American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38239 Jul 30, 2013
Death sentence is you right winger will have to own upto it and judged by International War crimes Tribunal for your war crimes agianst humanity.

As to one of NFL post you are insipid pyschotic meathead. Know not thing about US macroeconomic war on Americans and world economies, go read more you brainless meathead, as most of your post are ad hominems, race masterbating paranoia , and filled with one or two liners of nonsensical rambling ... and rest of you are no different, you put on bad light for the world to see, with crass ignorance and for bullying American civilians and world populace with you US war machines. sooner or later , u day will be number, as international war crimes Tribunal will see you in hell!

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#38240 Jul 30, 2013
How will those that have committed these treasonous activities kill Bradley Manning after his acquittal?

Attempting to report treasonous activity murdered Ed Winsten (investigative reporter Federal Times), Richard Brown (Thrift Saving Plan Advisor, President National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE)), and Postal Employee Joseph Harris (Ridgewood, NJ)?

Identifying Collusion / Terrorism responsible for the total destruction of entire American families (Holocaust) for personal gain. Those entrusted with enforcement of rules, regulations, contracts and laws of the US Constitution use racketeering to lie, delay and deny until claimants die (Treason / RICO) for personal gain (Sabotage / Espionage).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24093243/Alert-the-...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19435907/National-S...

http://www.savethepostoffice.com/brands-risk-...

http://postalemployeenetwork.com/news/2009/05...

http://blog.uspsoig.gov/index.php/2013/fuel-f...

http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2013/07/03/new...

What if all government / corporate agencies have this capability to sabotage lawsuits and avoid liabilities? What won't wet work security do for you?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/gr...

The American Holocaust Perpetraitors

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA) International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr. Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court(USSC 99-565 & supplement

your feet have been washed what remains is free will

Know thy FARTHER
peace / piece of mind

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38241 Jul 30, 2013
idiot wrote:
As to one of NFL post you are inspired!
'
i am a pyschotic meathead. i know not thing n eat turds too, i suck mules with crass ignorance and for pennies!
will see me in hell!
Are you angry at the world for being mentally incompetent, Somalian communist stooge?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Elmhurst, NY

#38244 Jul 30, 2013
FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW! keep bullying the civilians of world, it be your downfall as Empire! Learn anything from the fall of Great empires that don't heed history! You our Us war monger are sad bunch of jugheads that will bankrupt US financially and morally. Wake up stupid u day are coming Us war mongering bullies. the International war crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co , Blair & Co. for war crimes against Humanity, you are next , sooner of later you face tribunal!

i see the bunch of our American War mongers/war-for-profiteers are out to bully the American civilians and world masses! For the world to know!
\
No wonder over 184 nations distrust bully USA . U own death sentence, your generations to come will suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to US bullying!

United States

#38245 Jul 30, 2013
The below describe our obnoxious US war mongers, u know who u are!

Robert Altermeyer , professor

Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Penguin Books, 2006, p184

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had improved as a result.

USA

#38246 Jul 30, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
FOR THE WORLD TO LAUGH at my retardation!
i keep bullshitting the civilians of world, it be my downfall as an idiot! Learn nothing from shit! For the world to know!

I sold my sister today, so I have another 10 bucks to spend.
I suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to my bullshit!
Nice repetition, Somalian imbecile.

United States

#38249 Jul 30, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, you will meet justice at the hands of a Navy Seal sniper's bullet and they have one with your name on it, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
Look World posters, the poster 'USA ' and American warmonger Irishman is threaten me with Violence.

United States

#38250 Jul 30, 2013
Add!ANd, not a Chocolate Face !

USA

#38251 Jul 30, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Look my fellow pirate turd pasters, the man is threaten me with Violins.
Let me know when you and your dirty pirate buddies will be 'arresting' me, Somalian stooge.

United States

#38254 Jul 30, 2013
The below describe our US warmongers to the T!
MWBHAAHHAHHAA
Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Empirical studies reveal that authoritarians are frequently enemies of freedom, antidemocratic, anti-equality, highly prejudiced, mean-spirited, power hungry, Machiavellian, and amoral. They are also often conservatives without conscience

USA

#38255 Jul 30, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
The below describe our US warmongers to the T!
moral. They are also often conservatives without conscience
Entertain me by trying to write for your dull communist Somalian self, stooge.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38257 Jul 31, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>paranoid you right winger are! Is it halloween on yet?
Let me dress up for kust for you Radick! Is your Financial Ponzi Scheme like MAdoff runoff will soon see SEC at your door! BWHAHAHAHAHHAA
SEC?? I thought you said our gov't was eeeeeevil?

anywhoooo.. perhaps you should join this group instead, it seems you sympathise

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri slammed U.S. treatment of hunger striking inmates at Guantanamo Bay and said the group would spare no effort to free them, according to an audio recording posted on the Internet on Wednesday.

Zawahri also said Shi’ite Hezbollah’s intervention in the conflict in Syria was an attempt to promote Iranian hegemony over the country.

“The (hunger) strike by our brothers at Guantanamo unmasks the true ugly face of (the United States of) America,” Zawahri said in an audio recording posted on an Islamist website and whose authenticity could not be verified.

“We pledge to God that we will spare no effort to free all our prisoners, on top of whom are Omar Abdel Rahman, Aafia Siddiqui, Khaled Sheikh Mohammed and every oppressed Muslim everywhere ...,” he added, referring to prominent Islamist militants held by the United States.

He did not elaborate on what al-Qaeda intended to do, but militants have in the past kidnapped Westerners and sought to trade them for jailed comrades.

Al-Qaeda has also claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons last week in which they said more than 500 inmates had been set free. And in Pakistan, Taliban broke 250 prisoners out of a jail on Tuesday.

Doc H

what are your thoughts on Iranian intervention/Hegemony.....

