American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38413 Aug 2, 2013
Not spam but research articles from Library!

Not a Somalian, you our American soldier-of-fortune are corrupted inhuman bunch and take BS and eat it! Let me school u warring barbarians.

NFL you are peasant too remember that , you could be one too but snap of finger, all your measly assets taken ---- lose of job, sickeness... you not exempt, you NFL the peebrain jughead... U should see what RobertG are in bind, here husband lost his job and on some type welfare... and most Americans are one or two paycheck away from being on street. U NFL is so ignorant, stupid... you are another ignorant , cold hearted , empathyless , soulless war mongering moron of jughead! Wake up stupid ! As wars beget death , starvation... You dimwit, wake up you inhuman lowlife think about sanctity of human life and what most wars can do to the human race, you not exwmpt, you live in American in you comfortable chair and know not thing about the world and what wars can o to human race. You are momma boy that live in you comfortable life and know not thing about war-torned childrens who died from starvation...! You ignorant jughead wake up stupid and smell stench odf those who died at hands of war monger like , you war mongwers.war investors... are lowest of low on plan of humanity but warring inhuman scvmbags!
Wake up stupid stand for US/worlds wise men who support human rights /peace... and not those evil mans the are US war mongers who stand for wars and vionce
ADD! Grow up NFL be a man not a war mongering soldier-of-fortune who are killing machines and plunderers!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38414 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
It's spam buttfaced juck articles from Library!
i am a Somalian,
s!
How can you think of 'schooling' others when you're so obviously mentally slow, Somali stooge?

From where did you earn your university degree, creep?

United States

#38415 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA Somalian Supporter - IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you think of 'schooling' others when you're so obviously mentally slow, Somali stooge?
From where did you earn your university degree, creep?
School like just any American! And, what school u goto i will say School of war mongering , SOA. The International War crimes Tribunal will school you for war crimes! BWBAHHAAHaa

On May 17, George Galloway testified before the US. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. In response to a question from the chairman, Sen. Norm Coleman (RMinn.)

(George Galloway, expelled from the Labour Party because of his position on Iraq, was re-elected to Parliament as a representative of the newly formed, antiwar Respect Coalition.)

The Real Memogate
by Solomon Hughes

Senator, in everything I said about Iraq, I turned out to be right and you turned out to be wrong and 100,000 people paid with their lives .... If the world had listened to Kofi Annan, whose dismissal you demanded, if the world had listened to President Chirac, who you want to paint as some kind of corrupt traitor, if the world had listened to me and the antiwar movement in Britain, we would not be in the disaster that we are in today.

United States

#38416 Aug 2, 2013
Edward S Herman, Pursuing Democracy?, Z mag, 10/05, p49
k
The Bush team is very close to the oil industry and command over a great oil resource like Iraq and greater domination of the Middle East overall means money and power to important interests and the national leadership. Could that be one of the driving forces in this expensive war, with "liberation" the public relations cover?

United States

#38417 Aug 2, 2013
US Colonel James Alles, commander - 2001
In the Name of Democracy
American War Crimes in Iraq and Beyond
edited by Jeremy Brecher, et al, p45
n
"We napalmed both those [bridge] approaches. Unfortunately there were people there... you could see them in the [cockpit] video. They were Iraqi soldiers. It's no great way to die. The generals love napalm."US

An NFL Fan

USA

#38418 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>School like just any American!.
You're not an American, but a poorly educated Somalian pirate who's afraid to admit his lowly place.

United States

#38423 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not an American, but a poorly educated Somalian pirate who's afraid to admit his lowly place.
Not a somalian, you are paranoid Chicago Poet
tHEN why Is international War Crimes Tribunal is after you NFL , beauase u a US war monger just like Bush & Co tried for war crimes, you not a real American but NFL American Zionist Neocon War monger who hijacked US and world with you war machines.

I'm American stand with those Americans/immigrants who stand for Peace... only have disrespect for those you our US War mongering Americans/war Investor/War-por-profiteers ... who are anti-American/immigrants,Anti- world , Anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti-US constitution, Anti-law, Anti-peace...

An NFL Fan

USA

#38424 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a somalian and anti-American/immigrants,Anti- world , Anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, Anti-US constitution, Anti-law, Anti-peace...
How does it feel to know that you're always the dumbest slob in the room, Somali?

United States

#38425 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that you're always the dumbest slob in the room, Somali?
Man you in love with Somalian!

Psst I'm not A Somalian
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38426 Aug 2, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
United Nadon's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), December 1995
More than one million Iraqis have died—567,000 of them children—as a direct consequence of (US) economic sanctions... As many as 12 percent of the children surveyed in Baghdad are wasted, 28 percent stunted and 29 percent underweight.
Thankfully gw bush ended those pathetic UN starvation sanctions...eh Doc H?
american low life

Fitzroy, Australia

#38427 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not anymore, the latest intel said he was up your arse, stink hand. <¦-o
no I'm up your mothers ass its big for both of us,lol you must be a america muslim sre you slim ball
american low life

Fitzroy, Australia

#38428 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
my god do you american inbreed because you act like it

An NFL Fan

USA

#38431 Aug 2, 2013
american low life wrote:
<quoted text>my god do you american inbreed because you act like it
Why? Were you suddenly reminded of your sister, illiterate pig?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#38432 Aug 2, 2013
Damn....Ever notice that when Chocolate Face goes on a 'Spam" dump it is around the 1st and 15th of each month??/ That's when the welfare checks come out...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#38433 Aug 2, 2013
american low life wrote:
<quoted text>my god do you american inbreed because you act like it
Hey, just because your mother is your sister....Your illiteracy and 12 toes prove it 'Rent Boy', don't deny the truth....
uidiotRACEMAKEWO LRDPEACE

United States

#38434 Aug 2, 2013
Wrong not on welfare!

United States

#38436 Aug 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Thankfully gw bush ended those pathetic UN starvation sanctions...eh Doc H?
Not thing to do with UN! US economic sanction on Iraqi! The Int'l war crimes Tribunal just tried Bush & co for war crimes against humanity and found for lying to the UN....

United States

#38437 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>They have welfare in Somalia? I know they have khat. Lol...
Not a Somalian! Cowboy is talking about US welfare. And , no not on welfare. But you on poster US and NFL is on welfare most likely.
american low life

Fitzroy, Australia

#38438 Aug 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, just because your mother is your sister....Your illiteracy and 12 toes prove it 'Rent Boy', don't deny the truth....
hahaha is that it lol must have taken you some hours to come up with that one low life. were did your mother have you in the gutter
american low life

Fitzroy, Australia

#38439 Aug 2, 2013
uidiotRACEMAKEWOLRDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian! Cowboy is talking about US welfare. And , no not on welfare. But you on poster US and NFL is on welfare most likely.
there prob in prison getting there ass pounded. they have got inter net now i belive in there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,694
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min nanoanomaly 80,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min nanoanomaly 995,802
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Prince of Darkness 448,414
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 1 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 14 hr Doctor REALITY 1