American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39234 Aug 17, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
Using the word "fool" in a conversation is not very civil behavior as it makes a person lack in credibility and it looks unintelligent.
<quoted text>
I would say it's more descriptive than uncivil, slave.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39235 Aug 17, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sibling!
I want to send my gratitude to the American farmers!!
It's Saturday evening here....and i have passed the border to the land of intoxication....Yup!...sure have....and as fuel i have used American BEER!!!....or to be more specific Sierra Nevadas H-A-R-V-E-S-T Southern Hemisphere...
http://api.ning.com/files/jr2IhY14jdmxosrS0JY... *skJXbwOx9c6oa6UDO/SierraNevad aBrewingSouthernHemisphereHarv est001.JPG
At $15 a bottle here...this is some real f-cking expensive fuel....pardon my French :o)
Why am i typing this post....i have no idea...don't Yell at me ...i'm drunk.
Not a religious person but still....
GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN CRAFT BREWERS!!!
I am a fan of Sierra Nevada Porter myself however I will be enjoying Sam Adams Boston Lager tonight....12 dollars/6 pack here in Utah and I bitch about the price but I think I will keep my mouth shut....$15 for a bottle, damn....
Enjoy your buzz my friend..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39236 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We are the ideal barley area of North America and many farmers here contract with Anheuser-Busch to grow malting barley making the beer you drink that may come from the barley grown Northwest Minnesota
<quoted text>
A/B makes crap beer and half of the mash is Brewers rice in all their major labels, Bud, Busch etc.....Good beer uses only barley or wheat... Look up the Reinheitsgebot, the German Purity Law...that is the way to make real beer, and you will see no rice allowed...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39237 Aug 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
A/B makes crap beer and half of the mash is Brewers rice in all their major labels, Bud, Busch etc.....Good beer uses only barley or wheat... Look up the Reinheitsgebot, the German Purity Law...that is the way to make real beer, and you will see no rice allowed...
You're right. AB uses rice fillers. It's a reliable beer when you're in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39238 Aug 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un's strick beer purity laws in the DPRK, requires fermented yak piss and formaldehyde and ditch water. They add rice only to the premium batches, that the commies in the Bureau of propaganda drink. The rice takes the edge off the yak piss.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39239 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. AB uses rice fillers. It's a reliable beer when you're in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it.
It's reliable for a headache, upset stomach and the shits the next day. That's the price you pay when you have to drink the king of beers. LOL
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39241 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>think your wrong my little minded person . o is that why you got a little WEENEE
think your sucking to amrican dick ,you must have a little brain not to come up with your own sayings gilford boy
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39242 Aug 17, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm....this could be a long shot...but you never know :o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wTDUuBWGtpUXX
realy so you recon your fore founders came from mars,,,, americans must think that aswell lol
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39243 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking more along the lines of the Coneheads. LOL
no thats american movie all actors come from america lol
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39244 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stilted English and crap from a website isn't very convincing, minion.
What's your opinion of the cruel filthy hereditary despots in North Korea, slave?
How do you feel about the mass starvation and oppression in that feudal backwater dump?
you are a ravinig lunatic arn't you bet your in a loony bin /watching loony toons lol
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39245 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Using the word "fool" in a conversation is not very civil behavior as it makes a person lack in credibility and it looks unintelligent.
<quoted text>
thats because he is

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39246 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dick goes in my head wrote:
<quoted text>think your sucking to amrican dick ,you must have a little brain not to come up with your own sayings gilford boy
You must've been chewing khat with CHOCOLATE FACE, because know you're attacking your own posts, Chumlee. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39247 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>think your sucking to amrican dick ,you must have a little brain not to come up with your own sayings gilford boy
You're known as a local retard, aren't you, boy?
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39248 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other words which apply to you, foreign communist fool.
always down to being a commie ,,,,you are the fool in here arn;t you carn't get over NAM and KOREA wich you never won

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39249 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dick goes in my head wrote:
<quoted text>you are a ravinig lunatic arn't you bet your in a loony bin /watching loony toons lol
*you're* Illiterate fool. By the way you're the one who started by attacking your own post, I'd say that makes you nuttier than squirrel turds, pig. <¦-o
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39250 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un's strick beer purity laws in the DPRK, requires fermented yak piss and formaldehyde and ditch water. They add rice only to the premium batches, that the commies in the Bureau of propaganda drink. The rice takes the edge off the yak piss.
isn't it funny that north korea is so bad yet they have lived without any help from no one for how amany decades. and yet america when they got there so called independence from the british wich they think they won lol came running back for help because we had put a blockaide against them so much for your independence. you could not even look after yourselves // and yet north has mmmmm hows the weakest link I wonder
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39251 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must've been chewing khat with CHOCOLATE FACE, because know you're attacking your own posts, Chumlee. <¦-o
I know thats why I did it to get the bate in lol hows the fool now lol
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39252 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're known as a local retard, aren't you, boy?
have they let you out yet or have you got some way to go [mental hospital that is]
seattle dickhead

Thornlie, Australia

#39253 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>*you're* Illiterate fool. By the way you're the one who started by attacking your own post, I'd say that makes you nuttier than squirrel turds, pig. <¦-o
funny I did it for a reason and you just showed me what you are
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39254 Aug 17, 2013
Calling someone a fool who just arrived on this thread is crass, unrefined, course and bad manners and we in America apologize to you in Australia for this and calling other people "Chocolate face" like they are less than human is racist.

Do you accept the apologizes from the Good people of the United States to the people in Australia?
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>thats because he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web