"in the region"

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38258 Jul 31, 2013
And how many of those 184 nations collect financial aid from the USA, Somali Dufus
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW! keep bullying the civilians of world, it be your downfall as Empire! Learn anything from the fall of Great empires that don't heed history! You our Us war monger are sad bunch of jugheads that will bankrupt US financially and morally. Wake up stupid u day are coming Us war mongering bullies. the International war crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co , Blair & Co. for war crimes against Humanity, you are next , sooner of later you face tribunal!
i see the bunch of our American War mongers/war-for-profiteers are out to bully the American civilians and world masses! For the world to know!
\
No wonder over 184 nations distrust bully USA . U own death sentence, your generations to come will suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to US bullying!

United States

#38259 Jul 31, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And how many of those 184 nations collect financial aid from the USA, Somali Dufus
<quoted text>
Look you dimwit read more stupid!

most of US aid goes to support those our US put in power are ruthless Foreign DICktators (US puppet) regime for own Military/govt expenditure and use to control the population and rarely does benefit the little people . yep Bill Maher , American Political commenter , is correct in his assessments that most of our AMerican are dumb, stupid... know very few things about its nation agendas , let along know about the world . Wake up time dumb Shill! And even our US leaders had forsaken American people leaving Middle class to become pauper class. You ignorance is abound, dimwit!

USA

#38260 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Look you dimwit read more stupid!
dimwit!
Oh the irony coming from a Somalian puke who can barely read or write. You're a direct beneficiary of US charity and everyone knows it, pirate.

Planning to set sail for the US to come and arrest me, stooge?

United States

#38261 Jul 31, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>SEC?? I thought you said our gov't was eeeeeevil?
anywhoooo.. perhaps you should join this group instead, it seems you sympathise
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri slammed U.S. treatment of hunger striking inmates at Guantanamo Bay and said the group would spare no effort to free them, according to an audio recording posted on the Internet on Wednesday.
Zawahri also said Shi’ite Hezbollah’s intervention in the conflict in Syria was an attempt to promote Iranian hegemony over the country.
“The (hunger) strike by our brothers at Guantanamo unmasks the true ugly face of (the United States of) America,” Zawahri said in an audio recording posted on an Islamist website and whose authenticity could not be verified.
“We pledge to God that we will spare no effort to free all our prisoners, on top of whom are Omar Abdel Rahman, Aafia Siddiqui, Khaled Sheikh Mohammed and every oppressed Muslim everywhere ...,” he added, referring to prominent Islamist militants held by the United States.
He did not elaborate on what al-Qaeda intended to do, but militants have in the past kidnapped Westerners and sought to trade them for jailed comrades.
Al-Qaeda has also claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons last week in which they said more than 500 inmates had been set free. And in Pakistan, Taliban broke 250 prisoners out of a jail on Tuesday.
Doc H
what are your thoughts on Iranian intervention/Hegemony.....
"in the region"
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
SEC - no nothing fed Stock exchange regulator, are you even American?

You forgot our Dumb Sec of State Hillary slipped up and even admitted our evil corrupted US govt supported and financed Alqueda to power, what about this! You Miss Bimbo!

Sorry not a joiner of political/religious groups. i onlly support Human right.peace... You Miss war mongering Bimbo Eurphobe need to get out stop support right winger militant stance, and rhose evil US war mongers/ Us soldier- of- fortune,..you more evil as you world plunder/mass murder... international War crimes Tribinal had tried Bush & co , Blair & co... it means you more evil, and world is begining to not trust American, it all you fault US war monger Bimbo! BWHHAHAHAAA

United States

#38263 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Entertain me by trying to write for your dull communist Somalian self, stooge.
not a Somalian , u US war monger You are paranoid but i'm American that stand For human rights! You the Nfl and rest of US war mongers will be tried sooner of later just like Bush & co for war crimes agianst Humanity at the International War Crimes Tribunal. BHHAHHAA

USA

#38264 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i AM a Somalian , a whore monger
i'm NOT American that stand For human rights! Y
will be tried sooner of later just like Bush & co for war crimes agianst Humanity at the International War Crimes Tribunal. BHHAHHAA
If you can slip your little pirate boat past the naval patrols, you're invited to drop by my place and arrest me anytime, illiterate Somalian stooge.

United States

#38265 Jul 31, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by the way you write, I'd say you read in a stupid fashion as well CHOCOLATE FACE. Have you sacked any pleasure boats for your warlord lately, dumb Somalian? <¦-o
Sorry i don't go for immoral career! But you world biggest bullying US warships are the real pirates roaming high sea worldwide protecting your stolen loots for those US commercial ship who upload stolen loot like Oil and other stolen raw resources from Africa, Mid East, latin America... talk about dumbass unederedated moron like you , u warmonger the meathead jusghead are dumb as h3ll
Read more you are an Embarrassment for us AMericans.

aGAIN not a Somalian , u US war monger are paranoid but i'm American that stand For human rights! You the rest of your US war mongers will be tried sooner of later just like Bush & co for war crimes agianst Humanity at the International War Crimes Tribunal. BHHAHHAA

United States

#38266 Jul 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry at the world for being mentally incompetent, Somalian communist stooge?
Not a Somalian you paranoid Psycho warring jugnead. U our US war mongers will be on trail at the International War crime Tribunal just like Bush & co tried for war crimes agianst Humanity. you mental case need to be admit to looney asylum , NFL the warring e pyscho nut case! BWHAHAHHAAAa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 11 min gaurav 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min rabbi of Pharisees 646,714
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 105,635
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min Nohweh 48,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,737
download flip4mac wmv studio pro hd 2 cracked (Dec '12) 1 hr Alii 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 281,274
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr WasteWater 2,083
More from around the web