American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38387 Aug 2, 2013
"The Dirtiest Bank of All,"

Time magazine, July 29, 1991

Because the U.S. wanted to supply the Mujahedeen rebels in Afghanistan with stinger missiles and other military hardware it needed the full cooperation of Pakistan. By the mid-1980s, the CIA operation in Islamabad was one of the largest
U.S. intelligence stations in the world.'If BCCI is such an embarrassment to the U.S. that forthright investigations are not being pursued it has a lot to do with the blind eye the U.S. turned to the heroin trafficking in Pakistan' said a U.S. intelligence officer.

United States

#38388 Aug 2, 2013
not by ... correction "... but u don't have clue about your own nation agendas and world we live in.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38389 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Again i am A somalian ,
Look i are stupid, I have problem with Blue collar but only you type who are undereducated by your your nation agendas and world in it, you in fact prefer Authoritarian society...
You've been assessed as mentally incompetent, haven't you, Somalian stooge?

Tell me where you earned your university degree.

United States

#38390 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been assessed as mentally incompetent, haven't you, Somalian stooge?
Tell me where you earned your university degree.
Not a Somalian, you our American soldier-of-fortune are corrupted inhuman bunch and take BS and eat it! Let me school warring barbarian.

David McGowan

"

The U.S. media have become quite adept at sterilizing war, shamelessly blurring the line between war and entertainment. The cable news networks in particular have pioneered the presentation of armed conflict as part video game and part miniseries, complete with theme music and logos. In a video game war, there are no apparent casualties. And when a country with the world's premier military force attacks an essentially defenseless enemy from the air, only the "bad guys" die anyway. Their corpses are hardly worth taking the time to count.

An NFL Fan

USA

#38392 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a Somalian, you American soldier-of-fortune are corrupted inhuman bunch and take BS and eat it! Let me school warring barbarian.
It really does give you headaches to be so stupid, doesn't it, Somalian peasant?

United States

#38393 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It really does give you headaches to be so stupid, doesn't it, Somalian peasant?
Not a Somalian, you our American soldier-of-fortune are corrupted inhuman bunch and take BS and eat it! Let me school warring barbarian.

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
NFL you are peasant too remember that , you could be one too but snap of finger, all your measly assets taken ---- lose of job, sickeness... you not exempt, you NFL the peebrain jughead... U should see what RobertG are in bind, here husband lost his job and on some type welfare... and most Americans are one or two paycheck away from being on street. U NFL is so ignorant, stupid... you are another ignorant , cold hearted , empathyless , soulless war mongering moron of jughead! Wake up stupid ! As wars beget death , starvation... You dimwit, wake up you inhuman lowlife think about sanctity of human life and what most wars can do to the human race, you not exwmpt, you live in American in you comfortable chair and know not thing about the world and what wars can o to human race. You are momma boy that live in you comfortable life and know not thing about war-torned childrens who died from starvation...! You ignorant jughead wake up stupid and smell stench odf those who died at hands of war monger like , you war mongwers.war investors... are lowest of low on plan of humanity but warring inhuman scvmbags!
Wake up stupid stand for US/worlds wise men who support human rights /peace... and not those evil mans the are US war mongers who stand for wars and vionce
ADD! Grow up NFL be a man not a war mongering soldier-of-fortune who are killing machines and plunderers!

An NFL Fan

USA

#38394 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a Somalian and take BS and eat it! Let me be school warring barbarian.
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I am a somalian!
That dull diatribe was dumb enough in the first place,so why repeat it, Somalian numbnuts?

United States

#38395 Aug 2, 2013
Again , Not a Somalian, you our American soldier-of-fortune are corrupted inhuman bunch and take BS and eat it! Let me school warring barbarian.

