American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#38133 Jul 23, 2013
Chocolate Face Somali wrote:
<quoted text> wow , another your stupid nonsensical postings, you must be on some hullUcinOGENIC AGENTS. dude GET OFF DRUGS, you mad Irish cowboy. Let talk about how Americans see you Irish as idiots... making fun of your Irish ANCESTRY ---! BHAHAHAHAA
"Nonsensical"? Post? REALLY? Have you read yours?(I'm giggling as I type this, can't help it)...Your comprehension is obviously slow to say the least...My thing is good Malt, unlike you I don't chew Khat, smoke, snort or shoot Meth....You lose again..
Have you heard about the Irishman who "walked" out of the bar??? "Could Happen"...
"Where did the Irish Family go on Vacation"??? "Another Bar"....
How about my Scottish side???
You know why the Scots made better Pirates than the Irish???
Irish pirate goes out in the morning, "Ahh, tis a fine day for Rapin' and Pillagin', WHAT? It's Sunday? Have to go to Church, no Rapin', only Pillagin'.....
Scottish Pirate comes outand takes a deep breath, "Achh, It's a GRREAT day for Rape"!!!!!!
Shall I go into my German Ancestry????
Face it Chocolate Face....You're outclassed.....
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38134 Jul 23, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.
U dumb! China , india ... have way more people than war mongering US but have way fewer criminals than USA you have a pea brain! you make me ashame to nbe an American! even bill maher said most americans are dumb, stupid ... and no not thing about the world , yet know about own country. Yep you have war mongering jughead of meathead Q Bwhhahhaahahhha ! Have a hiney melon! WBHAHAHAa
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38135 Jul 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nonsensical"? Post? REALLY? Have you read yours?(I'm giggling as I type this, can't help it)...Your comprehension is obviously slow to say the least...My thing is good Malt, unlike you I don't chew Khat, smoke, snort or shoot Meth....You lose again..
Have you heard about the Irishman who "walked" out of the bar??? "Could Happen"...
"Where did the Irish Family go on Vacation"??? "Another Bar"....
How about my Scottish side???
You know why the Scots made better Pirates than the Irish???
Irish pirate goes out in the morning, "Ahh, tis a fine day for Rapin' and Pillagin', WHAT? It's Sunday? Have to go to Church, no Rapin', only Pillagin'.....
Scottish Pirate comes outand takes a deep breath, "Achh, It's a GRREAT day for Rape"!!!!!!
Shall I go into my German Ancestry????
Face it Chocolate Face....You're outclassed.....
Who cares about outclassing! When i can maKe you dance on Topix LIKE A wARmongering jestor! Go ahead make fool yourself . be drunken bastardcase meathead shooting yourself in your Irish foot! yoU be SEEing GREEN MARTians soon, the way you go about you been green with envy and sooner black and blue! bAWWHWaHaWHaWHaWaaa
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38136 Jul 23, 2013
not no = Know

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38137 Jul 23, 2013
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U dumb! China , india ... have way more people than war mongering US but have way fewer criminals than USA you have a pea brain! you make me ashame to nbe an American! even bill maher said most americans are dumb, stupid ... and no not thing about the world , yet know about own country. Yep you have war mongering jughead of meathead Q Bwhhahhaahahhha ! Have a hiney melon! WBHAHAHAa
Judging by your bad writing, your IQ isn't too flash either..
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38138 Jul 23, 2013
David McGowan



'Is the United States the number one defender of human rights in the world today, as most Americans have been taught by the schools and the media to believe? Or have the people merely been fooled by the world's largest and most efficient propaganda machine ?

America's appalling record of ratifying human rights treaties and its all-too-obvious contempt for international law and world opinion reveals a far different face of America than that which is presented to its citizens and to the world community at large.
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38139 Jul 23, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your bad writing, your IQ isn't too flash either..
yours in the gutter!! BWHAHAHHAAa
uIDIOTRACE MAKEW0RLDPEACE

United States

#38140 Jul 23, 2013
New York Times, February 26, 1999

from the report of the Historical Clarification Commission

"Guatemala, Memory of Silence," February 1999

The commission listed the American training of the officer corps in counter-insurgency techniques [at Ft. Benning] as a key factor 'which had a significant bearing on human rights violations during the armed confrontation.'

