“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38582 Aug 4, 2013
just dickhesds in hear wrote:
<quoted text>sorry your on yor own lol
Are you having a difficult time keeping up, illiterate barf bag? That's because you're mentally deficient.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38583 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE BUTTT FACE, do you like vanilla?
Love vanilla Ice cream , you Grunt pinhead! nOT A CHOLOCATE! HAVE SOME hINEY MELON! bwhhahhaa

United States

#38587 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What's a 'hiney melon', is that a Somalian pirate's delicacy? Do you eat many of them, CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o
nOT A sOMALIAN PIRATE! hAVE SOME HINEY MELON!
bELOW IS TIP OF ICEBERG, NOT LISTED ARE US MANY WARS SINCE INCEPTION OF eMPIRE.
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

United States

#38589 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is do you love Vanilla Ice, deviant Moslem? Do you fantasize about him CHOCOLATE FACE? Kinda like Salt-n-Pepper, just push it comfort boy. <-o
Not a moslem or a Chocolate! You our Us war mongers will be just like Bush & co tried for war crimes at International War crimes Tribunal. BHAHHHHAHAAAa

Do you like Vanilla Ice?

United States

#38593 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>The United States is an Empire? I thought it was a republic, but what do I know I'm not a Somali scholar like you are CHOCOLATE FACE. The United States had an inception in 1945? I thought it went further back than that, but you Somalian pirates are real historians. Do you Moslem knuckle draggers bother to read the history books before you eat them, ignorant skinny? <-o
Not a Somalian. Yes US an Empire a US militaristic Neo-imperialism Interventionist Empire that been corrupted by US war party - Neocons...that hijacked the bi-partisan.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38594 Aug 4, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Love vanilla Ice cream , you Grunt pinhead! nOT A CHOLOCATE! HAVE SOME hINEY MELON!
I thought you likes dewy salty melons good for you?

United States

#38595 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Nope and don't like Ice Tea or Ice Cube either, CHOCOLATE FACE. As for your International war crimes tribunal, I fart in their general direction, dim witted Somalian. <-o
Not a Somalian. Don't worry the International war crimes tribunal will tried all war criminals , just like Bush & co...

Vincit qui se vincit

#38597 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having a difficult time keeping up, illiterate barf bag? That's because you're mentally deficient.
What's chocolaty with white sprinkles all over it?

World's foremost IDIOT CHOCOLATE face at the end of the night!

Vincit qui se vincit

#38599 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>Not a moslem or a Chocolate! You our Us war mongers will be just like Bush & co tried for war crimes at International War crimes Tribunal. BHAHHHHAHAAAa
Do you like Vanilla Ice?
Were you an insubordinate under General BUTTT Naked? You have a fascination of hineys?

Vincit qui se vincit

#38601 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>Not a Somalian. Yes US an Empire a US militaristic Neo-imperialism Interventionist Empire that been corrupted by US war party - Neocons...that hijacked the bi-partisan.
Easy CHOCOLATE!

It's not a crime to be Somalian but it is froward upon in the free world full of educated peaceful free thinkers.

United States

#38603 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>But Moan Chomsky is a communist pig like you are, CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o
No commie! If you like i can supply a Fascist that will support Chomsky!

neoconservative Michael Ledeen

"
We do not want stability in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and even Saudi Arabia...: we want things to change. The real issue is not whether, but how to destabilize

United States

#38604 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Easy CHOCOLATE!
It's not a crime to be Somalian but it is froward upon in the free world full of educated peaceful free thinkers.
Not a somalian! And you are War criminal just like Bushjr & Co!

USA

#38605 Aug 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a somalian! And you are War criminal just like Bushjr & Co!
Everyone here knows you're a Somalian, stooge.

Vincit qui se vincit

#38606 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Is John the renegade roofer providing the sprinkles?
LMAO!!

Doubtful, his balls aren't big enough, CHOCOLATE'S likes the big balls!

Vincit qui se vincit

#38607 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here knows you're a Somalian, stooge.
Yep! Lol

That also explains why he isn't busy planning a terrorist attack right now with the other bigger losers!

United States

#38608 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Were you an insubordinate under General BUTTT Naked? You have a fascination of hineys?
International War crime Tribunal looking for you just like Bush & Co, for war crime agianst humanity, you Should a ashame for many are mass murdered because of US war machinesd in war on both side the soldiers and those war-torn Childrens are left parentless because of stupid Soldiers gunpoints firing , how could you live with yourself Rickf knowing many orphans are left with parents all because of stupid soldiers stupity, are trained as killing machines ,Soldiers and you are lowest of low on plane of humanity as you nothing but war mongering scVmbags barbarains, you not even human empathyless, coldhearted, soulless, corrupted evil inhuman piece of lowlife peebrain grunts.

United States

#38609 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! Lol
That also explains why he isn't busy planning a terrorist attack right now with the other bigger losers!
Like i stand with other Americans/immigrants /world that stand for human rights , as said i don't believe in wars and violence. You Rick F are real terrorist US war mongers , sooner or later the International War Crimes Tribunal will tried your for war crimes against just like Bush & co for war crimes against humanity.

USA

#38610 Aug 4, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Like i stand with other illegal immigrants as said i don't believe in wars and violence.
I notice however, that you're a firm believer and practitioner of ignorance and stupidity.
just dickhesds in hear

Perth, Australia

#38612 Aug 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he tell you ARE a great and that I can point that out to you anytime your a great person
That's good,
thanks about time you came to my way of thinking

Vincit qui se vincit

#38613 Aug 5, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is do you love Vanilla Ice, deviant Moslem? Do you fantasize about him CHOCOLATE FACE? Kinda like Salt-n-Pepper, just push it comfort boy. <-o
He reminds me of the old "butter face" joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min RADEKT 268,829
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Ooogah Boogah 809,078
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 2,006
Oovoo (for horny girls ) 22 min cock2cam 1
sharing your wife 24 min het4u 25
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min StarC 573,797
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,142
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web