Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently paying 3.50 a gallon for the stuff. Seems more than a fair trade.
You're more than willing to spend your $ on oil.
Doc Hypocrite.
BUT OUR Americans are complaining about prices. you MS War mongering Hypocrite! I support it with facts from Enclopedias... in most of my debates so not a doc Hyprocrite like you who been brainwashed bt politics, propganada... get a peebrain Miss war mongering jughead! BWHAHHAAHA have a hiney melon !

I don't think u know about how price hikes came about nor know about USD/oil hegemony! U another of our brainless American war mongering ri ght wing fruit cakes, BWAHAHHAAA
uIDIOTERACEMAKEW PRLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you swam after them, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
Hersey Chocolate face OD 1 million Dollar head of George Washington Face! BHAHAHAHAA
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you feel that way about the women of America, sh!t skin. Then you won't be tempted to infect the general population with your stupidity. Leave our women alone and mate with a chicken, you chicken sh!t homo.
only those American women who stand foe world peace, you moron! you have sh1ts for brians Chicago homoPoet the war monger animal!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Does Chocolate really come from brown cows?
you came from Africa, you war mongering peon!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>what kind of bidness???
Oh, I know...
the lobster bait bidness...
Osama is after all lobster feed now isn't he?
LOL
you on drug again MS Europhobe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>...w ,wha..Wh, What!??
"commonclass"
my
"downfall"
Did your Queen tell you that??
:-)
'-----
""what carn't you finish it bye yourselfs""
We haven't finished "it" because we're just so darned peace luvin!!!
Just ask Saddam, Osama, or Colonel Momo KaDaffy
they'll tell you.
so will
gorbachev , Hitler, Norieaga ,Hirohito and a host of others.
Why did your pops tuck his tail and leave Korea??
Did the ol Queen tell him to?
U have peabrain! WBHAHAHAHA Look ms war monger! Who made them ? USA !

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????
What about the Siberian Labor camps huh, Chocolate Face?
Ask Dung about human rights...Ooops, you can't, he is no longer here, most likely he is, if he is lucky, at Camp 22, just outside of Pyongyang...It's there, you can see it on Google Earth....I could go on, but what's the point, your Khat and meth addled brain has become unable to deal with reality and reason..Yawn...Same old drug addled shit...
Siberian camps have nothing to so with korea.

But US is worst, as reported By!author/source
Amnesty International for world human rights

The U.S.A. has been quick to voice its condemnation of human rights violations in some other countries and to stress, by contrast, the wealth of civil and political rights which it guarantees within its borders...however, it has failed to deliver these rights to many of its people and there are signs that, unless urgent steps are taken, these rights will be further ! eroded... It is with a sense of urgency, therefore, that Amnesty International is launching a major campaign on human rights violations in the U.S.A.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Chocolate Face Somali wrote:
<quoted text> wow , another your stupid nonsensical postings, you must be on some hullUcinOGENIC AGENTS. dude GET OFF DRUGS, you mad Irish cowboy. Let talk about how Americans see you Irish as idiots... making fun of your Irish ANCESTRY ---! BHAHAHAHAA
"Nonsensical"? Post? REALLY? Have you read yours?(I'm giggling as I type this, can't help it)...Your comprehension is obviously slow to say the least...My thing is good Malt, unlike you I don't chew Khat, smoke, snort or shoot Meth....You lose again..
Have you heard about the Irishman who "walked" out of the bar??? "Could Happen"...
"Where did the Irish Family go on Vacation"??? "Another Bar"....
How about my Scottish side???
You know why the Scots made better Pirates than the Irish???
Irish pirate goes out in the morning, "Ahh, tis a fine day for Rapin' and Pillagin', WHAT? It's Sunday? Have to go to Church, no Rapin', only Pillagin'.....
Scottish Pirate comes outand takes a deep breath, "Achh, It's a GRREAT day for Rape"!!!!!!
Shall I go into my German Ancestry????
Face it Chocolate Face....You're outclassed.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.
U dumb! China , india ... have way more people than war mongering US but have way fewer criminals than USA you have a pea brain! you make me ashame to nbe an American! even bill maher said most americans are dumb, stupid ... and no not thing about the world , yet know about own country. Yep you have war mongering jughead of meathead Q Bwhhahhaahahhha ! Have a hiney melon! WBHAHAHAa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nonsensical"? Post? REALLY? Have you read yours?(I'm giggling as I type this, can't help it)...Your comprehension is obviously slow to say the least...My thing is good Malt, unlike you I don't chew Khat, smoke, snort or shoot Meth....You lose again..
Have you heard about the Irishman who "walked" out of the bar??? "Could Happen"...
"Where did the Irish Family go on Vacation"??? "Another Bar"....
How about my Scottish side???
You know why the Scots made better Pirates than the Irish???
Irish pirate goes out in the morning, "Ahh, tis a fine day for Rapin' and Pillagin', WHAT? It's Sunday? Have to go to Church, no Rapin', only Pillagin'.....
Scottish Pirate comes outand takes a deep breath, "Achh, It's a GRREAT day for Rape"!!!!!!
Shall I go into my German Ancestry????
Face it Chocolate Face....You're outclassed.....
Who cares about outclassing! When i can maKe you dance on Topix LIKE A wARmongering jestor! Go ahead make fool yourself . be drunken bastardcase meathead shooting yourself in your Irish foot! yoU be SEEing GREEN MARTians soon, the way you go about you been green with envy and sooner black and blue! bAWWHWaHaWHaWHaWaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