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38141 Jul 23, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your bad writing, your IQ isn't too flash either..
He's definitely a mentally incompetent Somali pirate. Now watch his canned response to this.

'not somalian pirate but a anti war mongering....'

Funny stuff!
uIDIOTRACE MAKEW0RLDPEACE

United States

#38142 Jul 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely a mentally incompetent Somali pirate. Now watch his canned response to this.
'not somalian pirate but a anti war mongering....'
Funny stuff!
You worst NFl you war mongering Zionist neoCon who lack Critical reasoning skills, know nothing about Human rights, Sanctity of life, peace studies, Societal/World ills... as you are war mongering NFL the peon who is lover of evil, unjust wars, violence, guns, killing...you lowest of low on plane of humanity, Scvmbaggers warring barbarians! have a hiney melon MTF! WBHAHAHAA You and your two liners -are mostly ad hominems... your cat calling is hysterical and your paranoia shows...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38143 Jul 23, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

I are war mongering peon who is lover of my sister, and fat whores, guns, killing...

i lowest of low on plane of humanity, i are a Scvmbaggers warring barbarians!
i have a hiney melon MTF! WBHAHAHAA

... my mother is is hysterical and her paranoia shows...
I see you're still retarded. Some things never change, Somalian stooge.
uIDIOTRACE MAKEW0RLDPEACE

United States

#38144 Jul 23, 2013
Amnesty International for Human rights

"United States of America¬ó Rights for All," October 1998



From September 1991 to December 1993 the U.S. Commerce Department had issued over 350 export licenses worth more than $27 million for:'saps, thumb-cuffs, thumb-screws, leg-irons, shackles and handcuffs; specially designed implements of torture; strait jackets, plastic handcuffs, police helmets and shields. These were issued for 57 countries, many of them with poor human rights records. In addition, over 2,000 licenses were issued for 105 countries under another export category, which combined electroshock batons and cattle prods with shotguns and shells.
uIDIOTRACE MAKEW0RLDPEACE

United States

#38145 Jul 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still retarded. Some things never change, Somalian stooge.
IS halloween on again, so u want me to dress like a Somalian stooge just for you? Is you paranoia moment rearing it ugly head again you zionist neocon war mongering jugheads the meathead! WBAAHAHHHAAA

Have a hiney melon pinhead1 WBHAHAHAAAa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38146 Jul 23, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

i want me to dress like a Somalian stooge. i like it!

Is my paranoia moment rearing it ugly head again my father's whore mongering jugs the meathead! WBAAHAHHHAAA

i like to eat a hiney melon WBHAHAHAAAa
Does it hurt to be so stupid, illiterate stooge?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38150 Jul 24, 2013
uIDIOTERACEMAKEWPRLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>BUT OUR Americans are complaining about prices. you MS War mongering Hypocrite! I support it with facts from Enclopedias... in most of my debates so not a doc Hyprocrite like you who been brainwashed bt politics, propganada... get a peebrain Miss war mongering jughead! BWHAHHAAHA have a hiney melon !
I don't think u know about how price hikes came about nor know about USD/oil hegemony! U another of our brainless American war mongering ri ght wing fruit cakes, BWAHAHHAAA
So you support lower oil prices? Why would that be? Is it because you use so much of it in all of your everyday activities?

I bet it is.

btw what is an "enclopedia"?

