American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Chicago, IL

#38890 Aug 12, 2013
My name is Babu. I eat camel dung.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38891 Aug 12, 2013
Look homopoet of Chicago, Get your own screen name! And, not a Somalian, you ignorant fascist Neocon warmongering jughead! BAHAHHAHAHAHAa
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#38892 Aug 12, 2013
North American Original wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you managed too spell an entire sentence correctly, a smell one anyways and not counting you screen name, camel jockey. <¦-o
did you say smell lol look at your own spelling dick wod
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#38893 Aug 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask you again;
Are you stupid?
looks like you are old fart that won't go away

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38895 Aug 12, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you are old fart that won't go away
Let's have a spelling contest, imbecile.
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#38896 Aug 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moving piece of literature,.
thank you old fart
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#38897 Aug 12, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
This is BRILLIANT ..... and lets not forget these goofballs can't afford shoes but they all carry AK-47's !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
but them ak-47's still kill americans who cares what a person wears on there feet .your soldiers still come home in body bags with there boot on

An NFL Fan

USA

#38898 Aug 12, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>thank you old fart
Leave it to an illiterate imbecile like you to miss the sarcasm.
seattle dickhead

Perth, Australia

#38899 Aug 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a spelling contest, imbecile.
dickhead sure i'll just look it up if i get stuck. and thats why americans loose wars lol brain less

An NFL Fan

USA

#38900 Aug 12, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>dickhead sure i'll just look it up if i get stuck. and thats why americans loose wars lol brain less
At least your ignorance and stupidity are consistent, stooge. People don't listen to you in real life, do they?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#38901 Aug 12, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateMAKEWORLDP EACE wrote:
Look homopoet of Chicago, Get your own screen name! And, not a Somalian, you ignorant fascist Neocon warmongering jughead! BAHAHHAHAHAHAa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did your Warlord pick that screen name out for you, or did you come up with it on your own, ignorant pirate? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38902 Aug 12, 2013
seattle dicks in my head wrote:
<quoted text>but them ak-47's still kill americans who cares what a person wears on there feet .your soldiers still come home in body bags with there boot on
Don't you mean *their* illiterate camel jockey? <¦-o

United States

#38903 Aug 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did your Warlord pick that screen name out for you, or did you come up with it on your own, ignorant pirate? <¦-o
US warlord ! BWHAHHAHHAAA Not a Chocalate!

Have a hiney melon! BWHAHHAHAAAA
\

Michael Parenti, Sword and Dollar, p43

Upon taking the Philippines from Spain in 1898, the US then had to fight a bloody three-year war against Filipino rebels. In Luzon alone over 600,000 people were killed by American troops or died from war-related diseases and privations-as the war against the guerrillas became a war against the people who supported the guerrillas. US General Arthur MacArthur issued a proclamation renouncing "precise observance of the laws of war." Among other things, MacArthur's troops tortured and executed prisoners (civilians included), destroyed crops, food stores, domestic animals, boats, and whole villages, and forced tens of thousands of Filipinos into "relocation camps." In 1901 the Philadelphia Ledger carried a dispatch from its Manila correspondent:

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38904 Aug 12, 2013
i love seattle dick wrote:
<quoted text>dickhead sure i'll just look it up if i get stuck. and thats why americans loose wars lol brain less
Where did your bum chum Horse Manure go? Has he expired from the AIDS he contracted, during his little tryst with Captain zer0?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#38905 Aug 12, 2013
i polish seattle dick with my head wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you are old fart that won't go away
The brand of stink you bring to this thread, definitely has some serious hang time, illiterate cretin.
<¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#38906 Aug 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US warlord ! BWHAHHAHHAAA Not a Chocalate!
:
Back to demonstrate your stupidity, illiterate Somalian?

Edmonds, WA

#38908 Aug 12, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US warlord ! BWHAHHAHHAAA Not a Chocalate!
Have a hiney melon! BWHAHHAHAAAA
\
Michael Parenti, Sword and Dollar, p43
Upon taking the Philippines from Spain in 1898, the US then had to fight a bloody three-year war against Filipino rebels. In Luzon alone over 600,000 people were killed by American troops or died from war-related diseases and privations-as the war against the guerrillas became a war against the people who supported the guerrillas. US General Arthur MacArthur issued a proclamation renouncing "precise observance of the laws of war." Among other things, MacArthur's troops tortured and executed prisoners (civilians included), destroyed crops, food stores, domestic animals, boats, and whole villages, and forced tens of thousands of Filipinos into "relocation camps." In 1901 the Philadelphia Ledger carried a dispatch from its Manila correspondent:
I are a skinny Somalian CHOCOLATE FACE pirate!

I eat lots of hiney melons after chewing khat, then i go pirating and sack small sailboats for man ass! BWHAHHAHHAAA!!

Edmonds, WA

#38909 Aug 12, 2013
seattle dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>but them ak-47's still kill americans who cares what a person wears on there feet .your soldiers still come home in body bags with there boot on
You our Australian war monger for prophet jugghEad barbaireann wil phace internal warcrimes tribunel!

hAve a hIney meLon! BWHAHHAHHAAA!

Edmonds, WA

#38910 Aug 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to demonstrate your stupidity, illiterate Somalian?
i sank an salebote to day wid me AK-47!

iam an CHOCOLATE FACE SomAlian piRate!

I wil chew moor khat annd eat hiney melons
BWHAHHAHHAAA!
UidotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38911 Aug 12, 2013
Look poster Corvallis of Oregon get your Own Screen name! Sheeeesh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Liberalism is Cancer 36,518
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min trifecta1 988,420
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min scientistsknowrea... 619,810
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min NutSoDivineMsM 688,601
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Peter Ross 6,541
How did black people get here ( economically) 9 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 10 hr RFD 18
More from around the web