American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39221 Aug 17, 2013
Using the word "fool" in a conversation is not very civil behavior as it makes a person lack in credibility and it looks unintelligent.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention changing it, fool. I asked your opinion and you dodged it.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39222 Aug 17, 2013
State Universities funded with tax money are universal here: They are everywhere; it's reality that even a Republican can agree with.

Are you a foreigner here? How long have you been in America.

Who's Davy Crockett?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Key phrase:
'public expense'
It's you mantra, isn't it fool?
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#39223 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking more along the lines of the Coneheads. LOL
CHEERS!!...and PLEASE let that golden nectar of yours flow....overseas!:o)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39224 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Using the word "fool" in a conversation is not very civil behavior as it makes a person lack in credibility and it looks unintelligent.
<quoted text>
There are other words which apply to you, foreign communist fool.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39225 Aug 17, 2013
We are the ideal barley area of North America and many farmers here contract with Anheuser-Busch to grow malting barley making the beer you drink that may come from the barley grown Northwest Minnesota
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sibling!
I want to send my gratitude to the American farmers!!
It's Saturday evening here....and i have passed the border to the land of intoxication....Yup!...sure have....and as fuel i have used American BEER!!!....or to be more specific Sierra Nevadas H-A-R-V-E-S-T Southern Hemisphere...
http://api.ning.com/files/jr2IhY14jdmxosrS0JY... *skJXbwOx9c6oa6UDO/SierraNevad aBrewingSouthernHemisphereHarv est001.JPG
At $15 a bottle here...this is some real f-cking expensive fuel....pardon my French :o)
Why am i typing this post....i have no idea...don't Yell at me ...i'm drunk.
Not a religious person but still....
GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN CRAFT BREWERS!!!

USA

#39226 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
State Universities funded with tax money are universal here: They are everywhere; it's reality that even a Republican can agree with.
Are you a foreigner here? How long have you been in America.
Who's Davy Crockett?
<quoted text>
Try as you will, you cannot cover yourself, foreign fool.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39227 Aug 17, 2013
When I first saw this thread 2 weeks ago it was discussed whether it was a thread of fools and maybe so.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other words which apply to you, foreign communist fool.

USA

#39228 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We are the ideal barley area of North America and many farmers here contract with Anheuser-Busch to grow malting barley making the beer you drink that may come from the barley grown Northwest Minnesota
<quoted text>
More stilted rubbish from the foreign fool. How about some more of your quaint Marxist platitudes, stooge?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39229 Aug 17, 2013
Speaking of fool....
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you will, you cannot cover yourself, foreign fool.

USA

#39230 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
When I first saw this thread 2 weeks ago it was discussed whether it was a thread of fools and maybe so.
<quoted text>
It was discussed, fool? Did you get permission from your propaganda officer to lamely pose as an American communist here?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39231 Aug 17, 2013
I'm a farmer from Minnesota, and you're psychologically way out on a limb?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It was discussed, fool? Did you get permission from your propaganda officer to lamely pose as an American communist here?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39232 Aug 17, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sibling!
It's Saturday evening here....and i have passed the border to the land of intoxication....Yup!...sure have....and as fuel i have used American BEER!!!....or to be more specific Sierra Nevadas H-A-R-V-E-S-T Southern Hemisphere...
http://api.ning.com/files/jr2IhY14jdmxosrS0JY... *skJXbwOx9c6oa6UDO/SierraNevad aBrewingSouthernHemisphereHarv est001.JPG
At $15 a bottle here...this is some real f-cking expensive fuel....pardon my French :o)
Ironic, I drink the stuff brewed closer to your neck of the woods. Becks is hard to beat :-D

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39233 Aug 17, 2013
Chairman DUNG wrote:
So what's a dung?
<quoted text>
A nork propagandist named DENG, you may never have seen him because your village is too poor to have acquired a mirror, obedient surf. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39234 Aug 17, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say it's more descriptive than uncivil, slave.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39235 Aug 17, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear sibling!
I am a fan of Sierra Nevada Porter myself however I will be enjoying Sam Adams Boston Lager tonight....12 dollars/6 pack here in Utah and I bitch about the price but I think I will keep my mouth shut....$15 for a bottle, damn....
Enjoy your buzz my friend..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#39236 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
<quoted text>
A/B makes crap beer and half of the mash is Brewers rice in all their major labels, Bud, Busch etc.....Good beer uses only barley or wheat... Look up the Reinheitsgebot, the German Purity Law...that is the way to make real beer, and you will see no rice allowed...

USA

#39237 Aug 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
A/B makes crap beer and half of the mash is Brewers rice in all their major labels, Bud, Busch etc.....Good beer uses only barley or wheat... Look up the Reinheitsgebot, the German Purity Law...that is the way to make real beer, and you will see no rice allowed...
You're right. AB uses rice fillers. It's a reliable beer when you're in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39238 Aug 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un's strick beer purity laws in the DPRK, requires fermented yak piss and formaldehyde and ditch water. They add rice only to the premium batches, that the commies in the Bureau of propaganda drink. The rice takes the edge off the yak piss.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39239 Aug 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. AB uses rice fillers. It's a reliable beer when you're in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it.
It's reliable for a headache, upset stomach and the shits the next day. That's the price you pay when you have to drink the king of beers. LOL
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#39241 Aug 17, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>think your wrong my little minded person . o is that why you got a little WEENEE
think your sucking to amrican dick ,you must have a little brain not to come up with your own sayings gilford boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalite ileri Teknoloji SIEMENS ( 342 00 24 ) AK... 5 min siemenswr 1
Want Voip Billing Reseller Service? 12 min cloudastrix 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liam 590,800
( EN YAKIN SERVIS ) Siemens (O2I2) ( 342 00 24 ... 14 min siemenswr 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min River Tam 839,963
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 17 min Paul is dead 1966 3,080
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 37 min Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jarring 100,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web