Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

today in perth 2 americans die in a bar,one 34 old miget has been charged , the brawl started when the miget asked them to get out of australia ,,, may be we should send our migets over to sort you out
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not Doc H you DOC W! WBHAHAHAHAH So are we on new topic? Explain?
Are you referring to the Iranian taking of American hostages?

If so, you explain?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

soft cocks wrote:
today in perth 2 americans die in a bar,one 34 old miget has been charged , the brawl started when the miget asked them to get out of australia ,,, may be we should send our migets over to sort you out
b bu but ,... I've been told that he's the only one in Australia that can put your soft *ock in his mouth while standing up. So you keep him,,,...

he can "straighten" you out..
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the Iranian taking of American hostages?
If so, you explain?
An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...
so, by your last few posts I can deduce that Iran had the right to take american hostages because of marines in lebanon..Doc H where are you really from

Yes Britain did plunder Iranian oil the us on the other hand dealt with the Arabs fair and square.

50/50

we developed their oil fields and you at this very moment are likely using oil....yes,,using
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

<quoted text>so, by your last few posts I can deduce that Iran had the right to take american hostages because of marines in lebanon..Doc H where are you really from
Yes Britain did plunder Iranian oil the us on the other hand dealt with the Arabs fair and square.
50/50
we developed their oil fields and you at this very moment are likely using oil....yes,,using
American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

<quoted text>so, by your last few posts I can deduce that Iran had the right to take american hostages because of marines in lebanon..Doc H where are you really from
50/50
pussie thats what you are , britain had to take it dick head. americans are doing the same
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text> American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
currently "stealing" it for

3.69 a gallon.

How much are you "stealing" it for, Doc H?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>pussie thats what you are , britain had to take it dick head. americans are doing the same
currently we're stealing most of our oil from Canada and Mexico.

How's the midget?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

What's really sad is that I bet you are considered "pretty smart" in Somalia !?!?!???!
<quoted text>An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

<quoted text> American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
How many times have you tried to clean off the chocolate from your face?

It ain't working.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I blow soft cocks wrote:
Stories out of the Weekly World News are false stories.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

RADEKT wrote:
What's really sad is that I bet you are considered "pretty smart" in Somalia !?!?!???!
<quoted text>
paranoid you right winger are! Is it halloween on yet?
Let me dress up for kust for you Radick! Is your Financial Ponzi Scheme like MAdoff runoff will soon see SEC at your door! BWHAHAHAHAHHAA

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>paranoid you right winger are! Is it halloween on yet?
'
Let me dress up like a woman and work the docks again! BWHAHAHAHAHHAA
More of your lame Halloween gag, Somalian stooge? Do you really think it's funnier the tenth time, illiterate communist slob?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you tried to clean off the chocolate from your face?
It ain't working.
if you so paranoid you need to go too mental ward ASAP Rickf! BWHAHAHHAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your lame Halloween gag, Somalian stooge? Do you really think it's funnier the tenth time, illiterate communist slob?
Yep halloween is early! Dress up just so you be paranoid! BABBABABABABA Booooo! What up war monger NFl the grunthead, is chicken hawk on loose again! BWHAHAHHAHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Smart enough that his warlord might take him out, in fear being usurped by him. LOL...
Tell about US warlord Pres O.

WBHAHAHAHHAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm gonna have to see if Rosetta Stone has a course in gibberish, because I 'carnt' decipher your illiterate posts, CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o
Try there , their and tear! WHAHAHAHAA

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yep halloween is early! Dress up just so you be paranoid! BABBABABABABA Booooo! What up war monger NFl the grunthead, is chicken hawk on loose again! BWHAHAHHAHAA
Why can't you spell or compose a coherent thought, Somalian creep? Are you stupid?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm gonna have to see if Rosetta Stone has a course in gibberish, because I 'carnt' decipher your illiterate posts, CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,681 - 29,700 of37,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

637 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Sheilaa 109,796
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 89,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,943
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min River Tam 217,304
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 512,363
Weird News 17 min xxx 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min lovewithin 38,037
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Me and u 288
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••