“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38189 Jul 27, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> ! u must be a Pauper? He a billionaire come on, you have American billionaires gone for greener pastures overseas , and even renouncing their Us citizenship , there goes US ! WBHAHAHHAHA
So you're saying Chavez was NOT a billionaire, dull Somalian pauper?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38190 Jul 27, 2013
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wHO BELIEVE uS AMERICANS anymore, over 184 nations give us bigg Middle Fingers. And you our Us war mongers ruined our US and world with your war machines , you Are our American War mongering bimbo! BAHAHAHAHAA
the quote was from al arabiya

not the US

--------
the UN

puts the number of dead in the last few years at....hmmmm
----------
Many of the casualties are a result of the use of heavy weaponry in urban areas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

More than 100,000 people have been killed in the conflict in Syria, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has said.

The latest estimate of the number killed is 7,000 higher than that issued by the UN only last month.

Mr Ban was speaking at UN headquarters in New York alongside US Secretary of State John Kerry.

100000 or so dead in Syria,hmmmm..

what of their rights Doc H?

pleeez proceed to blame this latest Syrian slaughter- by the latest

ASSad

in power...

on the bullying US

lol
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#38191 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>the quote was from al arabiya
not the US
--------
the UN
puts the number of dead in the last few years at....hmmmm
----------
Many of the casualties are a result of the use of heavy weaponry in urban areas
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
More than 100,000 people have been killed in the conflict in Syria, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has said.
The latest estimate of the number killed is 7,000 higher than that issued by the UN only last month.
Mr Ban was speaking at UN headquarters in New York alongside US Secretary of State John Kerry.
100000 or so dead in Syria,hmmmm..
what of their rights Doc H?
pleeez proceed to blame this latest Syrian slaughter- by the latest
ASSad
in power...
on the bullying US
lol
Make Simple for you Miss War monger Bimbo brainwashed by faux media! Former president Jimmy Carter:

"We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38192 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text> ! u must be a Pauper? He a billionaire come on, you have American billionaires gone for greener pastures overseas , and even renouncing their Us citizenship , there goes US ! WBHAHAHHAHA
BILLIONAIRE hugo was just like u Doc H ..u kno

a hypocrite

From the Ecuador Times

“Being rich is bad, it is inhumane so I say.” This statement does not surprise much if it had not been told by anyone other than Hugo Chavez Frias. In 2005, during a meeting with the small and medium entrepreneurs in the country, the president said:“Those who work and have produced great wealth they should donate all of this (…) to charities.”

However, the late Chavez was far short of what he preached, because he “liked to wear a certain type of brand watches like Patek Phillip and signature outfits custom made“, told ABC Giovanni Scutaro, Chavez’s tailor.

Chavez had left an inheritance worth 2.000 millions of dollars, according to the declaration of Jerry Brewer, director of economic intelligence company Criminal Justice International Associates, which was published in the newspaper El Correo. The agency said that for three years the fortunes of Chavez came to that large figure, but it could be much higher today.

According to former Deputy, Wilmer Azuaje, the parents, brothers and even sons of the former president carry a hectic lifestyle. In recent years the home of Chavez accumulated goods, cars, jewelry and cash worth more than $ 500 million. Investigations revealed that the influence of the presidential surname was used by the large family that includes several grandchildren and a long list of nieces and godchildren.

This post is also available in: Spanish

http://www.ecuadortimes.net/2013/03/11/hugo-c...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38193 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>Make Simple for you Miss War monger Bimbo brainwashed by faux media! Former president Jimmy Carter:
"We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'.
The taking of our hostages? which hostages are you referring , and by whom

were they taken

Doc H

United States

#38194 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>The taking of our hostages? which hostages are you referring , and by whom
were they taken
Doc H
Not Doc H you DOC W! WBHAHAHAHAH So are we on new topic? Explain?

USA

#38195 Jul 27, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not Doc H you DOC W! WBHAHAHAHAH So are we on new topic? Explain?
Explain to me why you're an illiterate stooge, Somalian pauper.

United States

#38196 Jul 27, 2013
Let me get out Halloween Custom and dress up as Somalian . BWHHAAHHAHAAA Boooooo! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Boooooooooo Did i scare you NFL the war mongering paranoid Psychopath. Are you pauper little NFloser! WBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

USA

#38197 Jul 27, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
'
'Let me get out Halloween Custom and dress up as Somalian woman!
'
. BWHHAAHHAHAAA Boooooo! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Boooooooooo Did i scare you NFL the war mongering paranoid Psychopath. i Are pauper little NFloser! WBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Why can't you spell or put a coherent sentence together, Somalian pauper?
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38198 Jul 27, 2013
today in perth 2 americans die in a bar,one 34 old miget has been charged , the brawl started when the miget asked them to get out of australia ,,, may be we should send our migets over to sort you out
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38203 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>Not Doc H you DOC W! WBHAHAHAHAH So are we on new topic? Explain?
Are you referring to the Iranian taking of American hostages?

If so, you explain?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38204 Jul 28, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
today in perth 2 americans die in a bar,one 34 old miget has been charged , the brawl started when the miget asked them to get out of australia ,,, may be we should send our migets over to sort you out
b bu but ,... I've been told that he's the only one in Australia that can put your soft *ock in his mouth while standing up. So you keep him,,,...

he can "straighten" you out..
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38205 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>Are you referring to the Iranian taking of American hostages?
If so, you explain?
An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38207 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...
so, by your last few posts I can deduce that Iran had the right to take american hostages because of marines in lebanon..Doc H where are you really from

Yes Britain did plunder Iranian oil the us on the other hand dealt with the Arabs fair and square.

50/50

we developed their oil fields and you at this very moment are likely using oil....yes,,using
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38208 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>so, by your last few posts I can deduce that Iran had the right to take american hostages because of marines in lebanon..Doc H where are you really from
Yes Britain did plunder Iranian oil the us on the other hand dealt with the Arabs fair and square.
50/50
we developed their oil fields and you at this very moment are likely using oil....yes,,using
American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38210 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>so, by your last few posts I can deduce that Iran had the right to take american hostages because of marines in lebanon..Doc H where are you really from
50/50
pussie thats what you are , britain had to take it dick head. americans are doing the same
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38214 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text> American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
currently "stealing" it for

3.69 a gallon.

How much are you "stealing" it for, Doc H?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38215 Jul 29, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>pussie thats what you are , britain had to take it dick head. americans are doing the same
currently we're stealing most of our oil from Canada and Mexico.

How's the midget?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#38219 Jul 30, 2013
What's really sad is that I bet you are considered "pretty smart" in Somalia !?!?!???!
<quoted text>An what caused those Iranians to take ho stage? Iedf you know why Iran /massed disliked us Americans foreign policy , if go back in history around 50's or earlier on How our obnoxious US/GB had plundered their Oil industries and to the disposed/coup on their democractic elected iranian leader /govt. US don't care if Democractic or a Dictatorial govts , if gets way of our US manifest destiny... no wonder our US got so many world enemies because of our acidic Us militaristic imperialism...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#38220 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text> American! yea develop the oil field and steal it , and of course ruined other nations economy and peoples lives
How many times have you tried to clean off the chocolate from your face?

It ain't working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 738,594
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 259,131
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Truth 542,035
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min feces for jesus 227,373
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Osama Bin Laden 118,210
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Chris Clearwater 173,637
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min feces for jesus 95,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••