Since: May 09

USA

#38267 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'Sorry i don't go for immoral career!
'
aGAIN i am a Somalian , i are a whore monger and paranoid but i'm anti-American that eats human feces!
You don't have an 'immoral career'? Are you a professional writer, dull Somalian creep?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38268 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can slip your little pirate boat past the naval patrols, you're invited to drop by my place and arrest me anytime, illiterate Somalian stooge.
don't worry , they the International war crimes tribunal Presecutor will see sooner or later catch up to u NFL and rest of your US war mongers, make sure you don't go out of you confines. BWHAHHHAAA

Sorry i don't go for immoral career! But you world biggest bullying US warships are the real pirates roaming high sea worldwide protecting your stolen loots for those US commercial ship who upload stolen loot like Oil and other stolen raw resources from Africa, Mid East, latin America... talk about dumbass unederedated moron like you , u warmonger the meathead jusghead are dumb as h3ll
Read more you are an Embarrassment for us AMericans.

aGAIN not a Somalian , u US war monger are paranoid but i'm American that stand For human rights! You the rest of your US war mongers will be tried sooner of later just like Bush & co for war crimes agianst Humanity at the International War Crimes Tribunal. BHHAHHAA

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

USA

#38269 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i am a Somalian and a paranoid Psycho warring jugnead.
'

will be on trail at the International War crime Tribunal just like Bush & co tried for war crimes agianst Humanity.
Describe to me in your own clumsy words just how and when I'll be arrested and tried, Somalian creep.

United States

#38270 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have an 'immoral career'? Are you a professional writer, dull Somalian creep?
What is wrong being a writer. its a moral career! And you immoral career is War-for-profiteering, u Us war mongers will be tried sooner of later by Int'l War crimes Tribunal just like Bush & co... BWhAHAHAHA

United States

#38271 Jul 31, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Normally I'd say pure commie, going off of all his spam dumps. But I think him being a Somalian pirate, he is governed by a Moslem theocratic monarchy.
You forgot , you undereducated war mongering moron! If you do the research US support Somaila dictatorship, you no nothing our stupid American war mongering grunting jugheads' meatheads

Again not a somalian you grunt. most are not spam but research, do some reading if you want know what going with US and world stop rely our corrupted faux noise...

USA

#38272 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrr-profiteering, u Us war mongers will be tried sooner of later by Int'l War crimes Tribunal just like Bush & co... BWhAHAHAHA
You're saying that you, an illiterate foreign stooge, are a professional writer, Somalian? Let me now just how and when you'll be coming to slap me in irons, scourge of the east African coast.

Is being an illiterate slime considered a crime in Somalia? No wonder you're so frightened, pirate.

USA

#38273 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry , they the International war crimes tribunal Presecutor will see sooner or later catch up to u NFL and rest of your US war mongers, make sure you don't go out of you confines.
'
aGAIN i am a proud Somalian , HAHHAA
I have and use a passport whenever I feel like it, Somalian. Do YOU carry one, or are you forced to stay in your mommy's mud hut?

USA

#38274 Jul 31, 2013
*know

USA

#38275 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Again i am a somalian grunt. most are spam ...
You'll feel much better when you finally admit to being a illiterate Somalian pauper, stooge.

United States

#38276 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying that you, an illiterate foreign stooge, are a professional writer, Somalian? Let me now just how and when you'll be coming to slap me in irons, scourge of the east African coast.
Is being an illiterate slime considered a crime in Somalia? No wonder you're so frightened, pirate.
U one has comprehension problem and take you BS and paranoia and shove it! Did i say i Writing pro? No! there you dimwit! BWHAAHAHAHA

FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW! keep bullying the civilians of world, it be your downfall as an Empire! Learn anything from the fall of Great empires that don't heed history! You our USwar monger are sad bunch of jugheads that will bankrupt US financially and morally. Wake up stupid u day are coming Us war mongering bullies. the International war crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co , Blair & Co.,.,. for war crimes against Humanity, you are next , sooner of later you face tribunal!

i see the bunch of our American War mongers/war-for-profiteers are out to bully the American civilians and world masses! For the world to know!

No wonder over 184 nations distrust bully USA . U own death sentence, your generations to come will suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to US bullying!

United States

#38277 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and use a passport whenever I feel like it, Somalian. Do YOU carry one, or are you forced to stay in your mommy's mud hut?
i know i agree the grunt miss warmongering Europhobe, she still momma girl. BWHAHHHAaA

United States

#38278 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
*know
wrong!

USA

#38279 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i know i a grunt miss whoremongering Europhobe, i still momma girl. BWHAHHHAaA
You're entirely accustomed to being called a stupid creep, aren't you, Somalian pirate?

USA

#38280 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>U one has comprehension problem and take you BS and paranoia and shove it! Did i say i Writing pro? No! there you bullying!
Why not repeat your misspelled crap a few more times, Somalian pauper?

United States

#38281 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I,m entirely accustomed to being called a stupid creep, i love you to dress up on Halloween Somalian pirate?
stop it , you kinky! You homoerectus feeling need to stop ! BWHAHHAHAaa

USA

#38282 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> stop it , i kinky! my homoerectus feeling need to stop ! BWHAHHAHAaa
I always enjoy watching you flounder with the English language, Somalian illiterate.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38283 Jul 31, 2013
So tell me Somali pirate, do you have a peg leg or a hook !?!?!??!?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look you dimwit read more stupid!
most of US aid goes to support those our US put in power are ruthless Foreign DICktators (US puppet) regime for own Military/govt expenditure and use to control the population and rarely does benefit the little people . yep Bill Maher , American Political commenter , is correct in his assessments that most of our AMerican are dumb, stupid... know very few things about its nation agendas , let along know about the world . Wake up time dumb Shill! And even our US leaders had forsaken American people leaving Middle class to become pauper class. You ignorance is abound, dimwit!

United States

#38284 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I always enjoy watching you flounder with the English language, Somalian illiterate.
Not a Somalian, you US war mongering baboon! if you so literate read this and translate it you insipid grunt!,You another homorectus, I confer you another as mendacious obsequious subservient of man fool, for my political chicanery on your mentally metastatic jughead ,working you into frenzied of no return... BHAHAHAHAHA

USA

#38285 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i are a Somalian,

another as mendacious obsequious subservient of man fool, for my political chicanery on your mentally metastatic jughead ,working you into frenzied of no return... BHAHAHAHAHA
Do you really believe that throwing a few words at me will somehow convince me that you're anything more than an illiterate stooge, Somali pauper?

United States

#38286 Jul 31, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
So tell me Somali pirate, do you have a peg leg or a hook !?!?!??!?
<quoted text>
In fantasy movie --- captain Hook! And do you have a third hand and jughead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Pad 646,827
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min here 49,304
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Bongo 971,788
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 58 min lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,660
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr patsy the shared ... 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 105,655
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web