I missed? Koreans.
Here it is again, all your retorts signal, you hate everything that's good about America.
<quoted text>
I notice that minus the shouting CAPS, you're back to clumsily posting the same way as when you were DUNG.

Your shallow recriminations aside, you're unable to cover your true identity, so why try, stooge?

Now please continue with your Marxism 101 lectures, slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 2 min BobbyReal 32
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min River Tam 47,917
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Judgment Day Watc... 618,609
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Steve III 646,330
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min River Tam 971,569
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr Lils 42
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 281,217
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,574
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr WasteWater 2,012
More from around the web