“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38359 Aug 2, 2013
They’ve both been committed to the Insane Asylum and are not allowed to use the computer unsupervised
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to DENG and the bad roofer?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38360 Aug 2, 2013
american low life wrote:
<quoted text>last I heard hes in america mmmmmm
Will you still be suing me for calling you a mentally incompetent pig; or was that dropped because it happens to be true, stool sample?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38364 Aug 2, 2013
Zora Neale Hurston, Black writer at the start of World War II
'

I am amazed at the complacency of Negro press and public. Truman is a monster. l can think of him as nothing else but the Butcher of Asia. Of his grin of triumph on giving the order to drop the Atom bombs on Japan. Of his maintaining troops in China who are shooting the starving Chinese for stealing a handful of food.

United States

#38365 Aug 2, 2013
United Nations official
'
In pursuit of political objectives in the Nigerian Civil War, a number of great and small nations, including Britain and the United States, worked to prevent supplies of food and medicine from reaching the starving children of rebel Biafra.

United States

#38366 Aug 2, 2013
Former GI Tommy Bridges
'
It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

United States

#38367 Aug 2, 2013
Helen Keller, 1940

Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

United States

#38368 Aug 2, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.
'
If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

United States

#38369 Aug 2, 2013
U. Alexis Johnson, US Under Secretary of State in 1971

about American carpet-bombing of Laos which killed hundreds-of-thousands of civilians

The Laos operation is something of which we can be proud as Americans. It has involved virtually no American casualties. What we are getting for our money there ... is, I think, to use the old phrase, very cost effective.

United States

#38370 Aug 2, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,
"
War is the biggest business in America.

United States

#38371 Aug 2, 2013
New York Times, February 26, 1999

A [UN-sponsored] truth commission report has concluded that the United States gave money and training to a Guatemalan military that committed 'acts of genocide' against the Mayan people during the most brutal armed conflict in Latin America, Guatemala's 36-year civil war [196(}1996]. The report of the independent Historical Clarification Commission, which was released on Thursday, contradicts years of official denial about the torture, kidnapping and execution of thousands of civilians in a war that the commission estimated killed more than 200,000 Guatemalans.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#38372 Aug 2, 2013
Recognize god, satans immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness / American Stockholm Syndrome), government of deceivers.

Recognize the American Holocaust (population control / Economic Oppression (premeditated and orchestrated extreme outrageous physical, mental, medical, financial and emotional stress) for personal gain.

The Collusion / Terrorism is responsible for the total destruction of entire American families (Terminal Injustice / Economic Oppression / murderbyproxy /American Holocaust - death fix it>deficit) for personal gain. Treasonous activity by American Holocaust Perpetraitors.

Semper Fi

Kilroy is still here

http://www.whistleblower.org/program-areas/go...

http://www.mediafreedominternational.org/2013...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/18/15...

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewArticle.a...

What you deemed okay to be done to a particular race of people is now being done to you. Recognize the American Holocaust.

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)
International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.
Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court (USSC 99-565 & supplement)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775420/Assignment...

United States

#38376 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, you've already spam dumped this one before, so I'll say it again. No one cares what a political hack like Jim Garrison says regarding foreign policy. Especially when he's the DA presiding over one of the most corrupt cities in the country, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
Not a Somalian! You are paranoid! Joe McCarty will be proud of you! Grarrison tried do something to fix his city but those in Power are corrupted would not let him msot of you Blue Collar slave are dummies of the bunch, you no differnt from the corrupted in Power, you undereducated war mongering moron irish man who don't even know your own ugly history in US, struggle just like other immigrants.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38379 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>DUNG was sent to the 'mountains' by his political officer for his gross incompetence and John is in jail because be was busted for meth.
Haha you and Rad have me laughing my azz off! And it wouldn't surprise me either!

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38380 Aug 2, 2013
Why is it all you spammers are Illiterate !?!?!?!?!?
National Whistleblower wrote:
Recognize god, satans immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness / American Stockholm Syndrome), government of deceivers.
Recognize the American Holocaust (population control / Economic Oppression (premeditated and orchestrated extreme outrageous physical, mental, medical, financial and emotional stress) for personal gain.
The Collusion / Terrorism is responsible for the total destruction of entire American families (Terminal Injustice / Economic Oppression / murderbyproxy /American Holocaust - death fix it>deficit) for personal gain. Treasonous activity by American Holocaust Perpetraitors.
Semper Fi
Kilroy is still here
http://www.whistleblower.org/program-areas/go...
http://www.mediafreedominternational.org/2013...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/18/15...
http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewArticle.a...
What you deemed okay to be done to a particular race of people is now being done to you. Recognize the American Holocaust.
YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.
I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888
YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).
This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength
Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way
You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!
YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)
International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.
Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court (USSC 99-565 & supplement)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775420/Assignment...

