American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38843 Aug 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the little racist lonely from having his accounts repeatedly deleted?
They watched you last night, didn't they?
so lame so lame
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38844 Aug 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a third rate conspiracy theorist as well as a rabid hater of Jesus. Go figure, little racist.
the only racist one here is you ,old fart
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38845 Aug 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>after we kicked Japans ass we divided Korea(38th parallel) and then protected it with more forces than all other UN Nations combined....
by a factor of 10 or so.
your so clueless so how did you do it bye yourselfs seems to me you had to get the u.n involved so you could have your so called 38th parallel did you do it bye yourselfs tell me .

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38846 Aug 10, 2013
just dickhesds in hear wrote:
<quoted text>the only racist one here is you ,old fart
Didn't I tell you to go take spelling lessons, numbnutz?

An NFL Fan

USA

#38847 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>your so clueless so how did you do it bye yourselfs seems to me you had to get the u.n involved so you could have your so called 38th parallel did you do it bye yourselfs tell me .
How adroitly put. Were you trying to say something, numbnutz?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38848 Aug 10, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that fairy tale you must believe in also in Santa Claus. Even the camera work is third rate.
Didn't you hear!!??

The Apollo was fueled with

thermite/mate!!! So it flew faster than freefall all the way to the lunar surface...

but let me guess? you've evidence to the contrary..lol
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38850 Aug 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a third rate conspiracy theorist as well as a rabid hater of Jesus. Go figure, little racist.
Seems so, is he/she a lover of the Jews too?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38851 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>your so clueless so how did you do it bye yourselfs seems to me you had to get the u.n involved so you could have your so called 38th parallel did you do it bye yourselfs tell me .
you're correct, nearly 1 tenth of the total UN force was other than American.
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38852 Aug 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>you're correct, nearly 1 tenth of the total UN force was other than American.
but we still gained south korea wich you americans did not untill we got there you americans were ready to reatreat out of the country

An NFL Fan

USA

#38853 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>but we still gained south korea wich you americans did not untill we got there you americans were ready to reatreat out of the country
Have the English teachers been on strike, imbecile.
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38854 Aug 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
no but your mother has .. she goes into raffel next week tell her to b ready
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38855 Aug 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
so sad so sad you are I'm begining to wonder if you came out of your mothers ass
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38856 Aug 10, 2013
your independence /mmm we gave you that /we had 4 wars going on at the time but you came back begging us to do trade wich you got taxed on .. ww1 mm came in to late /ww2 again came in to late/nam never won that one lol/ korea well if you didn't have the u.n you would b swimming. lol/ afganistan no hope there wich we did tell you but we stood beside you, why god knows why/ iraq yea again we told you but you lied never got you anywere did you. so realy you americans are realy fuck in the head at war arn't you arrrr still in the comic books I see , o and the japs if it wasn't for the atom wich you say you made alone lol your in dream land the japs would have had you if it wasn't for that and thats a well known fact
North American Original

United States

#38857 Aug 11, 2013
just dicks in my head wrote:
It's *yourselves* not 'yourselfs' you illiterate shit eating cretin. By the way, the U.N. got America involved with the Korean Conflict, pig. <¦-o
North American Original

United States

#38858 Aug 11, 2013
just dickhesds in my arse wrote:
your independence /mmm we gave you that /we had 4 wars going on at the time but you came back begging us to do trade wich you got taxed on .. ww1 mm came in to late /ww2 again came in to late/nam never won that one lol/ korea well if you didn't have the u.n you would b swimming. lol/ afganistan no hope there wich we did tell you but we stood beside you, why god knows why/ iraq yea again we told you but you lied never got you anywere did you. so realy you americans are realy fuck in the head at war arn't you arrrr still in the comic books I see , o and the japs if it wasn't for the atom wich you say you made alone lol your in dream land the japs would have had you if it wasn't for that and thats a well known fact
Your abject level of illiteracy, stupidity and utter ignorance is truly outstanding, pig.
North American Original

United States

#38859 Aug 11, 2013
just dickhesds in arse wrote:
<quoted text>no mate you mean your in the prison getting your ass pounded
Spare us your homoerotic fantasies, camel jockey. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38860 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>but we still gained south korea wich you americans did not untill we got there you americans were ready to reatreat out of the country
when you say "we" whom do you mean.

Following the surrender of the Empire of Japan in September 1945, American administrators divided the peninsula along the 38th parallel, with U.S. military forces occupying the southern half and Soviet military forces occupying the northern half
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38862 Aug 11, 2013
North American Original wrote:
<quoted text>Your abject level of illiteracy, stupidity and utter ignorance is truly outstanding, pig.
stop talking about your mother like that
North American Original

United States

#38864 Aug 11, 2013
just dickhesds in my arse wrote:
<quoted text>stop talking about your mother like that
I don't bread my mother, but you do pig. <¦-o
just dickhesds in hear

Brisbane, Australia

#38866 Aug 11, 2013
[O][O] there we go feel at home /north american original cock head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 667,788
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min RiversideRedneck 92,622
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Brian_G 445,568
partnership to support the poor and marginalise... 30 min Kwaku_serious 2017 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Pegasus 286,025
Looking for a Magnussen Home Valenza Bedroom Co... 1 hr Cochransngso 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ffj 979,419
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,622
More from around the web