uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38138 Jul 23, 2013
David McGowan

'Is the United States the number one defender of human rights in the world today, as most Americans have been taught by the schools and the media to believe? Or have the people merely been fooled by the world's largest and most efficient propaganda machine ?

America's appalling record of ratifying human rights treaties and its all-too-obvious contempt for international law and world opinion reveals a far different face of America than that which is presented to its citizens and to the world community at large.
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38139 Jul 23, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your bad writing, your IQ isn't too flash either..
yours in the gutter!! BWHAHAHHAAa
uIDIOTRACE MAKEW0RLDPEACE

United States

#38140 Jul 23, 2013
New York Times, February 26, 1999

from the report of the Historical Clarification Commission

"Guatemala, Memory of Silence," February 1999

The commission listed the American training of the officer corps in counter-insurgency techniques [at Ft. Benning] as a key factor 'which had a significant bearing on human rights violations during the armed confrontation.'

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38141 Jul 23, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your bad writing, your IQ isn't too flash either..
He's definitely a mentally incompetent Somali pirate. Now watch his canned response to this.

'not somalian pirate but a anti war mongering....'

Funny stuff!

United States

#38142 Jul 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely a mentally incompetent Somali pirate. Now watch his canned response to this.
'not somalian pirate but a anti war mongering....'
Funny stuff!
You worst NFl you war mongering Zionist neoCon who lack Critical reasoning skills, know nothing about Human rights, Sanctity of life, peace studies, Societal/World ills... as you are war mongering NFL the peon who is lover of evil, unjust wars, violence, guns, killing...you lowest of low on plane of humanity, Scvmbaggers warring barbarians! have a hiney melon MTF! WBHAHAHAA You and your two liners -are mostly ad hominems... your cat calling is hysterical and your paranoia shows...

USA

#38143 Jul 23, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

I are war mongering peon who is lover of my sister, and fat whores, guns, killing...

i lowest of low on plane of humanity, i are a Scvmbaggers warring barbarians!
i have a hiney melon MTF! WBHAHAHAA

... my mother is is hysterical and her paranoia shows...
I see you're still retarded. Some things never change, Somalian stooge.

United States

#38144 Jul 23, 2013
Amnesty International for Human rights

"United States of America— Rights for All," October 1998

From September 1991 to December 1993 the U.S. Commerce Department had issued over 350 export licenses worth more than $27 million for:'saps, thumb-cuffs, thumb-screws, leg-irons, shackles and handcuffs; specially designed implements of torture; strait jackets, plastic handcuffs, police helmets and shields. These were issued for 57 countries, many of them with poor human rights records. In addition, over 2,000 licenses were issued for 105 countries under another export category, which combined electroshock batons and cattle prods with shotguns and shells.

United States

#38145 Jul 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still retarded. Some things never change, Somalian stooge.
IS halloween on again, so u want me to dress like a Somalian stooge just for you? Is you paranoia moment rearing it ugly head again you zionist neocon war mongering jugheads the meathead! WBAAHAHHHAAA

Have a hiney melon pinhead1 WBHAHAHAAAa

USA

#38146 Jul 23, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

i want me to dress like a Somalian stooge. i like it!

Is my paranoia moment rearing it ugly head again my father's whore mongering jugs the meathead! WBAAHAHHHAAA

i like to eat a hiney melon WBHAHAHAAAa
Does it hurt to be so stupid, illiterate stooge?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38150 Jul 24, 2013
uIDIOTERACEMAKEWPRLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>BUT OUR Americans are complaining about prices. you MS War mongering Hypocrite! I support it with facts from Enclopedias... in most of my debates so not a doc Hyprocrite like you who been brainwashed bt politics, propganada... get a peebrain Miss war mongering jughead! BWHAHHAAHA have a hiney melon !
I don't think u know about how price hikes came about nor know about USD/oil hegemony! U another of our brainless American war mongering ri ght wing fruit cakes, BWAHAHHAAA
So you support lower oil prices? Why would that be? Is it because you use so much of it in all of your everyday activities?

I bet it is.

btw what is an "enclopedia"?

Bless the petrodollar eh Doc Hypoocrite, otherwise people like mahmoody Ahmawackjob(former president of Iran) and the late, not so great(billionaire) Hugo Chavez--- would have oil priced so high.. all your gadgets made from oil---- would be affordable to only the rich.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38156 Jul 27, 2013
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Siberian camps have nothing to so with korea.
But US is worst, as reported By!author/source
Amnesty International for world human rights
The U.S.A. has been quick to voice its condemnation of human rights violations in some other countries and to stress, by contrast, the wealth of civil and political rights which it guarantees within its borders...however, it has failed to deliver these rights to many of its people and there are signs that, unless urgent steps are taken, these rights will be further ! eroded... It is with a sense of urgency, therefore, that Amnesty International is launching a major campaign on human rights violations in the U.S.A.
Righto Doc Hypocrite...Look at all the human rights abuses here in the good ol US of A!!

