American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#39201 Aug 17, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm....this could be a long shot...but you never know :o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wTDUuBWGtpUXX
I was thinking more along the lines of the Coneheads. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39203 Aug 17, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you always struck me as a "surfin' in Nebraska" sort of person.
It's funny, John the outlaw renegade roofer hasn't posted in a while. I think he's in jail. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39204 Aug 17, 2013
i eat dick in seattle wrote:
<quoted text>think your wrong my little minded person . o is that why you got a little WEENEE
Why do the majority of your incoherent posts revolve around dick? That must be something you think about a lot, little lady. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#39205 Aug 17, 2013
Im a seattle dickhead wrote:
ok other nations
Huh?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39206 Aug 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
I think he lost his train of thought in the middle of that post. LOL

Teramo, Italy

#39207 Aug 17, 2013
da www.deberardis.it
molto bne ok

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#39208 Aug 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he lost his train of thought in the middle of that post. LOL
Well when you're a raving lunatic... lol
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39209 Aug 17, 2013
The wheat harvest in Northwest Minnesota is going full-blast with the wheat running 55 bushels to the acre and a weight of up to 65 pounds per bushel.

It's Spring red wheat the kind that makes the best bread and it's non-GMO and safe for the environment.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#39210 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The wheat harvest in Northwest Minnesota is going full-blast with the wheat running 55 bushels to the acre and a weight of up to 65 pounds per bushel.
It's Spring red wheat the kind that makes the best bread and it's non-GMO and safe for the environment.
Stilted English and crap from a website isn't very convincing, minion.
What's your opinion of the cruel filthy hereditary despots in North Korea, slave?

How do you feel about the mass starvation and oppression in that feudal backwater dump?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39211 Aug 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Well when you're a raving lunatic... lol
LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#39212 Aug 17, 2013
Mao Tse DUNG wrote:
If it wasn't for that fat pig Kim Jong-un eating everything in sight, you could feed all your countrymen with this harvest, loyal coolie. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39213 Aug 17, 2013
Wheat farmers are always looking for new markets and if North Korea wants to buy our wheat so be it; we have the best milling wheat in the world genetically developed by the Land Grant Universities here at public expense.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your opinion of the cruel filthy hereditary despots in North Korea, slave?
How do you feel about the mass starvation and oppression in that feudal backwater dump?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39214 Aug 17, 2013
The family of the rulers of N. Korea is in power, what do you propose to do to change that?

It may take another 100 years to get rid of them, but so what?

So why are you infatuated with North Korea?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39215 Aug 17, 2013
Caught some big fish here in Minnesota this morning at first light but had to throw most back as we were over the possession limit.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39216 Aug 17, 2013
So what's a dung?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up DUNG, your not fooling anyone, obedient slave. <¦-o

USA

#39217 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The family of the rulers of N. Korea is in power, what do you propose to do to change that?
It may take another 100 years to get rid of them, but so what?
So why are you infatuated with North Korea?
<quoted text>
I didn't mention changing it, fool. I asked your opinion and you dodged it.

USA

#39218 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
by the Land Grant Universities here at public expense.
<quoted text>
Key phrase:

'public expense'

It's you mantra, isn't it fool?

USA

#39219 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Caught some big fish here in Minnesota this morning at first light but had to throw most back as we were over the possession limit.
Are you trying to convince with your stiff travel brochure crap?
Give me a break, minion.
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#39220 Aug 17, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Dear sibling!
I want to send my gratitude to the American farmers!!
It's Saturday evening here....and i have passed the border to the land of intoxication....Yup!...sure have....and as fuel i have used American BEER!!!....or to be more specific Sierra Nevadas H-A-R-V-E-S-T Southern Hemisphere...
http://api.ning.com/files/jr2IhY14jdmxosrS0JY... *skJXbwOx9c6oa6UDO/SierraNevad aBrewingSouthernHemisphereHarv est001.JPG
At $15 a bottle here...this is some real f-cking expensive fuel....pardon my French :o)

Why am i typing this post....i have no idea...don't Yell at me ...i'm drunk.

Not a religious person but still....
GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN CRAFT BREWERS!!!
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#39221 Aug 17, 2013
Using the word "fool" in a conversation is not very civil behavior as it makes a person lack in credibility and it looks unintelligent.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention changing it, fool. I asked your opinion and you dodged it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 603,426
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min MrAnderson9 880,160
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min HipGnosis 3,977
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min andet1987 6,403
Best MTS Converter for Mac! (May '10) 1 hr jesson815 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 8,282
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Soon Armagedon Day 41,157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web