Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

What's really sad is that I bet you are considered "pretty smart" in Somalia !?!?!???!
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
How many times have you tried to clean off the chocolate from your face?

It ain't working.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I blow soft cocks wrote:
today in perth 2 americans die in a bar,one 34 old miget has been charged , the brawl started when the miget asked them to get out of australia ,,, may be we should send our migets over to sort you out
Stories out of the Weekly World News are false stories.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

RADEKT wrote:
What's really sad is that I bet you are considered "pretty smart" in Somalia !?!?!???!
<quoted text>
paranoid you right winger are! Is it halloween on yet?
Let me dress up for kust for you Radick! Is your Financial Ponzi Scheme like MAdoff runoff will soon see SEC at your door! BWHAHAHAHAHHAA

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>paranoid you right winger are! Is it halloween on yet?
'
Let me dress up like a woman and work the docks again! BWHAHAHAHAHHAA
More of your lame Halloween gag, Somalian stooge? Do you really think it's funnier the tenth time, illiterate communist slob?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you tried to clean off the chocolate from your face?
It ain't working.
if you so paranoid you need to go too mental ward ASAP Rickf! BWHAHAHHAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your lame Halloween gag, Somalian stooge? Do you really think it's funnier the tenth time, illiterate communist slob?
Yep halloween is early! Dress up just so you be paranoid! BABBABABABABA Booooo! What up war monger NFl the grunthead, is chicken hawk on loose again! BWHAHAHHAHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Smart enough that his warlord might take him out, in fear being usurped by him. LOL...
Tell about US warlord Pres O.

WBHAHAHAHHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm gonna have to see if Rosetta Stone has a course in gibberish, because I 'carnt' decipher your illiterate posts, CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o
Try there , their and tear! WHAHAHAHAA

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yep halloween is early! Dress up just so you be paranoid! BABBABABABABA Booooo! What up war monger NFl the grunthead, is chicken hawk on loose again! BWHAHAHHAHAA
Why can't you spell or compose a coherent thought, Somalian creep? Are you stupid?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm gonna have to see if Rosetta Stone has a course in gibberish, because I 'carnt' decipher your illiterate posts, CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW! keep bullying the civilians of world, it be your downfall as Empire! Learn anything from the fall of Great empires that don't heed history! You our Us war monger are sad bunch of jugheads that will bankrupt US financially and morally. Wake up stupid u day are coming Us war mongering bullies. the International war crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co , Blair & Co. for war crimes against Humanity, you are next , sooner of later you face tribunal!

i see the bunch of our American War mongers/war-for-profiteers are out to bully the American civilians and world masses! For the world to know!
\
No wonder over 184 nations distrust bully USA . U own death sentence, your generations to come will suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to US bullying!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

idiot wrote:
FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW! monger are sad bunch of jugheads that will bankrupt US financially and morally. ill suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to US bullying!
Yo know nothing of history and it shows, dullard.
Thanks again for repeating yourself and proving how stupid you really are, Somalian pirate.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

you*

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Death sentence is you right winger will have to own upto it and judged by International War crimes Tribunal for your war crimes agianst humanity.

As to one of NFL post you are insipid pyschotic meathead. Know not thing about US macroeconomic war on Americans and world economies, go read more you brainless meathead, as most of your post are ad hominems, race masterbating paranoia , and filled with one or two liners of nonsensical rambling ... and rest of you are no different, you put on bad light for the world to see, with crass ignorance and for bullying American civilians and world populace with you US war machines. sooner or later , u day will be number, as international war crimes Tribunal will see you in hell!

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

How will those that have committed these treasonous activities kill Bradley Manning after his acquittal?

Attempting to report treasonous activity murdered Ed Winsten (investigative reporter Federal Times), Richard Brown (Thrift Saving Plan Advisor, President National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE)), and Postal Employee Joseph Harris (Ridgewood, NJ)?

Identifying Collusion / Terrorism responsible for the total destruction of entire American families (Holocaust) for personal gain. Those entrusted with enforcement of rules, regulations, contracts and laws of the US Constitution use racketeering to lie, delay and deny until claimants die (Treason / RICO) for personal gain (Sabotage / Espionage).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24093243/Alert-the-...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19435907/National-S...

http://www.savethepostoffice.com/brands-risk-...

http://postalemployeenetwork.com/news/2009/05...

http://blog.uspsoig.gov/index.php/2013/fuel-f...

http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2013/07/03/new...

What if all government / corporate agencies have this capability to sabotage lawsuits and avoid liabilities? What won't wet work security do for you?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/gr...

The American Holocaust Perpetraitors

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA) International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr. Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court(USSC 99-565 & supplement

your feet have been washed what remains is free will

Know thy FARTHER
peace / piece of mind

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
As to one of NFL post you are inspired!
'
i am a pyschotic meathead. i know not thing n eat turds too, i suck mules with crass ignorance and for pennies!
will see me in hell!
Are you angry at the world for being mentally incompetent, Somalian communist stooge?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW! keep bullying the civilians of world, it be your downfall as Empire! Learn anything from the fall of Great empires that don't heed history! You our Us war monger are sad bunch of jugheads that will bankrupt US financially and morally. Wake up stupid u day are coming Us war mongering bullies. the International war crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co , Blair & Co. for war crimes against Humanity, you are next , sooner of later you face tribunal!

i see the bunch of our American War mongers/war-for-profiteers are out to bully the American civilians and world masses! For the world to know!
\
No wonder over 184 nations distrust bully USA . U own death sentence, your generations to come will suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to US bullying!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

The below describe our obnoxious US war mongers, u know who u are!

Robert Altermeyer , professor

Conservatives Without Conscience
by John Dean
Penguin Books, 2006, p184

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had improved as a result.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
FOR THE WORLD TO LAUGH at my retardation!
i keep bullshitting the civilians of world, it be my downfall as an idiot! Learn nothing from shit! For the world to know!

I sold my sister today, so I have another 10 bucks to spend.
I suffer as the world is no longer afraid to stand up to my bullshit!
Nice repetition, Somalian imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••