American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39255 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>have they let you out yet or have you got some way to go [mental hospital that is]
I earned a major Uni degree, dullard. From which grade school did you attain yours, imbecile?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39256 Aug 17, 2013
i have eaten lots of seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>always down to being a commie ,,,,you are the fool in here arn;t you carn't get over NAM and KOREA wich you never won
We never lost a battle in Vietnam and once se brought the full force of our military, MacArthur drove the Chi coms out of Korea. It was our politicians who decided to lose, because our military didn't. What wars have the little 3rd world shit hole you come from won, commie pig. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#39257 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Calling someone a fool who just arrived on this thread is crass, unrefined, course and bad manners and we in America
<quoted text>
Aren't you up very late for a MN 'farmer', minion? While you're at it, why not puke up more of your Maoist platitudes ?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39258 Aug 17, 2013
i lick seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>funny I did it for a reason and you just showed me what you are
If that's the case, how come you have to tell me about twice, dullard? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39259 Aug 17, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Calling someone a fool who just arrived on this thread is crass, unrefined, course and bad manners and we in America apologize to you in Australia for this and calling other people "Chocolate face" like they are less than human is racist.
Do you accept the apologizes from the Good people of the United States to the people in Australia?
<quoted text>
You don't speak for America. Instead you should apologize to your fellow countryman and neighbors, for the actions of your hereditary despot and his evil generals, obedient slave. <¦-o
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39260 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Calling someone a fool who just arrived on this thread is crass, unrefined, course and bad manners and we in America apologize to you in Australia for this and calling other people "Chocolate face" like they are less than human is racist.
Do you accept the apologizes from the Good people of the United States to the people in Australia?
<quoted text>
yes we do , just there's to many racist people on here .just makes america look bad , if you have your say on this thread you are a commie /fool/ chocolate face/ and so on .this behaver will get them no allies we open are ports to the american navel fleet and this is what we get
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39261 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't speak for America. Instead you should apologize to your fellow countryman and neighbors, for the actions of your hereditary despot and his evil generals, obedient slave. <¦-o
this just shows what kind of person you are ,it's about time you grow up .I would like to see your childern in the future .with a farther like you
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39262 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We never lost a battle in Vietnam and once se brought the full force of our military, MacArthur drove the Chi coms out of Korea. It was our politicians who decided to lose, because our military didn't. What wars have the little 3rd world shit hole you come from won, commie pig. <¦-o
you never lost a battle in nam lol you never won lol the politicans decided lol because it was a war that you could not win ,thats why britain told you this evevn before you went there . but you did not listern did you .[ you lost] full stop

An NFL Fan

USA

#39263 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>this just shows what kind of person you are ,it's about time you grow up .I would like to see your childern in the future .with a farther like you
'farther'?

Are you retarded?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39264 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, I'm not Crass or Unrefined, but I have yet to meet someone from Minnesota who is worth a shit....Ya'll are the idiots that voted for Jesse(The phony SEAL)Ventura...Hell, Georgia did better when they voted Ben Jones,aka "Crazy Cooter" for Congress, Even California did better by voting for Sonny Bono..(Hey, he was banging Cher) for Congress.....Jesse 'Tin Foil Hat' Ventura...Shiiiit....

FYI..
The illiterate "Dunder Down Under" claims to be Brit and I have many Ozzie friends who would love to kick his worthless 'Arse' back home, but, unfortunately, England doesn't want his ass any more than we want you Libtard ass....BTW, he didn't just appear, the illiterate poof has been here a long time under different names...
Keep "Leaning Forward" and see what it gets you...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39265 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'farther'?
Are you retarded?
That's what incest does man...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39266 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>always down to being a commie ,,,,you are the fool in here arn;t you carn't get over NAM and KOREA which you never won
Neither did you stupid....Korea, Britain and all the Commonwealth Countries also fought in Korea, so I guess the UK lost too....
Vietnam...Australia and Canadian Troops fought there, India(no longer part of the Empire, but still under Brit influence) also had Troops there...But, but, but....Nonsense..Commonwealth Troops would not have gone there without Whitehall's blessing....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39267 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. AB uses rice fillers. It's a reliable beer when you're in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it.
For the first time, I have to disagree with you Brother, Butt Wiper is not allowed on my property....
Bring a Miller to my house and it gets real ugly...
Coors is allowed, BUT, ONLY IN THE FORM OF THE BLUE MOON BRAND...
Sorry, I'm a "Beer Snob"...When I was stationed in Germany, my goal was to drink the Country dry...I FAILED...But it was SO MUCH fun trying......

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39268 Aug 17, 2013
i suck seattle dickheads wrote:
<quoted text>you never lost a battle in nam lol you never won lol the politicans decided lol because it was a war that you could not win ,thats why britain told you this evevn before you went there . but you did not listern did you .[ you lost] full stop
Britain had nothing to do with it, we went in on Frances request. The problem was ho Chi Minh asked for help from America to drive France out. That didn't happen because France was in theory an ally. So the North asked the commies for help instead. In retrospect, we should have told France to hit the bricks. Had we done that, the whole conflict could have ended at that, avoiding further escalation. Vietnam would be a democratic country now. As far as the war was concerned, we didn't lose any major battles, our politicians just wanted out. You obviously know nothing about it so stick to what you do know, pig. I think that would be dicks. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#39269 Aug 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
For the first time, I have to disagree with you Brother, Butt Wiper is not allowed on my property....
Sorry, I'm a "Beer Snob"...When I was stationed in Germany, my goal was to drink the Country dry...I FAILED...But it was SO MUCH fun trying......
Point accepted. Leinenkugal's is a now a Miller product, but it's loved and consumed by at least tens of people.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39270 Aug 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the domestics are only good for pouring into tomato juice except Budweiser, its place is in the dog's water bowl. I've drank a lot of beers over the years (I'm a poet and didn't know it) just as much as you guys and for my money, Becks is real hard to beat. I know there's some really great micros out there and I really enjoy a strong bitter once in awhile, but for the day in day out barley pop I stick with Becks.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#39272 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he lost his train of thought in the middle of that post. LOL
Train of thought??? I have grave doubts he could even work up a caboose, let alone a whole train.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39273 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's reliable for a headache, upset stomach and the shits the next day. That's the price you pay when you have to drink the king of beers. LOL
Ewwwwww, Crudweiser.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#39274 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>no thats american movie all actors come from america lol
Wow, you really are that stupid.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39275 Aug 17, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are that stupid.
It's even worse than that. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Ms Sassy 37,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,787
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Aerobatty 988,537
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Fate Of The World 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Johnny 12
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 8 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web