#39283 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's even worse than that. LOL
is that your mother on the side of the post ,mmmmm bet your proud of her
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39284 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We never lost a battle in Vietnam and once se brought the full force of our military, MacArthur drove the Chi coms out of Korea. It was our politicians who decided to lose, because our military didn't. What wars have the little 3rd world shit hole you come from won, commie pig. <¦-o
What you got is vietnam Black Gold and left with stolen loot but lost the vietnam war - whole of Vietnam Is still communist state, read a book dimwit!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39285 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>yes we do , just there's to many racist people on here .just makes america look bad , if you have your say on this thread you are a commie /fool/ chocolate face/ and so on .this behaver will get them no allies we open are ports to the american navel fleet and this is what we get
There own Defense sentence! Already 179 countries give war mongering US militaristic neo-imperialist interventionist bully the big middle finger. this bunch our about 5% 0f the US population are our US war mongers that gives us AMericans and world a bad name.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39286 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Britain had nothing to do with it, we went in on Frances request. The problem was ho Chi Minh asked for help from America to drive France out. That didn't happen because France was in theory an ally. So the North asked the commies for help instead. In retrospect, we should have told France to hit the bricks. Had we done that, the whole conflict could have ended at that, avoiding further escalation. Vietnam would be a democratic country now. As far as the war was concerned, we didn't lose any major battles, our politicians just wanted out. You obviously know nothing about it so stick to what you do know, pig. I think that would be dicks. <¦-o
Wrong !

Vietnam obtained independence following the First Indochina War. In 1945, H&#7891; Chí Minh declared an independent Democratic Republic of Vietnam, which was recognized by the fellow Communist governments of China and the Soviet Union. Fighting lasted until March 1954, when the Vi&#7879;t Minh won the decisive victory against French forces at the grueling Battle of &#272;i&#7879;n Biên Ph&#7911;. This led to the partition of Vietnam into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam in the north, under Vi&#7879;t Minh control, and the State of Vietnam in the south, which had the support of the United States, the United Kingdom, and France. It was at the 1954 Geneva Conference that France relinquished any claim to territory in the Indochinese peninsula. Laos and Cambodia also became independent in 1954, but were both drawn into the Vietnam War.

The events of 1954 marked the end of French involvement in the region, and the beginnings of serious U.S. commitment to South Vietnam which led to the Vietnam War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France –Vietnam_relations

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39287 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>how small mindede are you . yes I come from a middle class that I am not ashamed of I have been working since I was 14 so what . remermber it's the middle and lower class what you youself come running to when there is a conflict spelling means fuck all so what I make mistakes ..but so do you goverment GET OVER IT
You're hilarious, Ricky Retardo!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39288 Aug 17, 2013
UDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>interjecting where Rossevelt left off. Look , I know you war mongering shills are against Truthers like Ventura, Paul...
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you just get back from pirating? Which was it sailboats or merchant ships? So is it man ass on the merchant ships and split tail on the sailboats, or is it more of a mood thing depending on how much khat you've chewed, pirate?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39289 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>get it together doesn't anyone take the piss out of you
Hmmm... proper syntax and some punctuation would be helpful in deciphering your garbled post.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39290 Aug 17, 2013
UDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> What you got is vietnam Black Gold and left with stolen loot but lost the vietnam war - whole of Vietnam Is still communist state, read a book dimwit!
Being a khat chewing skinny CHOCOLATE FACE, I wouldn't expect you to know much about foreign affairs, other than Europeans pay ransome and America sends the Navy Seals. What more does a Somalian pirate need to know? <¦-o
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39291 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the domestics are only good for pouring into tomato juice except Budweiser, its place is in the dog's water bowl. I've drank a lot of beers over the years (I'm a poet and didn't know it) just as much as you guys and for my money, Becks is real hard to beat. I know there's some really great micros out there and I really enjoy a strong bitter once in awhile, but for the day in day out barley pop I stick with Becks.
The best beers are home brewed by Beer Artisan in their own home backyard in fewer quantities , taking time to prefect the beer , not from the mass beer producing manufacturer of waterdown beers like bud, miller...! i begging dump them, make Beer mass producer bite the dust, Poor US beer manufacturers! BABAHAHAHAHA
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39292 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you just get back from pirating? Which was it sailboats or merchant ships? So is it man ass on the merchant ships and split tail on the sailboats, or is it more of a mood thing depending on how much khat you've chewed, pirate?
Not A chocolate pirate you US war mongering Soldier boy grunter are ignorant about world , even our Americans and world who stand for human rights... can't trust you Us soldiers no more! You despised by many!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39293 Aug 17, 2013
"War means blind obedience, unthinking stupidity, brutish callousness, wanton destruction, and irresponsible murder."
Alexander Berkman
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39294 Aug 17, 2013
"There is nothing puzzling about America's gratuitously aggressive foreign policy. What an aggressive foreign policy accomplishes by slow degrees, a state of war accomplishes in a trice. Overnight [war] kills reform, overnight it transforms insurgents into traitors and the Republic into an imperiled realm. Overnight it strangles free politics, distracts and overawes the citizenry. Overnight it blasts public hope."
Walter Karp
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39295 Aug 17, 2013
Even Professional /leaders in power criticize its own nation for it good ! As ignorant posters like USA-1 , NFL, Whiz, RickF are doing a disservice for its nation defending corrupted leaders and fascist pyschos and war mongers in posert

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri ,ANtional ALw Enforcement Examiner, and CPP, formerly Fifth Vice-President, is currently a Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police ,...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#39296 Aug 17, 2013
Correction ----> national law enforcement examiner * spelling
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39297 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a khat chewing skinny CHOCOLATE FACE, I wouldn't expect you to know much about foreign affairs, other than Europeans pay ransome and America sends the Navy Seals. What more does a Somalian pirate need to know? <¦-o
I Q is zero how low can you go in life /you family must be very proud of you .well done being a DICKHEAD
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39298 Aug 17, 2013
and thats your family if you did not know gee

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39299 Aug 17, 2013
i eat seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>I Q is zero how low can you go in life /you family must be very proud of you .well done being a DICKHEAD
I 'carnt' understand hour post, it doesn't make sense as usual, pig
<¦-o
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39301 Aug 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I 'carnt' understand hour post, it doesn't make sense as usual, pig
<¦-o
I maybe am but hey your the shit I play in

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39302 Aug 18, 2013
i take seattle dick in the bum wrote:
<quoted text>I maybe am but hey your the shit I play in
The hits just keep coming, one incoherent post at a time, pig. <¦-o
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39303 Aug 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The hits just keep coming, one incoherent post at a time, pig. <¦-o
one thing with us english we won't back down we only go down on your mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Paul Porter1 830,366
how to choice a good store for shopping?do you ... 5 min Ritazhu 1
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 6 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 398
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min janeebee 3,956
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min RoSesz 585,786
sex (May '13) 36 min rajivas 153
Is it a good choice shopping online?how about b... 37 min Ritazhu 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web