courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#38111 Jul 23, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>bet your north korean hey hillbilly slob
So sorry , I'm fresh out of

"north korean hey hillbilly slob" s--

or else I would take that bet.

Anywhooo I see u euros are finally listing Hezbollah as terrorists. You are a little slow over there but better late than never, eh scouzy?
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38113 Jul 23, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> So sorry , I'm fresh out of
"north korean hey hillbilly slob" s--
or else I would take that bet.
Anywhooo I see u euros are finally listing Hezbollah as terrorists. You are a little slow over there but better late than never, eh scouzy?
thats all you have, so pityfull you are, but then again your in the land of make belive arn't you hillybilly tramp
soft cocks

Perth, Australia

#38114 Jul 23, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
I just heard that you americans have just let your bombs drop on an exercise .. pity your planes got lost and droped them on the barrier areef one of natures great wonders. you americans carn't do nothing right . clean up your mess and fuck off we don;t wont you here.still taken notes from your airbourne missons in ww2 you fucked up there aswell. I would like to see you americans in war bye yourselfs.. fuck witts
???????? what no come back on this one
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#38115 Jul 23, 2013
The New York Times as War Mongers
Some favorite illustrations
by Edward Herman

The New York Times is a war-mongering newspaper because its government is an aggressive imperial power that makes war on a continuing basis and the Times is an establishment institution that reliably follows the party line brought forth when the warfare state moves into action.
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#38118 Jul 23, 2013
AMERICAN
Bad Apples
by Jeff Huber

There is a depraved, bigoted, small-minded segment of every society, and any country’s military is bound to reflect that. Take a look at how successful right-wing hate radio and Fox News are in America. Lamentably, the people who fall for the fear-and-loathing media madness tend to be the people who line up to join our military.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38119 Jul 23, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>???????? what no come back on this one
Di you call your lawyer yet, shit-for-brains?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#38120 Jul 23, 2013
did*
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#38122 Jul 23, 2013
soft cocks wrote:
<quoted text>???????? what no come back on this one
You know, I haven't even looked on here for a couple of weeks and tonight what do I find? Erectile Dis function spouting his illiterate nonsense, Topped of by Chocolate Face' Khat addled spam dump after his latest foray into the Gulf of Aden, once again, UNFORTUNATELY dodging the SEALS(Times coming, just make it easier by drawing "cross hairs" on your forehead)....
Thank God for good Malt, otherwise you two idiots would drive me insane....
uIDIOTERACEMAKEW PRLDPEACE

United States

#38125 Jul 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I haven't even looked on here for a couple of weeks and tonight what do I find? Erectile Dis function spouting his illiterate nonsense, Topped of by Chocolate Face' Khat addled spam dump after his latest foray into the Gulf of Aden, once again, UNFORTUNATELY dodging the SEALS(Times coming, just make it easier by drawing "cross hairs" on your forehead)....
Thank God for good Malt, otherwise you two idiots would drive me insane....
wow , another your stupid nonsensical postings, you must be on some hullUcinOGENIC AGENTS. dude GET OFF DRUGS, you mad Irish cowboy. Let talk about how Americans see you Irish as idiots... making fun of your Irish ANCESTRY ---! BHAHAHAHAA

United States

#38126 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Currently paying 3.50 a gallon for the stuff. Seems more than a fair trade.
You're more than willing to spend your $ on oil.
Doc Hypocrite.
BUT OUR Americans are complaining about prices. you MS War mongering Hypocrite! I support it with facts from Enclopedias... in most of my debates so not a doc Hyprocrite like you who been brainwashed bt politics, propganada... get a peebrain Miss war mongering jughead! BWHAHHAAHA have a hiney melon !

I don't think u know about how price hikes came about nor know about USD/oil hegemony! U another of our brainless American war mongering ri ght wing fruit cakes, BWAHAHHAAA

United States

#38127 Jul 23, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you swam after them, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
Hersey Chocolate face OD 1 million Dollar head of George Washington Face! BHAHAHAHAA
uIDIOT RACEMAKEW0RLDPEA CE

United States

#38128 Jul 23, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you feel that way about the women of America, sh!t skin. Then you won't be tempted to infect the general population with your stupidity. Leave our women alone and mate with a chicken, you chicken sh!t homo.
only those American women who stand foe world peace, you moron! you have sh1ts for brians Chicago homoPoet the war monger animal!

United States

#38129 Jul 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Does Chocolate really come from brown cows?
you came from Africa, you war mongering peon!