Bless the petrodollar eh Doc Hypoocrite, otherwise people like mahmoody Ahmawackjob(former president of Iran) and the late, not so great(billionaire) Hugo Chavez--- would have oil priced so high.. all your gadgets made from oil---- would be affordable to only the rich.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#38156 Jul 27, 2013
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Siberian camps have nothing to so with korea.
But US is worst, as reported By!author/source
Amnesty International for world human rights
The U.S.A. has been quick to voice its condemnation of human rights violations in some other countries and to stress, by contrast, the wealth of civil and political rights which it guarantees within its borders...however, it has failed to deliver these rights to many of its people and there are signs that, unless urgent steps are taken, these rights will be further ! eroded... It is with a sense of urgency, therefore, that Amnesty International is launching a major campaign on human rights violations in the U.S.A.
Righto Doc Hypocrite...Look at all the human rights abuses here in the good ol US of A!!

And ignore all others.

BTW which of your rights has been eroded?

Certainly not freedom of ( rather idiotic) speech.

How much oil did you use this week Doc H?
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38157 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So you support lower oil prices? Why would that be? Is it because you use so much of it in all of your everyday activities?
I bet it is.
btw what is an "enclopedia"?
Bless the petrodollar eh Doc Hypoocrite, otherwise people like mahmoody Ahmawackjob(former president of Iran) and the late, not so great(billionaire) Hugo Chavez--- would have oil priced so high.. all your gadgets made from oil---- would be affordable to only the rich.
Most have no choice , we all could had been more independent of Blood oil plundering of other nations, if gone Alternative energy tech back in 70s but no our greedy and corrupted the Oil lobbies Arms -weapons manufacturer had to make mess at home and worldwide with their obnoxious US war machines. Come on You war mongering grunting Moron of meathead Bimbo use you pee-brain . Sad! And , no wonder over 184 nations no longer trust the US because oF OUR greedy US maNIFEST dESTINY... US MILITARISTIC IMPERIALIST INTERVENTIONIST AGENDAS IS MAKING MESS at home and abroad with out kinetic and macroeconomic wars on the world. have we not lear from history of fall of Empires? Fore once use your giving peebrain Miss Europhobe the war mongering grunter meathead head bimbo! BahAHhaahahaaa
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38158 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Righto Doc Hypocrite...Look at all the human rights abuses here in the good ol US of A!!
And ignore all others.
BTW which of your rights has been eroded?
Certainly not freedom of ( rather idiotic) speech.
How much oil did you use this week Doc H?
Rights you really are dumb civil liberties, does NDAA, Anti-protesting, CISPA & SOPA, martial law, warrant phone tapping on Americans, human rights abuse by Corporatism ruining democracy, freedom... you love a US police State, an Authoritarian society. And your generation and after will enjoy US dictatorship not freedom but giving you FreeDOOM... Enjoy El stipudo! BWHAHHAHAHAHAAAA ignorance is bliss for you kind, dumb as h3ll!
UIDIOTRACEMAEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#38159 Jul 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>So you support lower oil prices? Why would that be? Is it because you use so much of it in all of your everyday activities?
I bet it is.
btw what is an "enclopedia"?
Bless the petrodollar eh Doc Hypoocrite, otherwise people like mahmoody Ahmawackjob(former president of Iran) and the late, not so great(billionaire) Hugo Chavez--- would have oil priced so high.. all your gadgets made from oil---- would be affordable to only the rich.
but Hugo... does not rise the oil price for his people charging then less. While our greedy plundering US conglomerates charge our Americans over 4x what other communist countries charges for oil. As our US wars made it expensive to acquire and if we all had develop our US energy sector based on Alternative Solution back in 70s we all will would not be in this trillion Dollars war debts and what US is seeing around world as we incite growth of world of enemies worldwide because of our Obnoxious US militaristic Imperialist interventionist agendas . the US foreign policy had made a big mess at home and worldwide. God [email protected] use you war mongering grunthead miss bimbo! BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA Wake up el stipidos!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#38160 Jul 27, 2013
Where are our Unpatriotic US War mongering bullies ... who bullies Americans and world masses! BWHHAHAHHAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations! You have found us. 11 min help-yourbody 1
HALKALI FRANKE Servisi 212) 299 15 34 FRANKE H... 18 min wsrfirma 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min Trouser Cough 2,972
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Thinking 282,863
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min PELE78 70,032
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,563
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robin 974,606
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr gundee123 4,930
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web