And ignore all others.

BTW which of your rights has been eroded?

Certainly not freedom of ( rather idiotic) speech.

How much oil did you use this week Doc H?
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38157 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So you support lower oil prices? Why would that be? Is it because you use so much of it in all of your everyday activities?
I bet it is.
Bless the petrodollar eh Doc Hypoocrite, otherwise people like mahmoody Ahmawackjob(former president of Iran) and the late, not so great(billionaire) Hugo Chavez--- would have oil priced so high.. all your gadgets made from oil---- would be affordable to only the rich.
Most have no choice , we all could had been more independent of Blood oil plundering of other nations, if gone Alternative energy tech back in 70s but no our greedy and corrupted the Oil lobbies Arms -weapons manufacturer had to make mess at home and worldwide with their obnoxious US war machines. Come on You war mongering grunting Moron of meathead Bimbo use you pee-brain . Sad! And , no wonder over 184 nations no longer trust the US because oF OUR greedy US maNIFEST dESTINY... US MILITARISTIC IMPERIALIST INTERVENTIONIST AGENDAS IS MAKING MESS at home and abroad with out kinetic and macroeconomic wars on the world. have we not lear from history of fall of Empires? Fore once use your giving peebrain Miss Europhobe the war mongering grunter meathead head bimbo! BahAHhaahahaaa
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38158 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>Righto Doc Hypocrite...Look at all the human rights abuses here in the good ol US of A!!
And ignore all others.
BTW which of your rights has been eroded?
Certainly not freedom of ( rather idiotic) speech.
How much oil did you use this week Doc H?
Rights you really are dumb civil liberties, does NDAA, Anti-protesting, CISPA & SOPA, martial law, warrant phone tapping on Americans, human rights abuse by Corporatism ruining democracy, freedom... you love a US police State, an Authoritarian society. And your generation and after will enjoy US dictatorship not freedom but giving you FreeDOOM... Enjoy El stipudo! BWHAHHAHAHAHAAAA ignorance is bliss for you kind, dumb as h3ll!
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38159 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>So you support lower oil prices? Why would that be? Is it because you use so much of it in all of your everyday activities?
I bet it is.
but Hugo... does not rise the oil price for his people charging then less. While our greedy plundering US conglomerates charge our Americans over 4x what other communist countries charges for oil. As our US wars made it expensive to acquire and if we all had develop our US energy sector based on Alternative Solution back in 70s we all will would not be in this trillion Dollars war debts and what US is seeing around world as we incite growth of world of enemies worldwide because of our Obnoxious US militaristic Imperialist interventionist agendas . the US foreign policy had made a big mess at home and worldwide. God d@mnit use you war mongering grunthead miss bimbo! BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA Wake up el stipidos!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38160 Jul 27, 2013
Where are our Unpatriotic US War mongering bullies ... who bullies Americans and world masses! BWHHAHAHHAAAAA

United States

#38161 Jul 27, 2013
@ bimbo Europhobe, thanks for asking grunt meathead! Enjoy Miss housewife grunter - fishwife! BWBHBABABAA

Council on Hemispheric Affairs,(On US obstruction of Freedom, civil liberties, human rights...

Basic civil liberties including the right to life, liberty and the freedom of personal and political expression, suffered a drastic setback... In more than a dozen regional nations, even the most fundamental rights -- life and the inviolability of the person -- were transgressed by the government-condoned practice of harassing, torturing and murdering political opponents of those in power ... These reverses can be linked to policies adopted by the Reagan administration ...[which] has allied the U.S. with the most violent regimes in the hemispere. He [Reagan] has sanctioned atrocities and human rights abuses by providing those governments with essentially unconditioned U.S. support.

United States

#38163 Jul 27, 2013
Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
... the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizens as the enemy.

United States

#38166 Jul 27, 2013
Catherine Langevin-Falcon

Humanist magazine, Nov/Dec1998
k
Today, the United States and Somalia are the only two countries in the world which haven't ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. And since Somalia is a country with no internationally recognized government, the United States essentially stands alone as the last holdout to legally guarantee children the same full range of human rights ... agreed to by 191 other sovereign states.

United States

#38167 Jul 27, 2013
George Kennan, head of U.S. State Department Policy Planning Staff, 1948
We need not deceive ourselves that we can afford today the luxury of altruism and world-benefaction.... We should cease to talk about vague and unreal objectives such as human rights, the raising of the living standards, and democratization. The day is not far off when we are going to have to deal in straight power concepts. The less we are then hampered by idealistic slogans, the better.

United States

#38168 Jul 27, 2013
Samuel P Huntington, Harvard professor and political scientist

Many more people in the world are concerned about sports than human rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min ChristINSANITY is... 778,484
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min Just American 4,899
Moses never existed 28 min Khatru 834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min USA Born 560,516
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 1 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Just American 1,030
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web