United States

#38130 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>what kind of bidness???
Oh, I know...
the lobster bait bidness...
Osama is after all lobster feed now isn't he?
LOL
you on drug again MS Europhobe

United States

#38131 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>...w ,wha..Wh, What!??
"commonclass"
my
"downfall"
Did your Queen tell you that??
:-)
'-----
""what carn't you finish it bye yourselfs""
We haven't finished "it" because we're just so darned peace luvin!!!
Just ask Saddam, Osama, or Colonel Momo KaDaffy
they'll tell you.
so will
gorbachev , Hitler, Norieaga ,Hirohito and a host of others.
Why did your pops tuck his tail and leave Korea??
Did the ol Queen tell him to?
U have peabrain! WBHAHAHAHA Look ms war monger! Who made them ? USA !

United States

#38132 Jul 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????
What about the Siberian Labor camps huh, Chocolate Face?
Ask Dung about human rights...Ooops, you can't, he is no longer here, most likely he is, if he is lucky, at Camp 22, just outside of Pyongyang...It's there, you can see it on Google Earth....I could go on, but what's the point, your Khat and meth addled brain has become unable to deal with reality and reason..Yawn...Same old drug addled shit...
Siberian camps have nothing to so with korea.

But US is worst, as reported By!author/source
Amnesty International for world human rights

The U.S.A. has been quick to voice its condemnation of human rights violations in some other countries and to stress, by contrast, the wealth of civil and political rights which it guarantees within its borders...however, it has failed to deliver these rights to many of its people and there are signs that, unless urgent steps are taken, these rights will be further ! eroded... It is with a sense of urgency, therefore, that Amnesty International is launching a major campaign on human rights violations in the U.S.A.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#38133 Jul 23, 2013
Chocolate Face Somali wrote:
<quoted text> wow , another your stupid nonsensical postings, you must be on some hullUcinOGENIC AGENTS. dude GET OFF DRUGS, you mad Irish cowboy. Let talk about how Americans see you Irish as idiots... making fun of your Irish ANCESTRY ---! BHAHAHAHAA
"Nonsensical"? Post? REALLY? Have you read yours?(I'm giggling as I type this, can't help it)...Your comprehension is obviously slow to say the least...My thing is good Malt, unlike you I don't chew Khat, smoke, snort or shoot Meth....You lose again..
Have you heard about the Irishman who "walked" out of the bar??? "Could Happen"...
"Where did the Irish Family go on Vacation"??? "Another Bar"....
How about my Scottish side???
You know why the Scots made better Pirates than the Irish???
Irish pirate goes out in the morning, "Ahh, tis a fine day for Rapin' and Pillagin', WHAT? It's Sunday? Have to go to Church, no Rapin', only Pillagin'.....
Scottish Pirate comes outand takes a deep breath, "Achh, It's a GRREAT day for Rape"!!!!!!
Shall I go into my German Ancestry????
Face it Chocolate Face....You're outclassed.....

United States

#38134 Jul 23, 2013
Idiot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point ya dumb basturd? We have 300,000,000 people so naturally our crime rate is going to be higher, fool. The point is, and you would have gotten it if you weren't illiterate, is that your pathetic "country" wasn't started by any other higher principle except that it would be a good place to dump the worst of the worst. That's where you are from. And you came from generations of degenerates who have mated and produced a simpleton like you.
U dumb! China , india ... have way more people than war mongering US but have way fewer criminals than USA you have a pea brain! you make me ashame to nbe an American! even bill maher said most americans are dumb, stupid ... and no not thing about the world , yet know about own country. Yep you have war mongering jughead of meathead Q Bwhhahhaahahhha ! Have a hiney melon! WBHAHAHAa

United States

#38135 Jul 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nonsensical"? Post? REALLY? Have you read yours?(I'm giggling as I type this, can't help it)...Your comprehension is obviously slow to say the least...My thing is good Malt, unlike you I don't chew Khat, smoke, snort or shoot Meth....You lose again..
Have you heard about the Irishman who "walked" out of the bar??? "Could Happen"...
"Where did the Irish Family go on Vacation"??? "Another Bar"....
How about my Scottish side???
You know why the Scots made better Pirates than the Irish???
Irish pirate goes out in the morning, "Ahh, tis a fine day for Rapin' and Pillagin', WHAT? It's Sunday? Have to go to Church, no Rapin', only Pillagin'.....
Scottish Pirate comes outand takes a deep breath, "Achh, It's a GRREAT day for Rape"!!!!!!
Shall I go into my German Ancestry????
Face it Chocolate Face....You're outclassed.....
Who cares about outclassing! When i can maKe you dance on Topix LIKE A wARmongering jestor! Go ahead make fool yourself . be drunken bastardcase meathead shooting yourself in your Irish foot! yoU be SEEing GREEN MARTians soon, the way you go about you been green with envy and sooner black and blue! bAWWHWaHaWHaWHaWaaa

United States

#38136 Jul 23, 2013
not no = Know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min well 226,240
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,620
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 538,778
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 94,637
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Peace_Warrior 599,781
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 14 min Joe Fryday 191,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min thewordofme 732,696
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Insults Are Easier 257,832
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••