United States

#38382 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>The Spaniards killed off the Mayans over 400 years ago, CHOCOLATE FACE. But what would a Barbary Pirates like you know about Central America anyways. <¦-o
You warmongering Don't need to follow the spianards, you no diffferent from them , you just as bad ruthless war monger animals ! Not A pirate , itsa immoral career! The US naval just like Barbary pirate but worst. BWHHAHHHAAA

rouble with Tripoli and Tunis

Over the next two years, the United States negotiated similar tribute treaties with Tripoli and Tunis. The treaties with these countries cost a total of $160,000 plus supplies and presents to the Barbary rulers. William Eaton, a former U.S. Army officer who became the American consul (diplomatic representative) at Tunis, disliked the Barbary tribute system. He wrote that "there is no access to the permanent friendship of these states without paving the way with gold or cannonballs; and the proper question is which method is preferable."

Before long, the rulers of Tripoli and Tunis complained about delays in the delivery of the annual tribute supplies. The ruler of Tripoli, the pasha, demanded a new treaty with a much larger tribute. Meanwhile, the U.S. ambassador to England scrambled to gather expensive presents owed to the pasha of Tunis. One of the gifts was a pair of pistols mounted with gold and set with diamonds.

In May 1801, the pasha of Tripoli canceled his treaty with the United States and declared war on American shipping. Even before he knew that Tripoli had declared war, newly inaugurated President Jefferson ordered a naval squadron of four warships to the Mediterranean. But this squadron did not accomplish much. Nor did a second one sent the following year. U.S. Navy ships did blockade Tripoli harbor, but only for a short time.

Frustrated by the timidity and even incompetence of the U.S. Navy squadron commanders, William Eaton started to work on a plot to overthrow Yusuf Karamanli, the pasha of Tripoli. To seize the throne for himself, Yusuf had murdered his older brother and forced another one, Hamet, into exile. Eaton contacted Hamet and promised him U.S. support in overthrowing his brother. Eaton believed that once on the throne of Tripoli, Hamet would repay the United States

United States

#38385 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's Joe McCarthy, CHOCOLATE FACE and he was right about the commies, just look at you. Sure Garrison was going to fix New Orleans, that is until all the bribes and the DNC money came rolling in, then he became an Obama shill. As for blue collar workers, of course you wouldn't respect hard working people because you Somalian pirates are used to robbing them. It's even more ironic that an ignorant khat chewer like yourself would attempt to lecture an American about the Irish and their contributions to American history. By the way, what does 'msot' mean, illiterate fool?
it Sarcasm! Again not A somalian , you paranioa comes from being brainwashed by joe McCarty to hate ... they had bashed Asians, Latins, Africans, Muslims... who next old ladies , handicaps of society , American geeks ... you Irishmens are not exempt from being bashed. You don't even know you own ugly Irish history in the US, they once see you irish as lowlifes in America. U so ignorant you can't even see evils what those in power with/out moral can do to its nation/people and world in it. Wake up stupid, you another ignorant lowlife scvms who represent evil manes and fascism... you generation and after will cursed for being ignorant... Wake up stupid read more dimwit war mongering lowlife irishman

Look stupid, I have no problem with Blue collar but only you type who are undereducated by your our nation agendas and world in it, you in fact prefer Authoritarian society...

United States

#38386 Aug 2, 2013
Brian Clowes, Human Life International

from the film 'Apocalypse Africa - made in America'
'
Whenever you see poor little children with their swollen bellies iln the street - it is all unneccesary. It could have been prevented. But we [United States] decided to take a different path. As long these unsettled conditions continue [in Africa] we can continue to have access to the natural resources of that continent.

United States

#38387 Aug 2, 2013
"The Dirtiest Bank of All,"

Time magazine, July 29, 1991

Because the U.S. wanted to supply the Mujahedeen rebels in Afghanistan with stinger missiles and other military hardware it needed the full cooperation of Pakistan. By the mid-1980s, the CIA operation in Islamabad was one of the largest
U.S. intelligence stations in the world.'If BCCI is such an embarrassment to the U.S. that forthright investigations are not being pursued it has a lot to do with the blind eye the U.S. turned to the heroin trafficking in Pakistan' said a U.S. intelligence officer.

United States

#38388 Aug 2, 2013
not by ... correction "... but u don't have clue about your own nation agendas and world we live in.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38389 Aug 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Again i am A somalian ,
Look i are stupid, I have problem with Blue collar but only you type who are undereducated by your your nation agendas and world in it, you in fact prefer Authoritarian society...
You've been assessed as mentally incompetent, haven't you, Somalian stooge?

Tell me where you earned your university degree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 750,779
Ebola Vaccine 13 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 20 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE