Comments
29,921 - 29,940 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38555 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you can barely read or write, Somalian communist pirate?
He's used to scribbling on rocks, lol
hard on

Perth, Australia

#38556 Aug 4, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>"Like Korea"?? Brits ran, we're still there. Is that how vietnam was like Korea?
Pleeeeez explain the similarities,.. aussie scouser
lol we didn't ran look at history moron ,we had other probs somewere ealse wich you didn't join in lol moron. and ur there to gain control in that sector .no need to be there
hard on

Perth, Australia

#38557 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh do elaborate further on your trials and tribulations of not using toilet paper, stink hand. <¦-o
o yes toilet paper we invented that aswell . you will be still wiping your ass on cactus trees lol
hard on

Perth, Australia

#38559 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>He must not realize, that General MacArthur had driven the communist all the way into China after the Chinese army came across the border 250,000 strong. That intern was the excuse Truman needed to fire MacArthur, after all like General Patton he did not fit into the progressive left-wing a agenda. They were both right about the Chinese and the Russians. As far as Vietnam goes, we did not lose an major battle through the entire conflict. Withdrawing and conceding defeat, was purely political decision, much like what is going on today in A-stan and Iraq. Our little Bogan scouser, is simply too uneducated to understand history and politics, so he comes on Topix parroting his Imam's anti American sermons.
o as for korea lol you did lose alot of battles there. britain got you out of the shit a lot of the times moron
hard on

Perth, Australia

#38560 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How could that have been said 'at the start' of WW@ when the atomic bomb is mentioned, Somalian shit-for-brains?
Your communist web sites suck.
o yea lets go there america did not build the atomic bomb bye there selfs this we know so pull your head in anal bead
hard on

Perth, Australia

#38561 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your war crimes shit is as useless as you are, Somali cretin.
don't be afraid of the truth moron we all know american lie /WMD just so you can start a war a war wich you cannot win

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38562 Aug 4, 2013
hard on wrote:
<quoted text>o yea lets go there america did not build the atomic bomb bye there selfs this we know so pull your head in anal bead
Such erudite phrasing. Were you trying to say something, internet creep?

USA

#38563 Aug 4, 2013
hard on wrote:
<quoted text>don't be afraid of the truth moron we all know american lie /WMD just so you can start a war a war wich you cannot win
Didn't you tell me that you were going to sue me for calling you a dumb knuckle dragger, bozo?

USA

#38564 Aug 4, 2013
hard on wrote:
<quoted text>lol we didn't ran look at history moron ,we had other probs somewere ealse wich you didn't join in lol moron. and ur there to gain control in that sector .no need to be there
OK. Just so we're clear; you were going to sue me because I told you the truth about your being a complete tard, right?
hard on

Perth, Australia

#38567 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Just so we're clear; you were going to sue me because I told you the truth about your being a complete tard, right?
mmm about time you changed your adult nappies I think old fart
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38569 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Did your BFF John run off with another man or is the roofers association of AMERICA after him for fraud? Is he in hiding or back in the closet?
U ARE PARANOID rICkf! Last time i seen his post he said investing in Real Estate.
just dickhesds in hear

Perth, Australia

#38570 Aug 4, 2013
if you americans got out of all the countrys that your in you wouldn't have other countrys hateing you .you just trying to make an enpire for yourselfs mmmm only thing is you don't have control over it and never will

USA

#38571 Aug 4, 2013
hard on wrote:
<quoted text>mmm about time you changed your adult nappies I think old fart
So you ARE mentally incompetent. Thanks for the confirmation, piggie.
just dickhesds in hear

Perth, Australia

#38572 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you tell me that you were going to sue me for calling you a dumb knuckle dragger, bozo?
yea went to lawer but he said theres no ground for you stupidity lol think I'll have to put up with your childish ways
just dickhesds in hear

Perth, Australia

#38574 Aug 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
if anyone wants to come over my place and take this dildo out of my ass I pushed it in to far , me and my dad were playing together
sorry your on yor own lol

USA

#38575 Aug 4, 2013
just dickhesds in hear wrote:
<quoted text>yea went to lawer but he said theres no ground for you stupidity lol think I'll have to put up with your childish ways
Did he tell you that since that you ARE an imbecile, I can point that out to you anytime?

That's good, imbecile.

United States

#38576 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>We know you did CHOCOLATE FACE, you're a fastidious spammer. The websites your warlord directed you to, are as DUNG would say mostly accurate, dumb Somalian pirate. <¦-o
Not a war lord supporter but u poster Child US is a real War lord Supporter. And not a chocolate face, you our US warmonger will face the war crime tribunal sooner of later just like Bush & co for war crimes agaisnt humanity. BAHHAHAHAA

United States

#38577 Aug 4, 2013
Attorney General John Ashcroft,
made these remarks in front of a group of Christian broadcasters.

Peter McLaren,
(US) Masters of War, ed Carl Boggs, p180

If America is to be great in the future, it will be if we understand that our source is not civic and temporal, but our source is godly and eternal.

Civilized people—Muslims, Christians and Jews— all understand that the source of freedom and human dignity is the Creator.

Civilized people of all religious faiths are called to the defense of His creation. We are a nation called to defend freedom—a freedom that is not the grant of any government or document, but is our endowment from God.

Vincit qui se vincit

#38578 Aug 4, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U ARE PARANOID rICkf! Last time i seen his post he said investing in Real Estate.
Hopefully somewhere in Siria! You should go too!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#38579 Aug 4, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a war lord supporter but u poster Child US is a real War lord Supporter. And not a chocolate face, you our US warmonger will face the war crime tribunal sooner of later just like Bush & co for war crimes agaisnt humanity. BAHHAHAHAA
Hey CHOCOLATE BUTTT FACE, do you like vanilla?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min mike 599,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min DeAngelo of Memphis 732,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 257,842
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min bacon hater 94,645
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 32 min Hannah V 1,006
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Roberta G 173,273
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Black Thunder 42 441,186
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min June VanDerMark 538,790
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••