not no = Know

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U dumb! China , india ... have way more people than war mongering US but have way fewer criminals than USA you have a pea brain! you make me ashame to nbe an American! even bill maher said most americans are dumb, stupid ... and no not thing about the world , yet know about own country. Yep you have war mongering jughead of meathead Q Bwhhahhaahahhha ! Have a hiney melon! WBHAHAHAa
Judging by your bad writing, your IQ isn't too flash either..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

David McGowan

'Is the United States the number one defender of human rights in the world today, as most Americans have been taught by the schools and the media to believe? Or have the people merely been fooled by the world's largest and most efficient propaganda machine ?

America's appalling record of ratifying human rights treaties and its all-too-obvious contempt for international law and world opinion reveals a far different face of America than that which is presented to its citizens and to the world community at large.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
yours in the gutter!! BWHAHAHHAAa
uIDIOTRACE MAKEW0RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

New York Times, February 26, 1999

from the report of the Historical Clarification Commission

"Guatemala, Memory of Silence," February 1999

The commission listed the American training of the officer corps in counter-insurgency techniques [at Ft. Benning] as a key factor 'which had a significant bearing on human rights violations during the armed confrontation.'

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely a mentally incompetent Somali pirate. Now watch his canned response to this.

'not somalian pirate but a anti war mongering....'

Funny stuff!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely a mentally incompetent Somali pirate. Now watch his canned response to this.
'not somalian pirate but a anti war mongering....'
Funny stuff!
You worst NFl you war mongering Zionist neoCon who lack Critical reasoning skills, know nothing about Human rights, Sanctity of life, peace studies, Societal/World ills... as you are war mongering NFL the peon who is lover of evil, unjust wars, violence, guns, killing...you lowest of low on plane of humanity, Scvmbaggers warring barbarians! have a hiney melon MTF! WBHAHAHAA You and your two liners -are mostly ad hominems... your cat calling is hysterical and your paranoia shows...

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

I are war mongering peon who is lover of my sister, and fat whores, guns, killing...

i lowest of low on plane of humanity, i are a Scvmbaggers warring barbarians!
i have a hiney melon MTF! WBHAHAHAA

... my mother is is hysterical and her paranoia shows...
I see you're still retarded. Some things never change, Somalian stooge.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Amnesty International for Human rights

"United States of America— Rights for All," October 1998

From September 1991 to December 1993 the U.S. Commerce Department had issued over 350 export licenses worth more than $27 million for:'saps, thumb-cuffs, thumb-screws, leg-irons, shackles and handcuffs; specially designed implements of torture; strait jackets, plastic handcuffs, police helmets and shields. These were issued for 57 countries, many of them with poor human rights records. In addition, over 2,000 licenses were issued for 105 countries under another export category, which combined electroshock batons and cattle prods with shotguns and shells.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still retarded. Some things never change, Somalian stooge.
IS halloween on again, so u want me to dress like a Somalian stooge just for you? Is you paranoia moment rearing it ugly head again you zionist neocon war mongering jugheads the meathead! WBAAHAHHHAAA

Have a hiney melon pinhead1 WBHAHAHAAAa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,621 - 29,640 of37,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

697 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min RiversideRedneck 217,181
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min An NFL Fan 109,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Liam 512,300
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,790
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 15 min juicy 63
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min who 250,435
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min pusherman_ 596,618
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr erectnipples69 276
•••
•••
•••