NFL you are peasant too remember that , you could be one too but snap of finger, all your measly assets taken ---- lose of job, sickeness... you not exempt, you NFL the peebrain jughead... U should see what RobertG are in bind, here husband lost his job and on some type welfare... and most Americans are one or two paycheck away from being on street. U NFL is so ignorant, stupid... you are another ignorant , cold hearted , empathyless , soulless war mongering moron of jughead! Wake up stupid ! As wars beget death , starvation... You dimwit, wake up you inhuman lowlife think about sanctity of human life and what most wars can do to the human race, you not exwmpt, you live in American in you comfortable chair and know not thing about the world and what wars can o to human race. You are momma boy that live in you comfortable life and know not thing about war-torned childrens who died from starvation...! You ignorant jughead wake up stupid and smell stench odf those who died at hands of war monger like , you war mongwers.war investors... are lowest of low on plan of humanity but warring inhuman scvmbags!
Wake up stupid stand for US/worlds wise men who support human rights /peace... and not those evil mans the are US war mongers who stand for wars and vionce
ADD! Grow up NFL be a man not a war mongering soldier-of-fortune who are killing machines and plunderers!

An NFL Fan

USA

#38396 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
Again , i am a Somalian, soldier-of-misfortune are corrupted inhuman bunch and i take BS and eat it! childrens !
You're more than just mentally deficient, aren't you, Somalian? What keeps you in front of a computer to barf up your excruciatingly stupid platitudes?

Do you have a university degree, stooge?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38399 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>NFL has a degree in piratology, his dissertation was on raping and pillaging.
I agree NFl has degree in war, he is evil! BWHHAHAHAAa

An NFL Fan

USA

#38400 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> I agree NFl has degree! BWHHAHAHAAa
You're very slow, aren't you, Somalian? Is that why you're so ignorant and poorly educated?

Are you a shut-in? Besides your obvious mental shortcomings, you have other afflictions, don't you,pirate?

United States

#38401 Aug 2, 2013
Michio Kaku, CAQ 1992
Covert Action, edited by Ellen Ray and William H. Schaap, 2003, p248

[1991 Iraq war]... the United States and its allies dropped 88,500 tons of high explosives (seven times the Hiroshima bomb), killed perhaps 200,000 to 300,000 people and according to the UN reduced the country to a "preindustrial" state.

Astoria, NY

#38402 Aug 2, 2013
Marilyn Young, historian
The U.S. can destroy Iraq's highways, but not build its own; create the conditions for epidemic in Iraq, but not offer health care to millions of Americans. It can excoriate Iraqi treatment of the Kurdish minority, but not deal with domestic race relations; create homelessness abroad but not solve it here; keep a half million troops drug free as part of a war, but refuse to fund the treatment of millions of drug addicts at home.... We shall lose the war after we have won it.

United States

#38403 Aug 2, 2013
United Nadon's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), December 1995

More than one million Iraqis have died—567,000 of them children—as a direct consequence of (US) economic sanctions... As many as 12 percent of the children surveyed in Baghdad are wasted, 28 percent stunted and 29 percent underweight.

Chicago, IL

#38405 Aug 2, 2013
Don't call me a pirate. I'm a Somalian pirate.

Chicago, IL

#38406 Aug 2, 2013
I can't spell because my brain is dulled by too many years of having my head stuck up a camel's butt.

United States

#38407 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What is 'NFl', CHOCOLATE FACE? Is that a pirate title, dumb Somalian? <¦-o
Yes NFL AKA Somalian Pirate Supporter!

BWHAHHAAHAHHAaa
\\

United States

#38410 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't those sanctions imposed as a result of Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait, CHOCOLATE FACE? Or was that America's fault too, dumb pirate? <¦-o
nOT A cHOCOLATE FACE ! Psst! After sADDAM eRA!

US ughlord DICKtator Saddam (US puppet) put in power by the US and when Saddam no longer follow US Instruction, he got creamed! Actually , Saddam(US puppet) kept Iran under control but i do think US made a big mistake! You ignorance shows , u must be US faux noise brainwashed... Sad ! Bill MAher correct in his assessment

United States

#38411 Aug 2, 2013
Full Spectrum Dominance, Rahul Mahajan,

The Gulf War and the us sanctions likely killed over 1 million people and led to a large-scale breakdown of Iraqi society.

An NFL Fan

USA

#38412 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> i am A cHOCOLATE FACE ! tator Saddam (US puppet) put in power by the US and when ssessment
It's funny that all you're capable of doing here is to spew spam, and are unable to write a clear sentence, Somali slob. You're unable to get around by yourself, are you piglet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 53,150
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,482
steve toney 6 min angelbaby49 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min another viewer 992,360
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 11 min Doctor REALITY 9
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 29 min Doctor REALITY 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Robert F 693,485
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr bonespurscadet 446,006
More from around the web