American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38292 Jul 31, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What is 'unedereated' CHOCOLATE FACE? Is that Somalian pirate lingo? <¦-o
Look drunken Irish war mongering meathead, not a somalian pirate. If you were educated enough you would had deciphered my spelling mistake ,seem like you another undereducated grunt drunken irishman .

Its the word u 'undereducated; you lowly classless warmongering barbarians ! BWBBABBABABAa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38293 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i am a somalian pirate.

my spelling mistakes are everywhere!,
Its the word u 'undereducated; you lowly classless warmongering barbarians ! BWBBABBABABAa
What's the matter, Somali pirate? Does it sting you to be mocked for your laughable illiteracy?

United States

#38294 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The mothers in your squalid Somalian village keep their children away from you, don't they, illiterate stooge?
Again not a Somalian and don't live in Somalia. You should readup on how u NFL the US war mongers war crimes against humanity , raped women and children, killed many civilians.... Sooner of later the International crime Tribunal will catch up to you US war mongers as they had tried Bush and co....

An NFL Fan

USA

#38295 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

'
'
Again i am a Somalian and live in Somalia.
'
Unintentional crime Tribunal will catch up to you US war mongers as they had tried Bush and co....
I ask again:
Will you and your little pirate buddies be there when I'm arrested, Somali stooge? Why are you so unbelievably ignorant?

United States

#38296 Jul 31, 2013

Noam Chomsky,
Telling the truth about imperialism
David Barsamian interviews Noam Chomsky, September 11, 2003

Of the $13 billion of Marshall Plan aid, about $2 billion went right to the U.S. oil companies. That was part of the effort to shift Europe from a coal-based to an oil-based economy, and parts of it would be more dependent on the United States. It had plenty of coal. It didn't have oil. So there's two billion of the 13.

United States

#38297 Jul 31, 2013
Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993

Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. But, the Bush Administration and the State Department insist that the U.S. military mission in Somalia is strictly humanitarian.( Lies for US Empire , as This was never mentioned in the New York Times or the Washington Post)

United States

#38298 Jul 31, 2013
Rights for All -
Amnesty International forworld human rights, p3

While successive US governments have used ... international human rights standards as a yardstick by which to judge other countries, they have not consistently applied those same standards at home. In some areas international standards offer greater human rights protection than US domestic law, but the US authorities have refused to recognize the primacy of international law. The USA has been slow to agree to be bound by important international and regional human rights treaties: it is one of only two countries which have failed to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.(The other is Somalia.)

United States

#38299 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again:
Will you and your little pirate buddies be there when I'm arrested, Somali stooge? Why are you so unbelievably ignorant?
Again not a Somalian and don't live in Somalia. You should readup on how u NFL the US war mongers war crimes against humanity , raped women and children, killed many civilians.... Sooner of later the International crime Tribunal will catch up to you US war mongers as they had tried Bush and co...

United States

#38300 Jul 31, 2013
While we on topic o Somalia!

US brought out Ethiopia.

Abdi Samatar, professor of Global Studies at the University of Minnesota,

The Ethiopian invasion [of Somalia], which was sanctioned by the US government, has destroyed virtually all the life-sustaining economic systems which the population has built for the last fifteen years.

An NFL Fan

USA

#38301 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Again i am a Somalian and live in Somalia with my fat mother....
You're an ignorant Somali pirate and everyone here knows it, stooge.

United States

#38302 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan Aka Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an ignorant lover of Somali pirate and everyone here knows it, stooge.
So you are! BHHAHAHAHHAa

United States

#38303 Jul 31, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.

If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

United States

#38304 Jul 31, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,
"
War is the biggest business in America.

An NFL Fan

USA

#38305 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> So you are! BHHAHAHAHHAa
Snappy comeback, Somalian imbecile. Why so ignorant?

United States

#38306 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan Aka idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy comeback. I m friend of Somalian pirate imbecile. Why so ignorant?
it is! I don't care! but you NFl is biggest ignorant ignorumus ! BHAHAHAHAA

An NFL Fan

USA

#38307 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> it is! I don't care! but you NFl is biggest ignorant ignorumus ! BHAHAHAHAA
Is it a terrible strain on you to be so ignorant and illiterate, stooge?

'BHAHAHAHAA'

United States

#38308 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It is terrible strain on me, I, NFL admit i'm ignorant about history and illiterate about the world, I'm momma stooge?
'BHAHAHAHAA'
BWHHAHAHHAHAHaaa U Sad piece , even you momma never taughtk you anything NFL the war mongering grunt jughead/! Go get a book , learn something about humanity and social justice, and peace studies , human morality... be a man not a war moner , you NFL have alot to learn! Go and learn from wise man not from war mongers

An NFL Fan

USA

#38309 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> war moner , you NFL have alot to learn! Go and learn from wise man not from war mongers
'war moner' hahahaha!!!

Face the facts, creep. You're a lowly uneducated Somali pirate who's never been anywhere or read a thing in your crappy life, stooge.

Long Island City, NY

#38310 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan AKA idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'war moner' hahahaha!!!
I Faced the facts, i'm creepy. I love lowly uneducated Somali pirate who's never been anywhere or read a thing in your crappy life, stooge.
U can't spell! So , you talking to your Imaginary friend again the Somalain pirate. Sad to be U NFL! I suggest you NFl take yourself to mental Asylum ASAP, as paranoid , and about to go insane.... WBHAHHHAAA

An NFL Fan

USA

#38311 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>U can't spell! DUHHH!!!
What would an ignorant, illiterate Somali such as you know what spelling is, puke?Do you have a university degree, dull freak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 665,471
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Peter Ross 625
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Seentheotherside 45,847
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Ricky F 184,769
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min onemale 284,623
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 46 min guest 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Clearwater 619,143
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web