American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
seattle dickhead

Glenelg, Australia

#39297 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a khat chewing skinny CHOCOLATE FACE, I wouldn't expect you to know much about foreign affairs, other than Europeans pay ransome and America sends the Navy Seals. What more does a Somalian pirate need to know? <¦-o
I Q is zero how low can you go in life /you family must be very proud of you .well done being a DICKHEAD
seattle dickhead

Glenelg, Australia

#39298 Aug 17, 2013
and thats your family if you did not know gee

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39299 Aug 17, 2013
i eat seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>I Q is zero how low can you go in life /you family must be very proud of you .well done being a DICKHEAD
I 'carnt' understand hour post, it doesn't make sense as usual, pig
<¦-o
seattle dickhead

Glenelg, Australia

#39301 Aug 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I 'carnt' understand hour post, it doesn't make sense as usual, pig
<¦-o
I maybe am but hey your the shit I play in

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39302 Aug 18, 2013
i take seattle dick in the bum wrote:
<quoted text>I maybe am but hey your the shit I play in
The hits just keep coming, one incoherent post at a time, pig. <¦-o
seattle dickhead

Glenelg, Australia

#39303 Aug 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The hits just keep coming, one incoherent post at a time, pig. <¦-o
one thing with us english we won't back down we only go down on your mother
seattle dickhead

Glenelg, Australia

#39304 Aug 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The hits just keep coming, one incoherent post at a time, pig. <¦-o
weres your BUM pal N F L missing him
seattle dickhead

Glenelg, Australia

#39305 Aug 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The hits just keep coming, one post at a time, legend <¦-o
thanks
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#39306 Aug 18, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a fan of Sierra Nevada Porter myself however I will be enjoying Sam Adams Boston Lager tonight....12 dollars/6 pack here in Utah and I bitch about the price but I think I will keep my mouth shut....$15 for a bottle, damn....
Enjoy your buzz my friend..
A sixpack of Boston Lager costs $15 here,The Southern Hemisphere from Sierra Nevada is a special limited release beer...hence the high price.

The most expensive beer i have ever ordered was a Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Grand Cru it was during a night out in Stockholm with my buddies from work and the Company we work for paid the bill,The bottle cost $120...the boss squirmed like a worm hehe.

I just LOVE American ales,IPAs and Imperial stouts,had 5 different American beers last night from....

Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
http://greatbrewers.com/sites/default/files/i...

Alaskan Brewing Company
http://1001bottlesofbeer.com/wp-content/uploa...

Great Divide Brewing Company
http://www.popsonhops.com/wp-content/uploads/...

North Coast Brewing Company
http://thebeerfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

Lagunitas Brewing Company
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff212/brew...

Gurgled down the last drops from a bottle of Springbank Vintage 2001 Single Malt this morning for breakfast:o)....but that's it...no more alcohol today....gotta work tomorrow!

I really LIKE the intro video on Sierra Nevadas website,you should take a look at it my friend!
http://www.sierranevada.com/

Take Care brother!
seattle dickhead

Nedlands, Australia

#39307 Aug 18, 2013
there mother must have put them to bed together [N F L FANNY AND U.S.A LIMP DICK ] wonder if they still have dummys o I see thats why they always spit the dummy when there wrong like most of the time ..in the morning get off your mothers tits the milk has all gone .and get out of them comic books and get back on here like good little boys.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39308 Aug 18, 2013
We have one Holstein cow on our farm giving fresh milk two times a day.

Our cow is 10 years old and we will dry it up soon leaving us with no milk from this cow.

Our cow will calf in November giving us another 9 more months of good wholesome fresh and organic raw milk.

We'll be making a little butter too in the coming days from the ample supply of cream the cow provides us.
seattle dickhead wrote:
there mother must have put them to bed together [N F L FANNY AND U.S.A LIMP DICK ] wonder if they still have dummys o I see thats why they always spit the dummy when there wrong like most of the time ..in the morning get off your mothers tits the milk has all gone .and get out of them comic books and get back on here like good little boys.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39309 Aug 18, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
We have one Holstein cow on our farm giving fresh milk two times a day.
Our cow is 10 years old and we will dry it up soon leaving us with no milk from this cow.
Our cow will calf in November giving us another 9 more months of good wholesome fresh and organic raw milk.
We'll be making a little butter too in the coming days from the ample supply of cream the cow provides us.
<quoted text>
We don't care about the DPRK's one cow, DUNG. Tell us about your famous dung beetle and boll weevil soup with a side of bitter tree bark, slave. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39310 Aug 18, 2013
i eat seattle dick for breakfast wrote:
<quoted text>weres your BUM pal N F L missing him
Were you trying to spell *where's*, illiterate Bogan? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39311 Aug 18, 2013
i suck seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>one thing with us english we won't back down we, but we will back up if there is a big dick behind us
Not surprising, pig. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39312 Aug 18, 2013
Are you feeling okay?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care about the DPRK's one cow, DUNG. Tell us about your famous dung beetle and boll weevil soup with a side of bitter tree bark, slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39313 Aug 18, 2013
You think you are Normal?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care about the DPRK's one cow, DUNG. Tell us about your famous dung beetle and boll weevil soup with a side of bitter tree bark, slave. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39314 Aug 18, 2013
You keep mentioning this dung, what's a dung?

Should we send an ambulance to get you?
USA_1 wrote:

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39315 Aug 18, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
You keep mentioning this dung, what's a dung?
Should we send an ambulance to get you?
<quoted text>
Who's we? Do you have a collective turd in your pocket, commie stooge? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39316 Aug 18, 2013
Chairman DUNG wrote:
Are you feeling okay?
<quoted text>
Better than you, I'm a free man. Now run along and take your commie platitudes with you, slave. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39317 Aug 18, 2013
i suck seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>I maybe am but hey your the shit I play in
You must be a homosexual, because you're post reads like an inappropriate, unwanted sexual advance. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Robert F 991,893
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Rider on the Storm 51,665
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Holy Pipek 445,965
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 20 min Doctor REALITY 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Holy Pipek 693,173
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Holy Pipek 619,866
Legally married but separated. Is it okay to date? 1 hr Blake38 1
More from around the web