soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38316 Jul 31, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And how many of those 184 nations collect financial aid from the USA, Somali Dufus
<quoted text>
you only give money to these countrys .so you can control them pin prick
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38326 Jul 31, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you do CHOCOLATE FACE, when you sack a pleasure boat, barbaric pirate?
<-o
ok slivery snake think you americans are just that they haven't got any balls whats so ever
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38329 Aug 1, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>If you dirty Moslems want to talk about cowardice, why is it that you only attack soft targets, pig? <-o
always comes down to being a moslem lol so wrong sliver face is that all you got lol
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38332 Aug 1, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not just that, you're a pig too. <-o
and you must be the dirt i play in lol
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38334 Aug 1, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>You play in your own filth, pig. <-o
seems americans are all filth .your still playing your little brain washing war games. one day you will open your greedy little eyes

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38336 Aug 1, 2013
i lick soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>seems americans are all filth .your still playing your little brain washing war games. one day you will open your greedy little eyes
I can see your own particular case of brain washing required little time or soap, dull slob.
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38337 Aug 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your own particular case of brain washing required little time or soap, dull slob.
you couldn't wait to gang up. thats americans for you .bet you join in on gang bangs aswell pee brain.

USA

#38338 Aug 1, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>you couldn't wait to gang up. thats americans for you .bet you join in on gang bangs aswell pee brain.
Gang up? No one needs to gang up to slap YOU around, daddy.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38341 Aug 1, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>SEC - no nothing fed Stock exchange regulator, are you even American?
You forgot our Dumb Sec of State Hillary slipped up and even admitted our evil corrupted US govt supported and financed Alqueda to power, what about this! You Miss Bimbo!
Sorry not a joiner of political/religious groups. i onlly support Human right.peace... You Miss war mongering Bimbo Eurphobe need to get out stop support right winger militant stance, and rhose evil US war mongers/ Us soldier- of- fortune,..you more evil as you world plunder/mass murder... international War crimes Tribinal had tried Bush & co , Blair & co... it means you more evil, and world is begining to not trust American, it all you fault US war monger Bimbo! BWHHAHAHAAA
"SEC - no nothing fed Stock exchange regulator, are you even American?"

Why yes Doc H

born in Worcester Mass..

How about you? Where were you born?

So you like the SEC? A federal agency??

See you're warming up to the american gov't

i just know it...

And as far as hitlary clinton in the gov't is concerned,...who cares,?????, shes out
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38342 Aug 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang up? No one needs to gang up to slap YOU around, daddy.
daddy so funny hahahah you old fart
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38343 Aug 1, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ironic that one who prefers a rusty pail of water and their left hand, has the audacity to label Americans filth. You're first and foremost a pig and second a Moslem, or vice versa. Either way you're comparable to a cockroach. <-o
now I'm a cockroach lol what play school did you come from american low life lol
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38344 Aug 1, 2013
how low can you go .well go to america thats the lowest
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38347 Aug 1, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>At least I went to school, illiterate camel jockey. <-o
yea it seems it lol did you drop out of kinde garden
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38348 Aug 1, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Just go to any Moslem country and you'll see how low, but you're intimately familiar with that aren't you stink hand. <-o
mmmm why should i go there. they will come to you in planes. that brought you to your knees ,lol sorry thats a low point lol. stink hand were did you get that one . stop wanking will you then you won't get a stinking hand lol

USA

#38349 Aug 1, 2013
american low life wrote:
<quoted text>mmmm why should i go there. they will come to you in planes. that brought you to your knees ,lol sorry thats a low point lol. stink hand were did you get that one . stop wanking will you then you won't get a stinking hand lol
How does it feel to be loud, dumb, and ignorant, illiterate slob?
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38352 Aug 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be loud, dumb, and ignorant, illiterate slob?
don't know you tell me lol
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38353 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you didn't, because your dull posts reflect the efforts of someone with a strong 4th grade level of education, Moslem pig.(Public of course.)
see you never made it past 5th grade did you.[carnt you count after 4 lol god help your mother . I can understand why now .that she didn't want you lol.. the only pig is your girl friend. or should I say boy friend lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38356 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Were you trying to post something, or did the rats infesting your third world squat run across your keyboard, slob? <-o
What happened to DENG and the bad roofer?
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38357 Aug 2, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Even more proof of your abject stupidity, when you must rely on someone else to explain your shortcomings. Ignorance must truly be bliss, pig. Or should I say stink hand? <-o
don't talk about your mother like that low life
american low life

Perth, Australia

#38358 Aug 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to DENG and the bad roofer?
last I heard hes in america mmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min thewordofme 743,644
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 228,557
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min Johnny 3,354
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 545,056
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,283
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,919
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 1 hr ash666 28
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 260,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr mdbuilder 174,202
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 601,413